• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

Originally Posted by Kalamari
Alright, need 4 more for Golgi CM.

1. EvilKalamari
2. Arrrammis
3. hedera_
4. AdmiralMidget
5. angry_eric

When are you looking to start?

For real. I'm having the same problem.

So I still haven't touched the raids and was wondering how long Vault of Glass takes? I'm at about 280 light if that matters.
So annoying. I've been here for an hour now.

Light level 296 and still havent done any raids.

EDIT: Finally!!!!!

Agent

We're running 1 more with phantom, then you can join if you want. Just join the party if you're bored. :p

Thanks for the 2 quick runs. Sorry I stole all the loot on that last one (Hood, Secondary Exotic Engram, Mask of the Third Man, Sparrow Toolkit [oh boy]).

For real. I'm having the same problem.

So I still haven't touched the raids and was wondering how long Vault of Glass takes? I'm at about 280 light if that matters.

You have more then enough light for sure. I would say VOG takes like 30 min to complete with a veteran group o especially with being so overleveled but Un experienced it could take an hour or more.

You should sign up for Hawkians newbie raids. He is an excellent sherpa to carry first timers through the raid.

Reven

You have more then enough light for sure. I would say VOG takes like 30 min to complete with a veteran group o especially with being so overleveled but Un experienced it could take an hour or more.

You should sign up for Hawkians newbie raids. He is an excellent sherpa to carry first timers through the raid.
Awesome, I'll definitely do that some time. I was just worried they would take forever.

WeTeHa

Thanks for the 2 quick runs. Sorry I stole all the loot on that last one (Hood, Secondary Exotic Engram, Mask of the Third Man, Sparrow Toolkit [oh boy]).

Haha, no problem. I actually got two hoods to drop, but both were 334.
Thanks for the runs everybody.

Awesome, I'll definitely do that some time. I was just worried they would take forever.

VoG and CE can be completed quickly. KF will take quite some time on your first run through.

Igor, I won't be on until about an hour from now. Had fresh salmon in the fridge for 5 days which i guess was way too long so now eating out.

GGs Igor, Nami and Pew. 27 win streak snapped but 2 more cat emblems which is awesome.

Beware the ghost of McDonald's
13002573_515560991983992_3123670521000433839_o.jpg

Ok waiting in orbit for CoE farmers. first two in win...will pop booster so please commit to at least an hour.

Edit: room for 1

We are starting...a third can join anytime. PSN same as gaf

Top Bottom