• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

So with new content and new updates incoming I need to jump back in after a month off. I figure I'll play enough to get to 200 marks, 25000 glimmer, etc. Anything else I need to do? I already have three 320 characters.

With the LL increases are the requirements for the Normal and Hard KF raid staying the same? In other words the difficulty isn't changing? If it is changing this seems weird considering the same was not done with VoG and CE.

I guess the true end-game will now be the updated PoE as far as rewards are concerned?

Raid light level requirements are getting upped by 10 each.

so HM will need 321 gear for enemies to not be red to you.

The idea is to have:
1 3 man PvE end game (Challenge of Elders)
1 6 man PvE end game (King's Fall)
1 3 man PvP end game (Trials of Osiris)
1 6 man PvP end game (Iron Banner)*

*sorta. This is my own interpretation, not anything official from Bungie.

CLBridges

Waiting to hear about the PvP nerfs in a few lol. What will they do to my beloved warlock. Hopefully, they have some surprises in store because PvP is the major draw holding this game together atm IMO.

On another note, glad the PlayStation update brought the "appear offline" status to ps4.

Waiting to hear about the PvP nerfs in a few lol. What will they do to my beloved warlock. Hopefully, they have some surprises in store because PvP is the major draw holding this game together atm IMO.

On another note, glad the PlayStation update brought the "appear offline" status to ps4.

whatyearisit.jpg

We can hide from our friends, but we still can't change our usernames. What a day to be alive.

X-Frame

Does the PS "Appear Offline" make you disappear off the Destiny friends list too? Or just PSN?

deviant1

Raid light level requirements are getting upped by 10 each.

so HM will need 321 gear for enemies to not be red to you.

Where did they say this? I know they said rewards would be up to 320 for Normal KF and up to 330 for HM KF but I didn't see them mention a difficulty bump.

Notes from Bungie's stream:

• Lars is the guets speaker. He actually seems comfortable.
  • "Destiny is about to become a more rewarding game" -Deej
  • Revive changes
  • Need to be closer
  • Rez took longer
  • Can't sprint through for revives anymore.
  • Shotgun got 4 bullets from special ammo crate
  • overshield is less powerful from rezzes.
  • Thorn dot now ticks for 7?
  • rez timer increase for multiple detaths.
  • 7 seconds to 14 to 21.
  • Thorn dot just ticked for 2, so I don't know whats going on.
  • They're basically just very slowly going over patch notes. This should not be a stream.
  • They're showing a 3v3 all warlock game in the foreground, but there is too much to really take in.
  • Saw thorn tick for 2 again.

More to come...

Dez_

Special ammo being treated like heavy ammo. 3 minutes in. Still sounds like it will be overcome by icebreaker and other weapons.

Ima miss it

Someone salt the earth for me

Or post the juiciest parts of the stream

Chemical burn next wheeee

xVQ2SS.gif

NeOak

1500 points and 1 match completion for the new IB daily that replaces the 2.5k one.

lol, not sure why shells matter when they gave everybody a 320 for free already...

Not everyone played Crimson Doubles.

Also, infusion fodder for different ghosts. I use like 7 different ones atm.

Stream Part 2:

• Sniper got 4 bullets from a special crate
  • Spawn with special again at the beginning of the match. All modes.
  • Special ammo will spawn later into match. 3 min mark. then every 2 minutes.
  • Should be less special in the matches in total.
  • Heavy comes in once a match at 5 minute mark.
  • Mayhem will remain Mayhem. Changes don't apply.
  • Loot
  • Legendary stream was "a little light"
  • More legendaries for end game rewards
  • LOL, literally zero rewards on their screen...
  • Shaxx-fall will drop up to 335.
  • Trials will drop up to 335 (Mercury).
  • Mercury chest will now drop armor as well.
  • Trials bounties will drop up to 330.
  • One Trials bounty will now be daily instead of once a weekend.
  • Iron Banner no longer drops legendary engrams, replaced with Iron Banner specific loot.
  • Rank 3 and 5 are now 320 artifact and ghost.
  • Rank 5 package drops up to 335.
  • Iron Bounty bounty for 2500 points changed to 1500 points.
  • Patch notes early?
  • Nope, nevermind. Patch notes on the 12th per normal.
  • Fucking room temp water joke. 3 times already. (where is my bingo card)
  • Lars is leaving
  • John Weznewski (not spelling that right) coming up shortly.

More to come.

Top Bottom