• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

spyder_ur

Why are people boosting? Just to get the license/quest done? I got that part done - there's no other quests for Holliday right?

Rep is the issue with me. I don't get how people are already into rank 3 - I've raced a ton and am about halfway to rank 3.

Daemul

Why are people boosting? Just to get the license/quest done? I got that part done - there's no other quests for Holliday right?

Rep is the issue with me. I don't get how people are already into rank 3 - I've raced a ton and am about halfway to rank 3.

A shit load of grinding man, shit load of grinding. I've played more of Destiny in the past 3 days than I have the previous 2 months.

Deku Tree

Do the bounties every day. And win.

Participating is 45 rep
Third place is 65 rep
Second 80
First 100 rep

If you level up the class item you get slightly more rep per race too. I haven't bothered to do that myself.

Namikaze1

I grinded. A lot.

Did all the bounties+quests and made sure I was in the top 3 every single race to get the top 3 rep bonus.

Made it to rank 3 in about 80-85 races.

spyder_ur

A shit load of grinding man, shit load of grinding. I've played more of Destiny in the past 3 days than I have the previous 2 months.

Always the answer.

Do the bounties every day. And win.

Participating is 45 rep
Third place is 65 rep
Second 80
First 100 rep

If you level up the class item you get slightly more rep per race too. I haven't bothered to do that myself.

I grinded. A lot.

Did all the bounties+quests and made sure I was in the top 3 every single race to get the top 3 rep bonus.

Made it to rank 3 in about 80-85 races.

I've done all the bounties every day. I don't think I was paying attention to the rep for placing/winning. I'm pretty consistently in the top 3 (as long as disaster doesn't strike near the end) and have a decent shot at winning. Got the class item too.

Either way, I'm really enjoying it.

What is everyone's go-to sparrow? I think I like Snowscream - giving Nightsteed a try now.

Alright, give me half an hour. Gonna go eat lunch.

Anyone else looking to boost? PSN is namikaze1.

1. Me
2. ch4fx

yea i'll join you in 10 minutes, still need to get to rank 3, about 2500 rep away

Sorry. I actually gonna have to get off. Have some real life things to take care off unforntunately. I'll be up for helping later just not now.

edit: okay nvm, i'll try to make a group with glam and ch4fx_

Carbonox

Only bagged two 316 class items and one 318 helmet so far from SRL but I'm going to keep going until I'm pissing 320 helmets and class items out of every end for every character to enjoy.

Namikaze1

I've done all the bounties every day. I don't think I was paying attention to the rep for placing/winning. I'm pretty consistently in the top 3 (as long as disaster doesn't strike near the end) and have a decent shot at winning. Got the class item too.

What is everyone's go-to sparrow? I think I like Snowscream - giving Nightsteed a try now.
The pink sparrow. Can't remember what it's called.

yea i'll join you in 10 minutes, still need to get to rank 3, about 2500 rep away
I won't be available for an hour or so. Glam and ch4 are up for it though.

Deku Tree

Always the answer.

https://guardian.gg/en/profile/2/spyder_UR

You've played not that many races compared to someone like Nami.

Mindlog

Pick a side D-GAF. Light theme or Dark. And the answer is Dark.

There still seems to be something wonky about SRL and I figured out it might be my controller. The trigger might not be registering a full press. I went 3rd, 4th, 5th in my first three races today. After switching controllers I went 1st twice. I was so far ahead that I turned around and finished the race backwards.

Namikaze1

Pick a side D-GAF. Light theme or Dark. And the answer is Dark.

There still seems to be something wonky about SRL and I figured out it might be my controller. The trigger might not be registering a full press. I went 3rd, 4th, 5th in my first three races today. After switching controllers I went 1st twice. I was so far ahead that I turned around and finished the race backwards.
The answer is always Dark.

Screw the Light theme.

Agent

CWC0Mm6W4AAT_1c.jpg

Typical Destiny. I was messing around this race, but got all the loot. Also had a primary exotic engram drop.

let´s do this.

-Death
-ch4fx_
-Glam
-
-
-

3 more for sparrow racingboosting

Why though? For 320 helmets? Is the thirst for higher light still that high?

320 helmets and class items, plus it gives some nice looking shaders, tons of legendary marks and infusion fuel. Better loot from SRL in 4 days than 2 months of raiding.

So what is a "racing boost?"

Gawd, I just need two more 1st place finishes to be done with this....

in a fireteam of 6, we can decide who gets 1st, top 3 etc for people looking to do bounties and license wins

Shiv47

Is there still a boosting spot open? I need two more firsts for my S class license. Happy to be a jobber for others as well.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Pfff all you boosters should bow down before is who did it legit! Two S-class licenses, got my 3 win within 5/6 races on each char.

My best times are only 4:14 and 4:34...

spyder_ur

Great moment of Destiny charity:

I was in second place but a couple seconds behind the leader - he goes all the way to the end, stops his sparrow, and lets everyone pass him so I get first. Horns were blaring.

Pay if forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom