• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

What's the best way to get higher class items and ghosts without doing the raid? Right now, both of them are dragging me down as I've slowly gotten back into the game this past week.

chur

Anyone running into shenanigans in strikes? Yesterday I kept dying to misadventures. There were also a couple of strikes where my shields weren't regenerating until I died.

WeTeHa

Anyone running into shenanigans in strikes? Yesterday I kept dying to misadventures. There were also a couple of strikes where my shields weren't regenerating until I died.

Yes, some strange stuff has been happening. Ran the heroic strikes for the exotic class item with a friend and we had misadventures, killed by the architects and health not regenerating (but shields started recovery).

Oh noess I have eyes on my bewbs.
13002479_515459991994092_6206652420164118778_o.jpg

ocean

Banned
After giving up on NFs long long ago I decided to run one post update to see if they were fun again.

Died, no exaggeration, over a dozen times to misadventures. Just standing there, I'd randomly die.

PvE: it's for crazy masochists

spyder_ur

Just did Challenge of Elders for the first time...we didn't get access to the chest at the end? Rewards were just a legendary engram and blue gun. What am I missing?

Just did Challenge of Elders for the first time...we didn't get access to the chest at the end? Rewards were just a legendary engram and blue gun. What am I missing?
Challenge doesn't have a chest, the end rewards have a chance to reward you a 335 ghost, class item, or one of the three PoE exotics. The sigil that you get from variks can also give you one weapon up to 335 and one armor up to 335.

Edit: high score gets you the weapon and cumulative score gets you the armor

Top Bottom