• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

Anyone up for trials once it resets? Feel like a Mercury run and some possible scarab farming.
to be disappointed and not get a scarab.

GhaleonEB

The subtlte on this week's BWU is "True Colors, Shining Through". I'm assuming Deej just liked the pun, but it also reads like he was oblivious to the reaction to this week's news. :lol

Trials map is Burning Shrine.

.....sigh. Fingers crossed for rotating... maybe?

edit: X on the same wavelength. Dear god no more Shrine please.

edit2: Oh snaps, people are saying it's rotation! Let's gooo.

Some people are on BShrine, some people are on Pantheon....

I mean it's a good map, but I wish it didn't appear so often, krafty is raging so hard about the map right now it's hilarious

Edit: now he's ecstatic that's it's rotating haha

Yes It's rotating! I see Murdaro on BS and OneActual on Pantheon.

Yeah I've checked a bunch of streams and everyone is on either BShrine or Pantheon, so it might only be those two. We'll have to wait and see....

Same. Very weird. Even the chat is saying the same thing.

It would be weird to have like the 1st match be Pantheon/BS. 2nd match between another set of 2, and so forth.

If it's just those 2, that's a sick April Fools Joke.

EDIT. Match 2 for Murdaro is Rusted Lands

Same. Very weird. Even the chat is saying the same thing.

It would be weird to have like the 1st match be Pantheon/BS. 2nd match between another set of 2, and so forth.

If it's just those 2, that's a sick April Fools Joke.

Murdaro just got Rusted Lands, and I've heard reports of Anomaly and Widow's Court. So I'm feeling optimistic....

2nd match I've seen Asylum and Rusted Lands so far.. might only be those 2 for 2nd match....

EDIT: Oh Widow's Court... might be more open then. Jake's card is also at 3-0. Maybe it opens more with each win. It can't be a coincidence that everyone got Pantheon and BS for the first!

Axoman

Some people are on BShrine, some people are on Pantheon....

Are you up for another card on Xbox this weekend? Totally understand if not.

2nd match I've seen Asylum and Rusted Lands so far.. might only be those 2 for 2nd match....

EDIT: Oh Widow's Court... might be more open then. Jake's card is also at 3-0. Maybe it opens more with each win. It can't be a coincidence that everyone got Pantheon and BS for the first!

We got rusted lands first (won) we're now on burning shrine

ocean

Banned
Depends on the syntax of the sentence.

This crack sure is addicting.

I've found this crack to be quite addictive.
I'm really interested in this kind of thing. Is there any link you can provide to detail the situation in which you'd use one or the other?

Some quick searching turns up results saying they're perfectly equivalent (Oxford English Dictionary).

So there is at least 6 maps so far, gonna be an interesting weekend

The only ones I've seen for sure are BShrine, Pantheon, Asylum, Widow's Court and Rusted Lands. Could definitely be more but that's all I've confirmed right now.

Props to Bungie for listening to the community on this one. Pretty much all the streamers and anyone who plays a lot of Trials has been asking for rotation for a long time, good stuff.

Are you up for another card on Xbox this weekend? Totally understand if not.

Of course! Always down to play w some XBox folks. Not sure what my schedule is gonna be but I'll be around. I'll try again to help some first timers if they're around but otherwise I'll just be chilling. Maybe do some runs with Eric on XBox since I missed him last weekend.

The only ones I've seen for sure are BShrine, Pantheon, Asylum, Widow's Court and Rusted Lands. Could definitely be more but that's all I've confirmed right now.

Props to Bungie for listening to the community on this one. Pretty much all the streamers and anyone who plays a lot of Trials has been asking for rotation for a long time, good stuff.

Of course! Always down to play w some XBox folks. Not sure what my schedule is gonna be but I'll be around. I'll try again to help some first timers if they're around but otherwise I'll just be chilling. Maybe do some runs with Eric on XBox since I missed him last weekend.
Hmmm I thought I heard anomaly mentioned here, oh well still cool

Still up for trials if anyone else is lol

Homeboyd

Man and Xur even showed up today. They could've trolled the shit out of people.

320 gjallarhorn for 1 million strange coins

^ edit: ha, good timing. I was just typing up a little thing now Hammon.

Hmmm I thought I heard anomaly mentioned here, oh well still cool

Still up for trials if anyone else is lol

lol yeah I'd posted earlier that I heard reports of it but doesn't seem to be the case. Pretty sure it's only those 5 since I've checked a bunch of streams by now.

Me & my bae:

Speaking of your bae, check your PSN messages bro!

After giving it time to sink in more, I'm not upset about the April update. I ain't a fool to buy the boxes for armor, though. As long as there really won't be advantages to buying it outright, I'm fine.

100% infusion is finally here along with bigger vaults. I'm happy about that at least.

E92 M3

After giving it time to sink in more, I'm not upset about the April update. I ain't a fool to buy the boxes for armor, though. As long as there really won't be advantages to buying it outright, I'm fine.

100% infusion is finally here along with bigger vaults. I'm happy about that at least.

With vault space, last time they said the squeezed every inch out with TTK for vault space. Now we are getting a larger vault (thank goodness). Does that mean Bungie might be holding back on vault space? I don't understand why they would, though.

Top Bottom