• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namikaze1

Finally managed to go under 4:30 on Mars. Though I played like shit in that race.

Now the quest for under 4:25 begins.

Also, to whoever was honking thoughout the race, just know that shit didn't work on me.

Glix

Thanks for the info and the heads up on the amazon sale, guys. Im gonna wait i have a shitload of new stuff to play.

I'll jump back eventually

SnakeEyes

Banned
Just learned my sister won a radio competition go to to the NZ premier of Star Wars tomorrow (my birthday) before it officially releases, so I've been invited. Seems like a nice enough present for me, especially since she'd already bought me tickets to see it in luxury on Friday as well :D

phen0m24

Just learned my sister won a radio competition go to to the NZ premier of Star Wars tomorrow (my birthday) before it officially releases, so I've been invited. Seems like a nice enough present for me, especially since she'd already bought me tickets to see it in luxury on Friday as well :D

awesome man, awesome

Super nice birthday present!

Finally managed to go under 4:30 on Mars. Though I played like shit in that race.

Now the quest for under 4:25 begins.

Also, to whoever was honking thoughout the race, just know that shit didn't work on me.

There only hurting themselves taking thier thumb off the right stick.

Agent

I know this will be a long shot given its Monday night, but is anyone doing the Golgoroth HM challenge tonight? I didn't get a chance to do it the last few days. I can run it up to 3x.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Many thanks again to everyone who helped get the HM Golgi challenge done on Grave's character. My bad luck with gauntlets continued but otherwise it was a huge boost.

Also big thanks to biggy and 'trout for some fun Trials matches. If I hadn't been 20+ light down we would've gone flawless, lol. That, and having no passage coins. I'll have to be very picky anytime I use them. Total bummer for any players that missed HoW.

All that's left for tonight is ideally clear HM Totems, Warpriest and Daughters. Oryx might be possible depending on my luck along the way. If some sweaty try-hards are around later and want to help w Grave's Mercury virginity I would definitely be down for giving it a real go.

That would get his first character from Dark Below to fully cleared through the TTK endgame in 2 days...

Jesus Fuck bro!
I checked my and Hunter is already LL 301 GODDAMN

Put in much work, such determination
Amazing where I left off and now how far you made me reach so fast

You the Real MVP!
💯💯💯💯💯
👌👍👌👍👌

Jesus Fuck bro!
I checked my and Hunter is already LL 301 GODDAMN

Put in much work, such determination
Amazing where I left off and now how far you made me reach so fast

You the Real MVP!
💯💯💯💯💯
👌👍👌👍👌

Drizzay is going to finish leveling up all your characters before I even have a chance to log into your account :p

Am_I_Evil

about to jump into a raid for challenge mode but one of our guys may have to go soon...anyone got a checkpoint i could steal? (normally i wouldn't do this, but like i said we're limited and don't want to waste any time)

Namikaze1

Kjordan must be pissed. We were pretty much neck and neck till we came to the cannon on the mars road. The cannon shot me over him and I ended up pushing him down enough for him to crash.

Born2Live

Hey dude! thanks lol, it was my first.

On a side note, you should see how fast Nami is, I am sure he has some illegal sparrow mods going on or underhand dealings with Amanda.

I was in a session with Nami on Friday and he was quick then. If I came up against him, Dear, or Kor I already know I'm coming no better then second.

Ty

Afrocious

Gonna hit this Rank 3 and watch all this shit get reset tomorrow.

Also, this gif represents what I might have to do before any trials run:

422FNaT.gif

Daemul

The thing with SRL is that the novelty wore off so quick that by the time I reached ranked 3 I was in complete auto pilot. I wasn't even focusing on the racing at that point, I was just dicking around watching netflix and browsing the internet whilst farming for 320 helmets. Looking at my racing record I rarely even finished all three laps of a race after reaching rank 3, I probably only averaged about one lap per race because I just couldn't be arsed to put in the effort to do the whole thing.

Blackthorn

"hello?" "this is vagina"
Bought Destiny this weekend and just beat the first strike.

I'm taking it slow, enjoying the gunplay and gawping at the ridiculously beautiful art. It's so good to be playing a Bungie game again, it feels so comfortable and familiar.

So far I'm loving it. I had a great time in the beta but the reception at launch put me off, so I figured I'd jump in once it had been beefed up a bit.

I could happily roam around and take part in random events for hours and hours. It's nice knowing that I'm far, far away from endgame frustrations and can just enjoy the ride for now.

Anyway if anyone wants to add me I would appreciate it for whenever I do eventually reach raid stuff. EU people would be especially valuable, if I'm on it'll be from around 5pm to 8pm GMT. PM me!

Afrocious

I'm taking it slow, enjoying the gunplay and gawping at the ridiculously beautiful art. It's so good to be playing a Bungie game again, it feels so comfortable and familiar.

So far I'm loving it. I had a great time in the beta but the reception at launch put me off, so I figured I'd jump in once it had been beefed up a bit.

I could happily roam around and take part in random events for hours and hours. It's nice knowing that I'm far, far away from endgame frustrations and can just enjoy the ride for now.

Anyway if anyone wants to add me I would appreciate it for whenever I do eventually reach raid stuff. EU people would be especially valuable, if I'm on it'll be from around 5pm to 8pm GMT. PM me!

Hey man! Welcome to DGAF!

Add me on PSN! Afrodeeziyak is my PSN name!

I'll refrain from the RAF stuff for once and leave it to a EU dude(ette)

The thing with SRL is that the novelty wore off so quick that by the time I reached ranked 3 I was in complete auto pilot. I wasn't even focusing on the racing at that point, I was just dicking around watching netflix and browsing the internet whilst farming for 320 helmets. Looking at my racing record I rarely even finished all three laps of a race after reaching rank 3, I probably only did one lap per race because I just couldn't be arsed [/img]

Yeh i get that, was doing the same during the marathon train yesterday. Watching EJ and Tears stream trials, some Netflix and browsing my phone while racing. Was practically racing only with left hand, but still finished all the races.

SRL laps need to be shorter, or race restricted to 2 laps. Also desperately needs more tracks. I'm still hoping they have moon and earth tracks ready to deploy each consecutive week the event is running.

What's the least amount of rep you can get per race? I'm trying to figure out exactly how many I'd need if I somehow placed last every single time. I'm at 3440/4500.

Born2Live

Hey, welcome to DestinyGAF. I'm EU based so you can add me if you want. Ty_84.

Ty

Namikaze1

What's the least amount of rep you can get per race? I'm trying to figure out exactly how many I'd need if I somehow placed last every single time. I'm at 3440/4500.

45 without the SRL class item boost

51 with it unlocked.

This is all for completing the race.

You get 0 for not doing so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom