• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Wait, racing gear is all-classes? Oh god thank god that means I only have to get one class to rank 3 and after s class can ditch the others, since there's no rank-up benefits anyway

Ken

Wait, racing gear is all-classes? Oh god thank god that means I only have to get one class to rank 3 and after s class can ditch the others, since there's no rank-up benefits anyway

Chest, gloves, and boots are all classes. Head and class items are obviously class restricted.

The SRL Guide Book gets you 3 helms and 1 set of chest, gloves and boots.

Do S-class on all 3, you'll get multiple racing packages. Only get one to rank 3, no need to grind on the others since you can infuse the helmets and class items.

Smiley90

Aaaah helmets arent... Short-lived excitement. Lol.

I just won a race despite crashing twice. SO SWEATY.

@Death: that's exactly what I said :lol

Aaaah helmets arent... Short-lived excitement. Lol.

Anything with light is class bound, but since the rest of the armor is cosmetic, like the Halloween masks, it can be transferred and used by any class.

There are rank-up benefits - you get a package at each rank-up :p

Easier to get all 3 to rank 3 with bounties than get one class to rank 4.

NastyBook

I'll take 2nd place for my first SRL race. That was pretty fun. How do you perform tricks? Every button I pressed made me jump off the Sparrow in mid-air. :\

SnakeEyes

Banned
This is why we need to organise a GAF SRL Tourney.

The sweat would be real.

I'll take 2nd place for my first SRL race. That was pretty fun. How do you perform tricks? Every button I pressed made me jump off the Sparrow in mid-air. :\
D-pad, or the flips you do if you've got a Trick Sparrow (hold R2 in the air, and use the L stick in a direction.)

Namikaze1

This is why we need to organise a GAF SRL Tourney.

The sweat would be real.

D-pad, or the flips you do if you've got a Trick Sparrow (hold R2 in the air, and use the L stick in a direction.)
I keep trying to set one up but no one wants in. I think Breezy told them of how I "cheated" in our three races. I beat him in all three. :3

But seriously, I want a GAF SRL Tourney.

Smiley90

Do armor exotics have a higher chance of decrypting into the class that decrypts it or is it totally random?

Thank you and thank you.

Got first on my second race. Sounds about right. Any chance of higher than 303 LL gear dropping while wearing 303 LL gear?

Drops depend on your SRL rank.

Rank 0 : 280-290
Rank 1 : 290-300
Rank 2 : 300-310
Rank 3 : 310-320

You can be ~200 light wearing the cosmetic racing gear, but the drops will be based on SRL ranking.

NastyBook

Drops depend on your SRL rank.

Rank 0 : 280-290
Rank 1 : 290-300
Rank 2 : 300-310
Rank 3 : 310-320

You can be ~200 light wearing the cosmetic racing gear, but the drops will be based on SRL ranking.
Again, thank you. Wondered why ppl with lower LLs were getting 295 gear. Guess I need to keep winning/racing.

300 Artifct from a Trials Gold Pack. Really Bungie? What a joke.

Thanks for the run Nami and Todd. Going to Sparrow Race now and relax. I will be up for more Trials this weekend.

Smiley90

Full set of "bright" racing gear on my Titan
Near-full set of Jade Rabbit racing gear on my Warlock, only missing the jade rabbit gloves (but I have Racing Gloves so at least I have a full set of shader-affected armor on each)

ALSO

Devouring Maw & Shimmer = WIN combo

Jafku

Full set of "bright" racing gear on my Titan
Near-full set of Jade Rabbit racing gear on my Warlock, only missing the jade rabbit gloves (but I have Racing Gloves so at least I have a full set of shader-affected armor on each)

ALSO

Devouring Maw & Shimmer = WIN combo

I just need the jade rabbit chest to complete the set :(

Just 4500 XP more to hit Rank 4, I think I need to step away from the SRL for a bit.

Got multiple helmets on each character at 315+ LL as well as class items at 317+ LL. I loves me some infusion fodder.

All 3 characters 318+ LL with my Hunter a tick away from 319.

Something tells me there is a LL increase coming soon.

So I can get my Hunter to 319. Unfortunately, it's with a 320 Raid Handcannon. I have a 318 Touch of Malice, Raid Pulse, as well as other stuff I could bring up to 320. Any ideas what I should infuse? What would be more important, infusing PvE or PvP gear? I'm leaning towards PvE

So I can get my Hunter to 319. Unfortunately, it's with a 320 Raid Handcannon. I have a 318 Touch of Malice, Raid Pulse, as well as other stuff I could bring up to 320. Any ideas what I should infuse? What would be more important, infusing PvE or PvP gear? I'm leaning towards PvE

318 Malice is pretty great, just infuse that hand cannon into whatever other primary you use most often in pve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom