• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems the Cruciable is worse than ever.

Bullet hits not registering, laggy players. It has never been this bad :(
Reddit is full of these kinds of posts too.

Bungie fix this shit please

Deku Tree

If you were ever really good at wipeout then SRL will be easy for you. The principles of how to do good are basically the same. I recommend anyone who wants to be good to watch a few wipeout tutorial help you get better videos. There are a lot of them on YouTube.

Namikaze1

Best time

Campus Martius
4:38.161
This one would have been 4:25 if that that fan didn't fucking reverse at the last second.
"Oh shit! He's gonna pass me. Hell no! REVERSE REVERSE!"
I was so far ahead. Fuck that fan.

Infinite Descent
4:21.979

Seriously, seen the fan reverse quite a many times.

Nothus

The collisions are so, so frustrating. I feel like I get smashed all over the place and can't do anything about it. Once I get away from the crowd I'm generally ok, it's just driving through all the bullshit at the start that's the problem.

Here's a vid of me going 4:16 on Venus. Not my quickest time thanks to all the crap I have to deal with along the way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPdERVKpUlY

Deku Tree

The collisions are so, so frustrating. I feel like I get smashed all over the place and can't do anything about it. Once I get away from the crowd I'm generally ok, it's just driving through all the bullshit at the start that's the problem.

Here's a vid of me going 4:16 on Venus. Not my quickest time thanks to all the crap I have to deal with along the way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPdERVKpUlY

Yeah it's pretty frustrating to get bumped around by other races and miss because of that.

SRL could use a time trial mode with online ghosts. Would be good to be able to download and watch the top ten ghost times WW.

Was that a MM race? Slowest time 6th place time was 4:20? Wow! Wonder if SRL has skill matchmaking... Most of my MM races if your under 5 minutes you have a good chance to win.

Nothus

Yeah it's pretty frustrating to get bumped around by other races and miss because of that.

SRL could use a time trial mode with online ghosts. Would be good to be able to download and watch the top ten ghost times WW.

Was that a MM race? Slowest time 6th place time was 4:20? Wow! Wonder if SRL has skill matchmaking... Most of my MM races if your under 5 minutes you have a good chance to win.

Yep, just MM. Just posted a time of 4:14 and still didn't win, guy in 1st got a 4:13 :(

I would like to see Time Trials w/ ghost mode, Elimination, Team Racing, and RoadBlasters (pikes or modified sparrows w/ machine guns and rockets).

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Hit rank 2 in like 70 games. As someone who's never been good with racers this is going to take me a while. At least I got all shaders already and don't have to worry about getting them as drops. SRL is a good source of armor material and glimmer. Always have to run to tower and buy stuff after a small session.

Namikaze1

Someone please confirm that the new Hunter chest is in the table. I'm afraid of handing this engram in and getting Alpha Lupi for the billionth time.

Best time

Campus Martius
4:38.161
This one would have been 4:25 if that that fan didn't fucking reverse at the last second.
"Oh shit! He's gonna pass me. Hell no! REVERSE REVERSE!"
I was so far ahead. Fuck that fan.

Infinite Descent
4:21.979

Seriously, seen the fan reverse quite a many times.

Mine are...

Campus Martius
Fastest Race: 4:38.115
Fastest Lap: 1:28.932

Infinite Descent
Fastest Race: 4:22.621
Fastest Lap: 1:23.647

What's your fastest lap times?

GlamFM

Banned
Do you guys also think that sparrow racing is kinda awesome and should be expanded?

Also...

Am I the only one who thinks Guardian Golf would be ridiculously funny?

4 courses, Earth, Moon, Mars & Venus.

6 guardians in full raid gear hitting tiny balls.

On second thought I am likely the only one..

EDIT: OMG.... Top of the page with this garbage....

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom