• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

ocean

Banned
Anyone wanna go to the Court of Oryx? Need more artifacts for infusion. I run INT/DIS+DIS/STR on Hunter and Warlock and INT/DIS on my Titan. So I need plenty of artifacts for infusing :p

I'd also be down for no-mic bounties run in Trials.

Sounds good, you can be platform 1 in that case?

I'll send you and kreep invites now.

Need 3 for a quick Daughters and Oryx! Help a Hawk out! :D

Always knew I liked you.
Oh you
tumblr_inline_mfe7qhgmOX1ro2d43.gif

FyreWulff

A good change, IMO, is that the boosters can only come out of their respective rank up packages.

That way you earn them from actual gameplay and can't buy faster loot drops.

I forgot to mention. Liam and Manny both got the new Trials chest pieces. The arms are the only thing that have chroma glow on them. I need the arms for my Warlock and Titan ASAP

Edit: Igor, Nami, if you don't make it tonight I will be on tomorrow early for games. Good Luck fellas.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Anyone raiding tonight or tomorrow

Need 2 full raids (HMCM) from Totem to Oryx, Titan & Warlock
Hunter just needs Oryx...

Available now to help you get CoE goodie#s, on my Titan

Namikaze1

All I'm missing to hit 335 on my main are special, heavy, ghost, and chest. Got three 335 boots, two 335 class items, one 335 helmet, one 335 gauntlets, two 335 primary, and one 335 artifact over the last 24 hours.

Need an exotic chest engram to drop. Been 3 for 3 in getting 335 exotics from engrams today.

ocean

Banned
Every
Match
In
Progress

I fucking hate this. Why isn't there a cooldown on rejoining an activity after you quit? Quitters are worse than cheaters holy shit

Toddler

I like that answer, putting you in the raid list.

Do you f the Weyloran's March (IB sniper) is capable of Res sniping now?

The only thing I really don't play is ToO, mainly because I'm not as good in Elimination as I am in Control or Rift.

WM isn't my favorite sniper, but it's quick and it's my highest light level special waepon (mainly why I have it equipped).

Mindlog

Need one for Oryx. My connection is acting weird.
Message - Hawkian

It's weird. It was working fine then all of a sudden massive connection errors everywhere even though I was green bar the whole time.

Spot the problem with this picture :]

Dthomp

Why has bungie still not put something in the game for people who leave cause you are losing? It's a blast trying to do Shaxx bounties in a 3-2 disadvantage, but what does it matter 2 weeks from now everybody will be 335 and there will be no reason to even run the raid anymore or really do anything so they took a game that felt dead, and basically finished it off with the changes in this update

neoism

Not much in terms of new content. It more of a quality of life update. So take that for what you will. I'm enjoying it. *shugs*

at least we get rep now finally lol...
so i got these Speaktar Grasps gloves but they just 3 defense...😞 also got 4 color chromas they look cool why just 3 ....

Top Bottom