• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

I'm pretty sure the NF has been reset for new content before. I can't remember if you can complete it twice or not though. I know Shadow Thief was definitely the NF when HoW launched.

The Flayers strike has 3 cloaks and the scout rifle, though you could say that doesn't count.

Omnigul was nightfall the first week of Dark Below. And then every week after that, forever.

Omnigul was nightfall the first week of Dark Below. And then every week after that, forever.

The Dark Below. Dark times indeed. I got my first Gjallahorn from the chest inside the raid that would sometimes spawn in the beginning. I raised my fist in silence and then went to work.

WeTeHa

I'm pretty sure the NF has been reset for new content before. I can't remember if you can complete it twice or not though. I know Shadow Thief was definitely the NF when HoW launched.

The Flayers strike has 3 cloaks and the scout rifle, though you could say that doesn't count.

Yeah I hope it's the nightfall next week and the grasp can drop. I'll be farming for it for quite a while.

My guess is Oryx will scale up to 320 normal, 330 hard but we'll see. Personally I just want to know when they're pushing the hotfix that will increase the hard raid drops up to 335. They mentioned that in the 2nd (?) stream but I haven't heard a follow up since.

They're still aiming for 10am PST

Nothus

But why? I have a pretty decent one and I'm not a fan.

Depends what you mean by 'decent' roll. How is the stability?
I got a great roll on mine, stability is almost maxed out, and it's freaking amazing. I was relieved to hear them say on the stream that they weren't touching high rof pulse rifles.

vctor182

About the ammo reduction, I'm ok with it on PvP since I like using my primary weapon most of the time and only switch to a sniper if they're camping. But this will also affect PvE and I don't like it. If they can't separate these changes then they could remove the 5 min cooldowns to use an ammo synth, that way they will be more useful and the ammo reduction won't affect PvE

darthbob

Stockpiling isn't what it used to be ;(

2ySCwbLl.jpg

so many ass shards, aside from VoG how do u even get that many anymore lol

Axoman

About the ammo reduction, I'm ok with it on PvP since I like using my primary weapon most of the time and only switch to a sniper if they're camping. But this will also affect PvE and I don't like it. If they can't separate these changes then they could remove the 5 min cooldowns to use an ammo synth, that way they will be more useful and the ammo reduction won't affect PvE

The issue is the loss of carried ammo. Instead of being able to put 18 black spindle rounds into warpriest or golgo, I'll probably only be able to do 12 shots after patch. That's a huge loss of dps.

WipedOut

I still have ~1500 + ~800 rad shards :/

PS HERE I COME

Speaking of which I need some help this weekend socking his alt. VoG + Crota, TTK missions ect. who's down?

Depends what you mean by 'decent' roll. How is the stability?
I got a great roll on mine, stability is almost maxed out, and it's freaking amazing. I was relieved to hear them say on the stream that they weren't touching high rof pulse rifles.

This is what I have. It barely has any recoil, I just don't see what all the fuss is about.

Capture.png

I'll join you. I forget the rolls we need. Counterbalance and Braced Frame?

Just counterbalance should do, I have counterbalance and smallbore and a burst doesn't move of there head

The issue is the loss of carried ammo. Instead of being able to put 18 black spindle rounds into warpriest or golgo, I'll probably only be able to do 12 shots after patch. That's a huge loss of dps.

Yep times that by 5 and its a huge DPS loss per phase

Homeboyd

So glad balancing in the name of PvP has this effect on PvE!

WeTeHa

I am still suffering with WeTeHa internet. Need to call these folks, it's getting ridiculous.
At least you can call somebody about it. I have to live with it until I move :S

I'll join you. I forget the rolls we need. Counterbalance and Braced Frame?

Counterbalance is the most important one. Other than that, braced frame, third eye, stuff like that. Basically what kadey has :p

Speaking of which I need some help this weekend socking his alt. VoG + Crota, TTK missions ect. who's down?

If we can start VoG/CE runs earlier I'm down. Even x3.

WipedOut

At least you can call somebody about it. I have to live with it until I move :S

Counterbalance is the most important one. Other than that, braced frame, third eye, stuff like that. Basically what kadey has :p

If we can start VoG/CE runs earlier I'm down. Even x3.

Ok but y'all are going to have to carry me, basically sitting in the corner most of the time. Literally still have green and blues. Fresh 205.

What's the latest you can run tonight? (EST)

WeTeHa

Ok but y'all are going to have to carry me, basically sitting in the corner most of the time. Literally still have green and blues. Fresh 205.

What's the latest you can run tonight? (EST)

If we start 5-6 hours from now, I'm game. That's 12pm-1am for me.

Mindlog

Some of the replies on Reddit are adorable. There are people blaming players for Bungie's poor balance decision making.

/stares at the drum

Anyway. Logged in, bought a bunch of weapons from the gunsmith and 600 heavy ammo synth. I'm ready for Dark Souls 3!

Falifax

Zen Meteor

CQB Ballistics, Soft Ballistics, Smart Drift Control

Underdog

Fitted Stock, Field Scout, Injection Mold

Unique perks

Dynamite: Grants explosive rounds. Rapid kills with every round in the clip load an extra, higher-damage round for 5 seconds.

With a Laser Beam: The extra round from Dynamite causes a massive explosion.

How to Obtain: Decrypt Exotic Engrams or Legendary Engrams, or via other sources of Year-Two Exotics

Plus Playstation gets another exclusive set of gear and a Sparrow

https://blog.eu.playstation.com/201...id=718487563544039424&adbpl=tw&adbpr=36969785

EDIT: Shit, you guys are fast

X-Frame

Why couldn't Bungie just reduce the amount of ammo that is collected when picking up Special in PvP? Why mess with anything else?

That wouldn't have affected PvE in the slightest.

I hope new patch will let us wear exotic class items without pledging. Even better if they already stated this and I just missed it. Need to wear my FWC cloak all the time.

Also in a world where bungie didn't hate ghorn, hammer and IB, don't you think that zen meteor perk would activate on headshots rather than kills?

I haven't played with y'all for 3 weeks. I wanna play a card tonight. I'll be more flexible about my time if I have to, but srsly.

I mean...I can probably play with a Striker Titan tonight. Not sure about this Defender nonsense.

Kappa

Edit: We need an armor set Kisok. I am up to the GILLS in weapons and armor right now.

Edit2: Why are Titans getting all these hot new looks?

It looks the same as Zavala's, but sure.

It's definitely Z's, actually like, identical to Z's.

I was just pointing out a little Bungie history. Bungie first had the big shoulder pad in Halo: Reach. Just like the Nightstalker's roll is the roll from Halo: Reach.

Another look:

3ol2iJr.png

Top Bottom