• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought Armamantarium this morning. Infused it with an extra 310 Alpha Lupi and that brought it up to 300. Has infusion always been that high between exotics? If so, I'm dumb, and not as salty about buying the ones I need.

I think infusing an exotic into anything is pretty reliable. So if you farm 310 exotics, just by merit of them being high level and exotics (where you lose an exotic shard) they give you a reliable boost.
Infusing has nothing to do with the rarity of the infusion fuel, only the rarity of the item being infused into matters. Since armamentarium is exotic, it gets 70% of the difference. 280 goes to 300 with 310 infusion fuel (seems like it should have been 301 but whatever).

Basically if anyone needs to say win 3 races, we let them win. Same if anyone needs top 3 wins.

Some of us are helping folks get their wins easily just for shaders/320 drops. Others for rep.

Aka we're fixing races. >:D

Hahah, awesome. I'm all good. Unless you can fix rewards. :p

Finally rank 3, those 320 helmets and class items will be mine.

Have too much infusion material now, RIP in peace all year one weapons Vault of Glass raid gear.

hydruxo

Do you guys also think that sparrow racing is kinda awesome and should be expanded?

Also...

Am I the only one who thinks Guardian Golf would be ridiculously funny?

4 courses, Earth, Moon, Mars & Venus.

6 guardians in full raid gear hitting tiny balls.

On second thought I am likely the only one..

EDIT: OMG.... Top of the page with this garbage....

;)

I like sparrow racing alot, BUT...the geometry needs to be toned down on the tracks quite a bit. It's a massive crapshoot at times, just hoping that when you take a ramp/jump that you'll making a good landing. That and taking a turn and getting stuck on a tiny rock or piece of debris. SRL has a lot of potential but if they really want to take it further they've got to make the tracks better.

Namikaze1

So far had two 320 helmets, a 318, two 317, and one 310 helmet drop after achieving rank 3.

Also, anyone one else looking to boost races? We have room for one more.

X-Frame

Why does the PvP connection get worse with each patch?

They need to revert to whatever formula they had in Year 1. The 2.0 patch made it worse, and now this recent patch is making PvP a ridiculously laggy mess. Green bars lie too.

maomaoIYP

Mercury with Biggy and feetie! We used our Mercy on the 2nd match. Feetie had no faith :p

312 Scout -_- from the chest and trash from Gold/Silver

Yeah I had no faith! LOL.
However that complete lack of pressure did take us there in the end, so I guess that worked out great!
edit: Silver gave me a 311 achrasfaylophage symbiote

I think we'll get to keep the same SLR rank for the full 3 weeks. Resetting it every week doesnt fall in line with Bungies intention to not make this game a PT job for people.

Daemul

320 Helmet got!!!!

full

Namikaze1

Huh. Thought I had two 317 helmets. Turns out it's one while the other was 316.

Anyway, here's a short video of the 315+ I gathered.

In the short time it's been up, I got better loot from racing than I have from a month of hard mode raiding. It's sad and hilarious.

http://youtu.be/-2uEZh5siUc

Dalek

It sucks that everyone is so good in SLR now-I finally get a chance to play on the weekend and there's no chance of me coming in first.

I love the racing but I hate sparrow controls. You hit the lip of a little rock and go spinning out of control, and then everyone passes you.

It sucks that everyone is so good in SLR now-I finally get a chance to play on the weekend and there's no chance of me coming in first.

I love the racing but I hate sparrow controls. You hit the lip of a little rock and go spinning out of control, and then everyone passes you.

Just join one of the groups here for boosts and your free 320 helmets. :)

Easier than killing HM Oryx, anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom