• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

X-Frame

Still bummed that it's looking like the unreleased exotic armor items are not coming now.

Maybe they plan on releasing them in another 3 months? Between this April update and the September expansion? Just stretching out the content as much as possible I suppose.

I really wanted my Thagomizers, turning my Titan into a dinosaur. :(

Anyone have any feelings about House of Judgement Shaders after the patch drops? Im 1700 rep from hitting Rank 3. Got burnt out last year in PoE and not sure if I want to grind again before the new content release that is heavily focused around PoE.

CLBridges

Scrapped up some extra funds to buy another ps4 (finally got a new job). Too bad it won't be delivered until Tuesday so will miss this IB. But, glad I'll be able to checkout the new stuff on the 12th.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
And we still lost.

m7JjdTr.jpg

^ We have Ayane and a few other females. If you would stop thinking about Math all the time you would know. :)

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
So close. I blame Neo.

kYU2MLK.png

But now we have Grave on the team. We are sure to win. I give permission for him to yell any and all obscenities.

Dez_

Frustrating day at work. Time to wind down with some nice relaxing Destiny pvp.

Any IB groups looking for another player?

I got FF XV and I have SOOO many RPGs to play:

Witcher 2 and 3
Mass Effect Trilogy
Xenoblade Chronicles 3D and X
Valkyria Chronicles
Tales of Symphonia Remake
Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and 2.5
Bravely Default (and Second, soon)

Somebody let me have the next 2 years off, PLZ.

I wish Destiny was just a farming game. Where DestinyGaf could sit around the fire eating beans talking about the veggies we planted. Then the taken would try to take our veggies, but we be like nope and bitch slap them away.

You choose a planet to set your farm in, each planet having different bonuses to your crops. And your crops are actually engram plants, so Mars could provide bonus chances for like, Shotguns/Rockets/Hand cannon engrams. And then you have to defend your farm in a horde-like mode like Gears of War.

You scour the world for things to put into your farm, and to build things. Ooooh that would be so cool and chill. Just sitting there, chilling on my farm, waving to guardians walking by...

I think the Destiny we want won't happen until Fall or next year. The exciting power fantasy isn't something that exists currently, unfortunately. They need to separate PVP and PVE to truly have fantastic experiences in each.

I don't think destiny would be worth playing long term without the pvp(personally). I only go to pve when I want something new for pvp.

You choose a planet to set your farm in, each planet having different bonuses to your crops. And your crops are actually engram plants, so Mars could provide bonus chances for like, Shotguns/Rockets/Hand cannon engrams. And then you have to defend your farm in a horde-like mode like Gears of War.

You scour the world for things to put into your farm, and to build things. Ooooh that would be so cool and chill. Just sitting there, chilling on my farm, waving to guardians walking by...
Destiny and chill
I don't think destiny would be worth playing long term without the pvp(personally). I only go to pve when I want something new for pvp.
What he means is weapons being balanced separately. Currently weapons suffer, because they're either to OP in pve or pvp. Well that's one of the problems anyway.

Oh I know how it works. I was/am poking fun at the_id by making it seem like it's an RNG thing. I was trying to get him to continue quoting you. Sadly good samiritans showed him the way.
Thanks though.

Oh Hahaha I'm so tired, I have no idea what's going on! That was pretty funny. Maybe if you keep quoting it it'll work

Homeboyd

Literally the exact opposite for me. I would never touch Destiny's pvp unless there was some "must have" PvE weapon that you could only get there. Even then... it better be something really, really good for me to consider it.

Top Bottom