• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

Shadestep guy wasn't the problem on that team. He did that glitch but he still got his ass shot many times. The two sunsingers on the team were more of a problem. I killed one during heavy ammo phase but he res and I can't do a thing. The main sunsinger on that team was the one wrecking us.

I might start using shotgun on certain maps and rounds to counter some of the BS. Can't keep relying on sniper with maps like that.

At least for me on that team i definitely got killed more by the nightstalker. Getting shotgunned in your face mid shadestep is awesome yo. Those two sunsingers sealed the deal though.

Dropped into a game that is mercy ruled after a few seconds. Thanks.

Just send me an invite when you're ready/found a 3rd Kadey, I'll be doing random crucible meanwhile.

Dthomp

Anybody want to team up for some trials? Have no progress for any of the bounties yet, would like to try to get them all don with at least 1 character this week. PSN is Dthomp, hit me up

So, if I understood correctly, you think PVE should be ejected from Bungie's vernacular and they should just focus on PVP this year? I'd like for changes to be geared towards PVE again; it becomes tiring to see great weapons and abilities ruined because of the crucible.

Thermal Titan was nerfed because of PVP, but the subclass was always good for PVE. (I think it was nerfed too much)

Oh! Oh!

Dream for this fall's update. No new subclasses. Instead, totally redone skill trees for the existing subclasses!

One's with more power fantasy for PvE, more options for PvP.

Right now skill tress are really shallow, but criminally there's really only one or two choices through them.

I want to see more perks be viable. I want to see more passives. I want to see a secondary ability beyond Melee, Grenade, Super.

Mindlog

Oh! Oh!

Dream for this fall's update. No new subclasses. Instead, totally redone skill trees for the existing subclasses!

One's with more power fantasy for PvE, more options for PvP.

Right now skill tress are really shallow, but criminally there's really only one or two choices through them.

I want to see more perks be viable. I want to see more passives. I want to see a secondary ability beyond Melee, Grenade, Super.
Your jib is cut well.
I also want extreme difficulty solo PvE encounters. Like Crota/Oryx solo only not as stupid and dependent on luck.

Dthomp

Any high 40s able to join on me (Dthomp) to help LtCasual with T3 battle. The randos have no clue what they are doing and I could use another good player in here ASAP. Please

Any high 40s able to join on me (Dthomp) to help LtCasual with T3 battle. The randos have no clue what they are doing and I could use another good player in here ASAP. Please

Doesn't look like anyone else is around to help w Trials, hopefully next week works out better. As a consolation prize I can hop on now to help w this assuming you still need it :p

edit: whoops, looks like I'm too late.

Just send an invite to DrDrizzay101 if you still want help for it, I'll just be floating in orbit
playing PC games
if needed for anything.

Dthomp

Sorry LTcasual, you and your friends LLs were a little low to do enough damage to take his shield down and the couple of other guys around didn't know how to approach it either

LTWood12

Good games Colonel and T-44. We have all gotten better. Felt like we only lost one game that we should have won. Otherwise we beat who we were supposed to, and got drilled by the big guns.

And by big guns I mean a team with 1,200 ELO or higher. My God have so much higher to go.

chur

Alright it's been 30 minutes since I sent out the FR. I'm just going to assume you've been lost to the dark corners of time.

Today? pssh this is like week #3 or 4 ;_;

Leaves the world famous Respect the Physics for the Sons, now won't even talk to us. Is it because I didn't buy the Division?

Huh? Just this week...

Nothing to do with the Division, i'm just on the phone
not really i'm watching a movie, but won't spam the thread with party chat posts that have no context to the thread :p

Is he one of us now? I wasn't consulted

You're not on the council.

Ruthless please...was it the spiders?

Spiders are cute.

Matt Frost

Destiny should learn a few things from The Division, like the end game and the Phoenix credits compared to Xur and the marks... In Destiny, they are worthless, but in Division, they mean something... you can buy the best gear with it, you can earn them by doing challenging missions, and the gear you buy with them is the best in the game, as opposed to Destiny, where they mean nothing at all and the vendors are crap. Three missions that take hours to complete, as opposed to... nothing... PvP maybe, o Destiny. And on The Division you have to really learn teamwork and how to use all the tools at your disposal to compete the challenging missions. In Destiny, just run and shoot. Division has more deeper mechanics and is more complete in general. Right now, Destiny seems like a children game in comparison.

maomaoIYP

I have a DS4 that is not even 6 months old and it has problems detecting certain inputs on the LS. If I need it repaired I need to bring it to a service center across town. And wait 5 to 7 working days. Fucking DS4 is trash.

maomaoIYP

Lol wtf just happened here?
igjDIuy.gif

Top Bottom