• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
More like Sparrow Raging League:

post-38185-dont-drive-angry-gif-Bill-Murr-du2W.gif

Sykane

Anyone looking to run trails? Still haven't done any of the bounties this week and would like to get them done. PSN is wmc342, let me know

Tubtub

Neo Member
Need 1 more waiting in the raid.
Tubtub1
Specialk333
J2theizzay
Cybrwzrd
Saithan

Edit we are now full

Thanks to everyone who helped with the challenge...that was awesome. Finally leveled up to 313. We'll see what tomorrow brings with the final fragment. Thanks again everyone.

ocean

Banned
Golgi Cgallenge was pretty cool. Fight should have worked this way from the start, and rewards should have worked this way from the start.

It's a piece of crap if presented as a "new challenge mode", but it's actually a solid example of a fun, well-designed encounter with rewards that make it attractive.

Missed out on Warpriest but according to what I read I didn't manage to enhance the encounter and was just "do it like you always have".

Thanks for the invite Macello and co!

Crap just ran into Wicked, Driz and Rubenov helping a friend grind some trials bounties...it was not good. Good luck on that flawless.

Yo, GG dude! I promise we didn't intentionally run 3 Bladedancers, I was shocked to see Wicked blinking around. You were our very first game, the rest of them were about that competitive haha. Lost 7 rounds total across the 7 games, a sweat-free run. Also, I meant to bow at the end but forgot I was on a different account so instead I high-fived your orb, lol.

Big thanks to Wicked and Rubenov for help with Grave's Mercury initiation ritual. Primary, heavy and class item all got Light upgrades. That extra eighth game for fun was too good. Our only 5-4 clutch, and then it landed me a Cloak with 25 higher Light than I had equipped. Exactly what I wanted from Santa Based RNGsus!

D_psipher

Yo, GG dude! I promise we didn't intentionally run 3 Bladedancers, I was shocked to see Wicked blinking around. You were our very first game, the rest of them were about that competitive haha. Lost 7 rounds total across the 7 games, a sweat-free run. Also, I meant to bow at the end but forgot I was on a different account so instead I high-fived your orb, lol.

Big thanks to Wicked and Rubenov for help with Grave's Mercury initiation ritual. Primary, heavy and class item all got Light upgrades. That extra eighth game for fun was too good. Our only 5-4 clutch, and then it landed me a Cloak with 25 higher Light than I had equipped. Exactly what I wanted from Santa Based RNGsus!

Lol, that was our first game too. We were not expecting a flawless run but i saw you guys and told my team we had a squad of killers on the other team. Good stuff. You helping Grave inspired me do the Golgoroth challenge for a friend that has been doing double shifts at work for extra cash. I told him of the loot he got and he flipped out.

Nice Drizzay, what light is GRX's hunter now?

3 spots on the SRL train.

309 overall.

313 primary (Mercury)
310 special ("Harrowed" Defiance)
310 heavy (Truth, from 3oC engram)
312 ghost ("Harrowed")

294 helm (lucky blue engram)
296 gloves (Cryptarch legendary engram)
311 chest (HM Golgi)
320 boots (Golgi Challenge)
320 artifact (same)

Obviously helm and gloves are salting my game. A 320 guaranteed helm from Oryx Challenge would be too good. For our third reset run, I'll take Grave's Hunter instead of my own. Another dose of NM+HM KF loot plus more guaranteed 320s should definitely nudge me into the 311+ range.

Then it's time to dump all the high light weapons+ghost onto his Titan who is already Lv40. Start decrypting all the armor engrams I've been saving, one by one, and he'll be ready for a HM KF pseudo-carry as well. Then, last but not least, start playing the Warlock.

Maybe I'll do Trials runs on both my account and his each weekend, if I'm helping w runs anyway. Of course my account has better gear but honestly the only things I'm really missing for Grave are the fast revive exotics and Graviton. I don't mind using BDancer and Striker until the NStalker and Sunbreaker subclasses are leveled.

Lol, that was our first game too. We were not expecting a flawless run but i saw you guys and told my team we had a squad of killers on the other team. Good stuff. You helping Grave inspired me do the Golgoroth challenge for a friend that has been doing double shifts at work for extra cash. I told him of the loot he got and he flipped out.

Awesome to hear about you "paying it forward." That's what community is all about!

If you want to go fast, go alone.
If you want to go far, go together.

TacticalFailure

Neo Member
Any guesses on what the challenge will be tomorrow? It appears that I haven't done thalnok in CoO, I hope it's that tier 3 this week so I can get to 50 and become legend.

309 overall.

Very nice. SRL for helmets? :p

Awesome to hear about you "paying it forward." That's what community is all about!

If you want to go fast, go alone.
If you want to go far, go together.

So true.

Any guesses on what the challenge will be tomorrow? It appears that I haven't done thalnok in CoO, I hope it's that tier 3 this week so I can get to 50 and become legend.

It will be Thalnok at weekly reset in 3~ hours.

Toki767

Apparently I have all of the CoO calcified fragments. I didn't even know I did all of the Tier 3 ones.

Are we actually expecting something special for getting all 50?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom