• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cybrwzrd

Banned
So who wants to do HM KF from Totems sometime tonight? And/or Daughters+Oryx? Have both CPs. Putting out feelers for interest level.

I'll help later as well PSN cybrwzrd. In the mean time anyone able to help my son kill oryx on normal mode? Have checkpoint

Nope.

Some time after December 29.

Iron Banner will return sometime after the conclusion of Sparrow Racing on Dec 29. Get out there and ride! https://t.co/c8NEAcMRaf"

https://twitter.com/Bungie/status/676477999378595840

PNYRZ.gif

At least I have full raid & IB on my Warlock....

Hedera

SLR session done for the day. I'm about 500 rep from rank 3 still, but at least acquired all the shaders. Really hope they don't change the loot pool tomorrow, want a good shot at the helmets.

SLR session done for the day. I'm about 500 rep from rank 3 still, but at least acquired all the shaders. Really hope they don't change the loot pool tomorrow, want a good shot at the helmets.

Do the bounty trick an hour before reset today if you can, should get you 345 rep + w/e rep you get from couple of races to push you to rank 3 before weekly reset.

Whats the probability of challenge mode coming back in a decent amount of time? I've missed it all week and have plans till later tonight and I imagine there isn't going to be many groups looking to do it this evening.

Hedera

Do the bounty trick an hour before reset today if you can, should get you 345 rep + w/e rep you get from couple of races to push you to rank 3 before weekly reset.
Yeah, I saw that tip earlier from you but at that time I'll be getting ready to get out of the house. Thanks though ;)

What rank do we need to be to drop the 320 gear in SRL?

Rank 3.

Whats the probability of challenge mode coming back in a decent amount of time? I've missed it all week and have plans till later tonight and I imagine there isn't going to be many groups looking to do it this evening.

Coming back? It will be every week and rotate between the 3 bosses. Warpriest challenge will be back next week.

Born2Live

I have a suspicion that we may see a different piece of armor in the loot pool tomorrow. I reckon either gloves or boots.

Ty

If you need help, I could hop on one my alts.

I can help.

I'm up for it, still need to run totems + warpriest on 2 characters before reset. Need that 320 ghost. Will run the whole thing.

What time? If it's soon I can help.

Ty

I'll help later as well PSN cybrwzrd. In the mean time anyone able to help my son kill oryx on normal mode? Have checkpoint

I'm up for totems and warpreist.

X_Magik_ox

Seems like there's plenty of interest. If everyone is still down, it would be (in order of response) Me, Afro, Ruthless, Inapp, Ty, and Cybr. If Cybr can't make it now then maybe Magik could take his spot.

I can send out invites, my mic may or may not work though.

Cybrwzrd

Banned
Seems like there's plenty of interest. If everyone is still down, it would be (in order of response) Me, Afro, Ruthless, Inapp, Ty, and Cybr. If Cybr can't make it now then maybe Magik could take his spot.

I need to help my son get oryx first sadly. Anyone else up to help him out?

All this talk of ranks being reset has me worried. Had to go away for work so left it on rank 2.5 thinking I would have a cruisy weekend coming up getting 3 and farming for 320's.

:(

Will your mic be fixed for Oryx challenge mode in 8 hours? :p

I havnt looked. Your probably full but i could use the run :)

Edit. Yup your full

If you need the loot then you can take my spot.

I need to help my son get oryx first sadly. Anyone else up to help him out?

Do you need a team or just 1 player to hep?

Born2Live

Yep I'm ready to go.

Ty

Shiv47

All this talk of ranks being reset has me worried. Had to go away for work so left it on rank 2.5 thinking I would have a cruisy weekend coming up getting 3 and farming for 320's.

:(

Would be shocked if they reset ranks, given how much higher the bar is for each compared to IB, plus there's no daily increasing buff like IB. Just because a lot of GAF has hit rank 3 doesn't mean the bulk of the player pool has.

Dynasty8

Any PS4 players down to do blind raids?

I haven't done Crota or King's Fall...would prefer doing it without looking up a guide and getting it spoiled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom