• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pics_nao

What's the fastest way to get coins?

I kinda wanna buy the legacy exotic for a chance at the Hard Light and just buy the Y2 version from the kiosk. Stupid I know but it's probably the only fun I've ever really wanted to try out. Popped about 20 3oC today and only got one exotic drop between my characters.

What's the fastest way to get coins?

I kinda wanna buy the legacy exotic for a chance at the Hard Light and just buy the Y2 version from the kiosk. Stupid I know but it's probably the only fun I've ever really wanted to try out. Popped about 20 3oC today and only got one exotic drop between my characters.
SRL, Strikes, and PoE

Rainmaker

Banned
I'm super weird about armor in that I want a whole set that matches. I can barely bring myself to wear exotics sometimes because of it. I like some of the SRL helms but unfortunately it's just that and a class item. It just bugs me. I have one character in all FWC gear. Another in all IB gear. The third in all PS-exclusive gear.

I still need to do it on my alts and have cp on both. I won't be on for a little bit though if that's ok, got some life stuff to take care of.

No checkpoint, but I'd like to go...

PSN AdamKoy

Two looking to do hard Golgoroth challange tonight if anyones doing.

Also anyone have the cp for it?
Looks like there are already four of us!

Edit: Make that five (I should probably include myself)

What's trials maps?

Going to take me a billion years to rank up in SRL.

I am finding it rather boring so once my bounties are done I just stop doing it untilt the next lot of bounties come up. Hoping that will get me close to 3 in the last week, then I will grind it a bit in hopes of a 320 helm.

I am finding it rather boring so once my bounties are done I just stop doing it untilt the next lot of bounties come up. Hoping that will get me close to 3 in the last week, then I will grind it a bit in hopes of a 320 helm.

Just join a GAF sparrow train, it's more fun that way. I'll invite you if we form another group later on, I'm also up for forming a group in about 30 minutes.

Thanks a lot for the checkpoint.

No worries.

Just join a GAF sparrow train, it's more fun that way. I'll invite you if we form another group later on, I'm also up for forming a group in about 30 minutes.

No worries.

Might do. Need to get my trials bounties done, but tired as shit right now.

Also need to do Golgoroth CM on my new Warlock. Only 306 but I have 310 spindle etc. If there is an experienced group I would love to join, did it twice the other night using the 1orb method, I was second gaze grabber.

I might join. When do you guys plan on doing it?

I'm ready whenever, just racing right now

I'll be down for one run of Golgoroth.. I've never done HM before though, I took a slight break from Destiny right before HM came out.

It looks like Mass Appeal won't be on for a little bit...

Other than him, we have:
1. Mass Appeal (PSN?)
2. AdamKoy
3. NoHeDidn't (PSN?)
4. NoHeDidn't +1 (PSN?)
5. SlenderBeans
6. HidingMyThunder

It looks like Mass Appeal won't be on for a little bit...

Other than him, we have:
1. Mass Appeal (PSN?)
2. AdamKoy
3. NoHeDidn't (PSN?)
4. NoHeDidn't +1 (PSN?)
5. SlenderBeans (PSN?)
6. HidingMyThunder

My PSN is the same as GAF. Just let me know on here when we're going. Gonna play some Halo in the meantime.

I like Drifter as a trials map. It's small, the rounds/matches are quick, and it's not that sniper heavy.

I don't think I'll ever get a new trials shader tho...

Afrocious

Finally got my goddamn purple boots.

1zaf4Eu.jpg

maomaoIYP

Trials map is drifter? UGH. What are people using as primaries now? Jade rabbit? Last word? I've been TRADING with auto rifles using Nirwen's. Can't tell if it's the lag.

Trials map is drifter? UGH. What are people using as primaries now? Jade rabbit? Last word? I've been TRADING with auto rifles using Nirwen's. Can't tell if it's the lag.

Nirwen's impact tier was only effectively nerfed if you can't aim for shit. Previously it was 3 bursts with mostly headshots to kill and it is the same now only needing more headshots over the course of the 3 bursts. The lack of recoil makes getting enough headshots easy enough.

Looking at my character screen;

315 Hunter
314 Titan
308 Warlock

How can a game with so many flaws still be so addicting? I will admit the over the top RNG of raid drops pretty much put me off anything except challenge mode now but then I discovered Trials.

I used TLW almost exclusively, and it was... okay. I still have no idea how to play with it in TTK, and I've barely used it. I definitely wouldn't want to use Jade unless you had a shotgun.

Not much changed. Hawksaw and Nirwens tier still do just fine. Autos didn't really get buffed, HCs feel weird, map too small for scouts, shotguns are still fine. More Strikers, fewer Hammers.

maomaoIYP

Nirwen's impact tier was only effectively nerfed if you can't aim for shit. Previously it was 3 bursts with mostly headshots to kill and it is the same now only needing more headshots over the course of the 3 bursts. The lack of recoil makes getting enough headshots easy enough.

Hawksaw and Invective worked great for me tonight.
Hmmm good news, gonna play a bit later once I get home from this wedding lunch.
Edit:
Not much changed. Hawksaw and Nirwens tier still do just fine. Autos didn't really get buffed, HCs feel weird, map too small for scouts, shotguns are still fine. More Strikers, fewer Hammers.
I have no real idea how to play this map, I'm always getting stuck on geometry, when I use a sniper I get blasted with a shotgun, when I use a shotgun I get sniped, etc. Also the roundish walls make it hard to place tripmines.

ocean

Banned
giphy.gif

Missed y'all. Apparently I need to do some Challenges and race sparrows and buy new old Exotics. But all I wanna do is use Thorn in Rumble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom