• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Missed y'all. Apparently I need to do some Challenges and race sparrows and buy new old Exotics. But all I wanna do is use Thorn in Rumble.

Frank-Underwood-Saying-Welcom-Back-House-of-Cards-S2-E1.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Okay guys, I need some advice

On my Titan I only have the Crest
On my Warlock I only have Starfire Protocol

Which character should I use my exotic engram on? Warlock has lots of chest exotics that seem useful, Titan it seems only Twilight Garrison is worth having too.

WipedOut

All shaders, full momentum set obtained, now just need to get tricks and wins to finish the book. Oh and hit rank 3 so I can get some 320 helms.

Okay guys, I need some advice

On my Titan I only have the Crest
On my Warlock I only have Starfire Protocol

Which character should I use my exotic engram on? Warlock has lots of chest exotics that seem useful, Titan it seems only Twilight Garrison is worth having too.

Titan has 2 possible other rolls right now-Armanterium and TG.
Warlock has like, 3 other choices.

I would say Warlock for the best chances of something different. Titan if you're feeling ballsy.

Hi guys! Is finishing the Sparrow Racing questline the only way to earn the new Legendary Sparrows? I got a really cool one with flames that shoot out the sides, bit I would love to know if I could unlock more somehow. Thanks!

Hi guys! Is finishing the Sparrow Racing questline the only way to earn the new Legendary Sparrows? I got a really cool one with flames that shoot out the sides, bit I would love to know if I could unlock more somehow. Thanks!

You only get 1 free one from the questline even if you do it on other characters, the only way to earn them is through sparrow racing kits(Which you can buy or earn through nightfalls)

Fairly confident I just played a match with a dude on my team playing with his feet. The movement on his character looked completely unnatural and he got zero points. Why must I deal with these randoms?

ch4fx_

I now see why GAF is the preferred way to get a fire team together, everyone commits. Cybrwzrd & I just had 3 guys drop out on us without notice, so that was awesome. On the upside, I did get my highest drop yet - Midha's Reckoning @ 310, not a total waste (for me), I guess.

If anyone needs help with anything, NF maybe? Or just want to grind strikes, send me a message/invite.

294 Titan, PSN ID; ch4fx_

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Titan has 2 possible other rolls right now-Armanterium and TG.
Warlock has like, 3 other choices.

I would say Warlock for the best chances of something different. Titan if you're feeling ballsy.

Decrypted on titan, got warlock chest.

So... Uh... Okay lol.

I now see why GAF is the preferred way to get a fire team together, everyone commits. Cybrwzrd & I just had 3 guys drop out on us without notice, so that was awesome. On the upside, I did get my highest drop yet - Midha's Reckoning @ 310, not a total waste (for me), I guess.

If anyone needs help with anything, NF maybe? Or just want to grind strikes, send me a message/invite.

294 Titan, PSN ID; ch4fx_

Yeah DGAF is awesome. Very helpful and friendly so feel free to spam post away :3

Rated-G

So I've been one the S class license quest step since pretty much the first night of SLR and I have not been able to place 1st a single time. I feel like I'm doing well in the races, I don't have a problem not exploding and while I will occasionally miss gates I am usually one of the people who hits the most in the race. But I can't get higher than 3rd. I'm using the S-34 Ravensteel sparrow, 160 speed, but it always feels like 2nd and 1st place are way ahead of me at the end of the race.

It's been a frustrating couple of days not being able to win any of these races, and at times it seems like this game goes to comical lengths to keep me from first (such as spawning me backwards or sending me flipping randomly during straight always). So does anyone have any tips for staying in front of the pack? I just want this quest gone, and I'd appreciate any suggestions or tips you guys may have to offer.

SheHateMe

For the first time ever, I am out of Legendary Marks.

Got both my Mida and my Bones Of Yao Ming. Glass needles brought the Bones in line with my character.

Good stuff.

My hunter inches ever closer to 320. Now at 316. I imagine the last 4 LL won't come easy.

I need gloves, primary and secondary weapon and the elusive helmet.

Awe man, but I have to sleep. Ugh I always miss the fun stuff.

Yo Drizz did you Hard Light tonight?

Haven't played anymore PvP today, just did NFalls and a little racing now. I'm down for some electro-boogie lazer light show Trials.

We've got 1 spot for racing if anyone wants to join and complete the fire team boosting.

Jinjo

Did they nerf glimmer consumables of all fucking things? Playing Will of Crota and I only get glimmer for like the first 10 kills in the room. The hell?

Edit: same with Hive glimmer ghost. That is so cheap Bungie.

Edit2: yeap glimmer drop rate nerfed. Switching ghost out and back in resets the glimmer earning, but after x amount of glimmer it stops.

Yup Drifter is an awful map. Absolutely terrible.

I have an irrational hatred of it which seeps into my game, i'll run my warlock at some point as i'm a masochist then i'm done

Did they nerf glimmer consumables of all fucking things? Playing Will of Crota and I only get glimmer for like the first 10 kills in the room. The hell?

Edit: same with Hive glimmer ghost. That is so cheap Bungie.

Yep, happened ages ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom