• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope not. I haven't seen any confirmation anywhwre, just reading a lot of posts here and on reddit suggesting it might happen.

If it does I'm done with SRL. If they just change the loot I'll be salty I missed 320 helms but will continue on still.

Cybrwzrd

Banned
Anyone at all wanna help wanna help with normal mode oryx? PSN cybrwzrd need 4...
Edit: never mind , too close to his bed time.

Will be up for hard mode in about 30 mins

Another thing to guess at for 50 calcified fragments is the King's Fall Raid ship. Has anyone gotten this thing yet?

mark-van-haitsma-mark-van-haitsma-agonarch-karve-front-perspective.jpg

edited to make it seem less like I got the ship to drop.

CLBridges

Finished srl s rank on my warlock and I'm done, not even going to try on my other characters. Also, if there's a newbie group for KF normal, sign me up, haven't done it yet. If there's any group that's running the raid and don't mind some one new, hit me up please.

PSN: Ghostfacedon

Zocano

Another thing to guess at for 50 calcified fragments is the King's Fall Raid ship. Has anyone gotten this thing yet?

That is most likely the reward for killing Oryx CM and not 50 frags. 50 frags is probably the orange variant of the New Monarchy ship (it's the first one on the ship kiosk).

Victorias Secret show on guess rerun beats farming SRL and watching the rank bar hardly move.Seriously its sooooo tedious and i only see 65 rep average on my runs they need to up the rep payout ill never get to 320 helm:(

That is most likely the reward for killing Oryx CM and not 50 frags. 50 frags is probably the orange variant of the New Monarchy ship (it's the first one on the ship kiosk).

Well 50 frags probably has to do with that shader that says complete the old hunger quest line. So there is more to it. Hopefully a weapon. The ship doesnt say that. Also i wonder if the hm oryx ship isnt dropping becuase its a bug and becuase of the extreme srcrecy behind everything no ones said anything and bungie hasnt noticed no one gas gotten the ship yet.

Iceman829

Anyone on XB1 need the Aethon kill for No Time to Explain. I think we have 4 people right now. If you have any interest shoot me a message. GT - Iceman829

There is a new undiscovered exotic scout rifle in the kiosk.

Assuming that 50 fragments will give a new weapon? Pure speculation at this point..

phen0m24

Anyone on XB1 need the Aethon kill for No Time to Explain. I think we have 4 people right now. If you have any interest shoot me a message. GT - Iceman829
Iceman my son can help with Atheon and needs it

His GT is SunfirePrime and I'll make him stay quiet. He's done NM and HM Atheon before with Hawkian

Anyone need challenge mode? We have had it down to the last dps for a while now and then someone randomly dies.

kassatsu on ps4

If people keep dying when the taken spawn down there its easier to tether at teams feet and get out as soon as tether ends and doing an extra damage phase.

There's no way that SRL rank will reset on Tuesday, at least not intentionally. It takes way too long to hit rank 3. Only people playing SRL exclusively and boosting could get there in a reasonable amount of time. The average player is probably somewhere around rank one.

Should I upgrade my Touch of Malice from 310 to 314 using a Smite of Merain for tomorrow's challenge mode?

What if I'm planning on never running the raid again after getting the challenge mode done?

Should I upgrade my Touch of Malice from 310 to 314 using a Smite of Merain for tomorrow's challenge mode?

What if I'm planning on never running the raid again after getting the challenge mode done?
You should be fine without it, IMO.

I'm holding off on any infusion decisions (including helmets from SRL) until I know what drops from Oryx tomorrow.

Namikaze1

Seen more class items drop after rank 4 than when I was rank 3.

My time has come. I can feel that 320 class item.

Bungie: LOL no
*resets everyone's SRL ranks*

The light level won't be any different for challenge mode. The challenge will likely be people will have to arbitrarily do different roles each time so a 310 Malice should be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom