• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

just now started playing since 3 months ago lol

hows the update?

It makes the LL progression a lot better. I'm having fun even though it's very light on new content. I haven't touched the game since November, outside of one day of SLR, and I find myself wanting to get on for a bit and grind some LL progression each day. I've gone from 317 to 324 in 6-8 hours throughout the week.

ocean

Banned
For people farming CoE for Variks rep:

Skolas is 500 rep and with the Armor and Weapon cores, once dismantled, you get an extra 200. A full Skolas run should be like 15 minutes I think and 700 rep ain't shabby.

shermas

Skolas is 500 rep and with the Armor and Weapon cores, once dismantled, you get an extra 200. A full Skolas run should be like 15 minutes I think and 700 rep ain't shabby.

Nice tip... Had no idea it was 500 rep.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
So one of the people in charge of shaping the crucible meta uses a zhalo supercell and choleric dragon w/ life support and vacuum.

Dat Vacuum meta

What does this mean? Haha

Is there a video of a Bungie employee running around in crucible with that rocket?
If so that's laughable.

That's like a designer at Nike wearing big wool socks with their Air Jordan's.

stay gold

If anyone actually wants to do this hit me up. I want the shader on my new account lol.

Btw, did they completeley fuck ammo drops in PVE? Im constantly running out of primary ammo.

neoism

It's starts at 3, but because of how infusion works now they can be easily upgraded. 😁

It makes the LL progression a lot better. I'm having fun even though it's very light on new content. I haven't touched the game since November, outside of one day of SLR, and I find myself wanting to get on for a bit and grind some LL progression each day. I've gone from 317 to 324 in 6-8 hours throughout the week.

1:1 infusion is a thing now :)

New page. Also name a time everyone.
cool beans

Frenden

Banned
I got a Smolder to drop with Tripod, Field Scout, and Tracking. I guess I'll keep it for PvE. Shrug. So close to a god roll. Argh.

What does this mean? Haha

Is there a video of a Bungie employee running around in crucible with that rocket?
If so that's laughable.

That's like a designer at Nike wearing big wool socks with their Air Jordan's.

Guy who made Trials was using it while playing Trials on the Bungie bounty stream yesterday. It didn't go super well.... Here's a link if anyone wants to watch the archived stream:

https://www.twitch.tv/bungie/v/60761116

15 minutes for all that?

My memory may be vague, but isn't it a bunch of three round sessions (like 4 of them) , a separate boss wave and then Skolas? So that's 14 rounds or something altogether?

I think after you do the math with a rep booster in place, regular CoE farm is more efficient. Also the rep doesn't seem to apply to Skolas. We tried going in and the first round got us 10 rep with booster on - which is what you normally get without it.

my IB pants used to get me 4 shots with my truth... 😞 rip the extra shot...
gloves are 300 now at least :p

Yes, I'll miss the extra shot. But there's no reason for Truth to get 4 rounds in PVP compared to other launchers that got less and arguably aren't as good.

Dthomp

Is there anybody I've had the pleasure of playing this game with willing to make some sort of weekly trio for Trials bounties (preferably on each character, each day). Im sick of posting off and on all weekend and never getting a chance to run trials. I love the community here, but nobody wants to play with anybody outside their group when it comes to this mode, so if you are in the market for a team to win/try to improve/or just bounty hit me up please (Dthomp)

Is there anybody I've had the pleasure of playing this game with willing to make some sort of weekly trio for Trials bounties (preferably on each character, each day). Im sick of posting off and on all weekend and never getting a chance to run trials. I love the community here, but nobody wants to play with anybody outside their group when it comes to this mode, so if you are in the market for a team to win/try to improve/or just bounty hit me up please (Dthomp)

I would be interested in this. :) Available most of tomorrow if you would like to run some? Tonight going to mostly (I think)

Triple Sunsinger for final boss.

We still won.

Nami's back!

200w.gif

WeTeHa

Is this Taken shotgun really worth people constantly backing out of Heroic strikes? It's like an epidemic today.

Yeah it's incredibly annoying. The good thing about it tho is that I joined a ton of "in progress" strikes that were close to being completed, so I save a ton of time for my exotic class item :p

Anyone nightfalling? I still need my 3 for the week

Hit me up. I'll help. I want the helmet.

Ballistic

I'll definitely be available tomorrow and later tonight.

Agent

How is the PoE Pulse Rifle? I got one with Smallbore / Injection Mold; Full Auto; Counterbalance so the stability is almost maxed out. Seems like it could have some potential.

MA8G5US.png

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Sorry I got into a Raid party, also family coming to see me soon

So yeah...
My baby niece coming

ocean

Banned
I need that cat emblem in my life.

Just to be clear, his is not a subtle request for being carried.
I mean it's not subtle.

Top Bottom