• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

ViciousDS

Banned
hey guys! Looking to play some Destiny this weekend. Did that infusion update drop already? I would love to finally upgrade my weapons and not have to worry about that factor of 6 method to get the most.

Think the update said when you infuse they become that item that you are using straight up and no worrying about meeting the number halfway anymore

FyreWulff

hey guys! Looking to play some Destiny this weekend. Did that infusion update drop already? I would love to finally upgrade my weapons and not have to worry about that factor of 6 method to get the most.

Think the update said when you infuse they become that item that you are using straight up and no worrying about meeting the number halfway anymore

have to wait until the patch on the 12th, just hold off on infusing anything until then.

ViciousDS

Banned
have to wait until the patch on the 12th, just hold off on infusing anything until then.

thanks Fyre, I still haven't done a full kings fall raid lol..........we always get to the sisters kill them and then everyones like, eh......not worth it.....and this is normal. I always wanted to complete a damn raid.

Shit I've never even done Crotas End lol

shenze

Banned
thanks Fyre, I still haven't done a full kings fall raid lol..........we always get to the sisters kill them and then everyones like, eh......not worth it.....and this is normal. I always wanted to complete a damn raid.

Shit I've never even done Crotas End lol
Hawkian said he would be trying to do a newbie Kings Fall Saturday afternoon. Highly recommended for someone who hasn't done a raid. Still does Crota occasionally too.

E92 M3

I wouldn't be as upset with Bungie if the didn't actively make their sandbox boring and plain. Also, they essentially ruined the fun of the crucible with SBMM. Give me year 1 tier weapons and HoW PVP and I can stomach egregious microtransactions.

Also, does that mean the year 1 osiris emblems are forever gone that didn't drop? or just that specific one for y2?
I've seen them drop for people that didn't have them in year 1. I still don't have the sun, though. Definitely have seen people get the Prince and Moon. I guess the y1 flawless emblem is the only one that's 100% retired.

WipedOut

Xur selling two more exotics that I don't have. Checks coins, have only 8, nope.

Really miss our guaranteed 27 coins from weeklies.

I would gladly go grind 3 Weeklies to get those but I'm not going to grind bounties, patrols and crucible.

Homeboyd

Xur selling two more exotics that I don't have. Checks coins, have only 8, nope.

Signs back into Division. Really miss our guaranteed 27 coins from weeklies.

I would gladly go grind 3 Weeklies to get those but I'm not going to grind bounties, patrols and crucible.
I miss gear being good enough to warrant actually working for those coins or even logging in to buy them from Xur to begin with. Neither of those things currently exist.

I forgot Xur existed tbh.

I've seen them drop for people that didn't have them in year 1. I still don't have the sun, though. Definitely have seen people get the Prince and Moon. I guess the y1 flawless emblem is the only one that's 100% retired.

Can confirm that the Sun drops, got it about 2 weeks ago.

Got mine at 12 wins, another white whale for you to chase

I asked Deej on twitter yesterday if the tower vendors would be selling different weapons come 4/12. No response.

I really don't think they will, everything about the update is half arsed apart from the maximum effort they've put in to extract real money from players

Fun Trivia: The Year 1 Trials Emblem is the only Exotic emblem in the game. Even the Scarab is just a Legendary.

The Sun is by far the best and rarest emblem though. Every scrub and his dog has a scarab

I use Sun & Moon to reflect my outlook on my Trials performance. Had a good last game? Sun. Scrubbed it up? Moon. But Sun is definitely the best looking, and the most "Osiris"-ian.

EnglishGAF. English is my worst subject, by far. Give me some maths and I'll make it for it then.

So an OT question:

__________ is a lot more addicting than I'd like to admit.

Is that a correct English sentence?

I'll never learn the difference between effect and affect

Happy Trials day. I almost wasted SC on heavy for faction levels, but then I realized, if I wait until the 12th I will get my rank ups and armor drops!

Igor, Nami, Drizz, X, JohnOfSaltMines, Biggy, and all the usual sexy trials people here...

I will be on around 5-5:30PM EST aka Todd Time tonight.

L E T S GO

Please be a good map.

EnglishGAF. English is my worst subject, by far. Give me some maths and I'll make it for it then.

So an OT question:

Yup that is correct!

EnglishGAF. English is my worst subject, by far.

What? You write well.

Give me some maths and I'll make it for it then.

Ah. I see what you mean. ;)

So an OT question:

That sentence is fine. If you want to know if it's okay, just start breaking it down.

X is (a lot more) addicting (than I'd like) (to admit).

General rule of thumb: effect is a noun. affect is a verb.

Happy Trials day. I almost wasted SC on heavy for faction levels, but then I realized, if I wait until the 12th I will get my rank ups and armor drops!

Igor, Nami, Drizz, X, JohnOfSaltMines, Biggy, and all the usual sexy trials people here...

L E T S GO

Please be a good map.

I'll be around! Plz Plz plz be good.

Yup that is correct!

What? You write well.

Ah. I see. ;)

That sentence is fine. If you want to know if it's okay, just start breaking it down.

X is (a lot more) addicting (than I'd like) (to admit).

General rule of thumb: effect is a noun. affect is a verb.

hahahaha make up for it** That wasn't even intentional!

Thanks

Xur:
Taikonaut
Sealed Ahamkara Grasps
Apotheoisis Veil
Guantlet Engrams
Legacy Chest Engram

Darn. I was hoping for a Chest engram to save up for that Lucky Raspberry! OR a helm engram - I still don't have fast revive for my warlock on xb1 -_-

I do miss the old days when we'd have pages of "Can't wait for Xur! My guess: Ghorn..." Fun times.

FyreWulff

nH91rmS.jpg

Looks like I'm good to go for Y1 Eye, but man, I'm still salty that I don't have Scar of Radegast for IB solely because I deleted it right before Taken King to make space for other emblems, since I thought it'd be available for re-purchase :/ Hopefully there's a way to get that one again.

X-Frame

I'm excited to grab the Lord of Wolves shotgun after the update. I never got it during Year 1 but on like the second to last day before the Moments of Triumph were due (Thanks Drizzay).

I know they buffed the hell out of the ally Recovery boost which I'm interested in testing out in PoE too.

Homeboyd

I'm excited to grab the Lord of Wolves shotgun after the update. I never got it during Year 1 but on like the second to last day before the Moments of Triumph were due (Thanks Drizzay).

I know they buffed the hell out of the ally Recovery boost which I'm interested in testing out in PoE too.
Yeah Lord of Wolves and the P&T are the only 2 exotics they're bringing forward I have any interest in at all.

SpecX

Finally put some effort in and launched the game last night. I'm so rusty now for the time away, but still managed to pull off a positive K/D ratio in IB and with the randoms, we won all 3 of the matches I stayed for. Since each match was close, the other team was salty as fuck and kept dancing or baggin over our corpse after each kill. It was kind of fun, but I still don't feel the same about the game as I use to.

Ape and whoever is running bubble bros and I'm just going on a rampage with my sunbreaker. They build orbs for me, I fly around and make them run like chicken wusses. Four game win streak but we just lost one.

Ape is really good with callouts. Which helps me know how to go around the map either killing, defending or not pushing.

Almost had another mark of unbroken.

This was so much fun last night! Armor of Light is GOAT.

I had my mic muted for one match and kept wondering why no one was hearing my callouts lol Classic Ape Fail

Me & my bae:

U6w1R5N.jpg

Miitomo is an amazing time waster.

Also, I'm gonna try to play Trials tonight. I want to make up for last week's fail. Ape, Igor, can I get a ~8pm ET slot on your dance card?

Me & my bae:

U6w1R5N.jpg

Also, I'm gonna try to play Trials tonight. I want to make up for last week's fail. Ape, Igor, can I get a ~8pm ET slot on your dance card?

hahahahaha

When I found out how to use the picture taker last night with any background, I had to put that thing down because I'd never sleep. So funny!

Also, I feel like Miitomo made me learn more about y'all in one night than I ever knew :p

2real4tv

L E T S GO

Please be a good map.

I think I chased biggy away due to my super
scrubby
performance last week..

Me & my bae:

U6w1R5N.jpg

I think so? Nami is supposed to be making a glorious return tonight. I'm not sure how many runs he wants to do.

I think so? Nami is supposed to be making a glorious return tonight. I'm not sure how many runs he wants to do.

No worries. Shoot me a PSN message if your card opens up? I have a tight window most nights, so it's tough to coordinate, and unfair on y'all to dictate your schedule around it. Y'all gonna be playing Saturday or Sunday nights? Maybe then.

Hoping for a good map this weekend.

Also hoping that the impending disappearance of Hic Jacet is enough to make the playerbase a bit scrubbier after last week's sweaty sauna.

No worries. Shoot me a PSN message if your card opens up? I have a tight window most nights, so it's tough to coordinate, and unfair on y'all to dictate your schedule around it. Y'all gonna be playing Saturday or Sunday nights? Maybe then.

Hoping for a good map this weekend.

Also hoping that the impending disappearance of Hic Jacet is enough to make the playerbase a bit scrubbier after last week's sweaty sauna.

Type "!Patreon" for my weekend schedule breh

I should have time on Saturday

Top Bottom