• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namikaze1

DGAF, don't ever offer to help your siblings with their PowerPoint presentations. I thought it was gonna be 10-15 slides. This shit is 48 slides.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Your hunter is 306 now.

Got another pair of 320 boots you lucky guy.

7 weeks into hard mode and I don't have a single 320 boot :/
Roll them bones, bro.
8fpfkmaom3siogc9pnaagcnmx.715x500x6.gif

I'm not sure if I'm disappointed or relieved that doing Grave's first KF clear, with all NM and HM loot, only took him from 304 to 306.

I got super lucky with 320 boots from Oryx, except that was my guaranteed 320 from Golgi already, and I'm rocking 296 gloves. Biggest problem was no Class Item drop so stuck with a 285 that's really dragging me down. Maybe do a bunch of Trials until reset hoping for a 300+ post-game drop...

Many thanks to everyone who helped w the fast clear! Now Grave can always claim that the first time they met, he beat HM Oryx #team1sttry as a 306. Hype.

Dinner now then Trials time...

Iceman829

Iceman my son can help with Atheon and needs it

His GT is SunfirePrime and I'll make him stay quiet. He's done NM and HM Atheon before with Hawkian

I messaged him. Just trying to find another man or 2 since the cp I was going to get ended up running the raid earlier. So we have to do a fresh run.

Can someone on the PS4 see if xplicitone is online? Just send him a message if he he wants to get his No Time to Explain on xbox

I got my money on Kor.

Also kor
Also. Isnt that a free code emblem? I know ive seen it before
Also. Its ugly

I was in a session with Nami on Friday and he was quick then. If I came up against him, Dear, or Kor I already know I'm coming no better then second.

Ty

Thanks, guys. I appreciate the vote of confidence.

I have an office xmas party that night but it shouldn't be that long.

https://twitter.com/Bungie/status/676563705232908288

Yeah fuck this. :)

So awesome that something as ridiculous as SRL is going to force IB to run during holiday. Starts Dec 29.

Can't wait until this side show SRL BS is gone.

IB is also sideshow though ;)

The only good thing about IB is the character buffs so it makes collecting things easier but the SRL has a chance to drop 320 loot which is great for infusion since 320 helms are rare even playing raid.

todd360

Iron Banner at the end of the month? I want my god damn helmet. I need the complete set so I can be a true space knightlock who gives tours in shock city on the side.

Born2Live

I'm not sure if I'm disappointed or relieved that doing Grave's first KF clear, with all NM and HM loot, only took him from 304 to 306.

I got super lucky with 320 boots from Oryx, except that was my guaranteed 320 from Golgi already, and I'm rocking 296 gloves. Biggest problem was no Class Item drop so stuck with a 285 that's really dragging me down. Maybe do a bunch of Trials until reset hoping for a 300+ post-game drop...

Many thanks to everyone who helped w the fast clear! Now Grave can always claim that the first time they met, he beat HM Oryx #team1sttry as a 306. Hype.

Dinner now then Trials time...

Glad I could help. That was one of the smoothest Oryx runs I've ever taken part in.

Ty

phen0m24

Hey phenom. Doesn't look like we are going to do Aethon tonight. I told your son I'll message him when we plan to do it again.

No problem. He was kinda cranky as I made him go to bed -we are east coast. :)

Thanks for including him. He knows the fight and can definitely help.

Since the announcement of ni no kuni 2 ive probably watched 7 ghibli films. Dropping hints to the wife to get me the blue ray box set for Christmas

Iceman829

So umm one more reason I hate the Shit Racing League. I've been unable to complete the Class B license because I've been unable to finish in the top 3. Today I go to look at my quests and it's gone. Gone from the quest section, not in the tower to reclaim if deleted, not at Amanda Holiday. I give up

Dave_6

Said I wasn't going to, but gave SRL another shot tonight since I still have the worst part of the S License quest to do (get 3 wins). Finally leading a race pretty handily, then the last 3rd of the last lap a guy magically catches and passes me and I finish 2nd. I hit 65 gates, he hit 56. Fuck SRL and it's bullshit. I'll never get that quest finished.

Finally hit rank 2 but who fucking cares.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Said I wasn't going to, but gave SRL another shot tonight since I still have the worst part of the S License quest to do (get 3 wins). Finally leading a race pretty handily, then the last 3rd of the last lap a guy magically catches and passes me and I finish 2nd. I hit 65 gates, he hit 56. Fuck SRL and it's bullshit. I'll never get that quest finished.

The reason why you're losing is because it sounds like you're not doing the side-boosts around corners. Try those and you'll pick up faster times.

Dave_6

The reason why you're losing is because it sounds like you're not doing the side-boosts around corners. Try those and you'll pick up faster times.

I actually began doing the side boosts in that race and it really helps. I have no idea where that guy came from and how he caught me so easily.

Join us we have a spot on the train.

Any Trials sherpas on Xbox One lurking here? I normally get to 5 wins and then drop off. I'm looking to get to The Lighthouse. For the grimoire card more than the gear. Up to 4615 grimoire score and working toward more. If anyone is willing to help please shoot me a PM. Aiming for next weekend.

SnakeEyes

Banned
I actually began doing the side boosts in that race and it really helps. I have no idea where that guy came from and how he caught me so easily.
People further in the back of the race get wider Boost Gates, so chances are the bottom 3 were just hitting more gates more often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom