• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
anyone doing COE, 41 lv PoE or nightfall right now? I havent played destiny since late january so Im rusty.
PSN Godless_Pagan

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I guess the main thing I'd want right now is a longbow with shortgaze/longview, hidden hand, snapshot, quickdraw or rifled barrel and firefly. It would be the successor to the HB for me.

I'll be up for some PVP in a little while.

PSA for those who did not get their Sterling boxes from the postmaster:

[BUNGIE] UPDATE: 4/16: Issues impacting Sterling Treasure delivered via Postmaster

UPDATE 4/16:
It has been determined that there was an issue where players that logged in between 2AM and 10AM PST on 4/12 (April Update) did not receive their initial Sterling Treasure. This affected both players who logged into Destiny on their consoles and players who logged into their accounts on Bungie.net.

For those players affected, we are working on a fix targeted for Monday, April 18th (Hotfix 2.2.0.1.1 at approximately 10AM PST) that will allow affected players to have a limited-time window to retrieve their Sterling Treasure from the Postmaster. Affected players will ONLY have until the 04/19 Weekly Reset (2AM PST) to attain them. At 2AM PST, players will resume into a new weekly cycle, where players can log in and play the respective activities for additional free Sterling Treasures.

We’ll update you when we know more.

Me and some IRL friends are going to do a normal KF run. We would need two more to join up. Anyone want to join?

1. Me
2. Friend
3. Friend
4. Friend of a Friend
5. ???
6. ???

SnakeEyes

Banned
Anyone online want to do either:
A) Heroic Strikes for Vanguard Rep farming
B) Challenge of Elders for PoE Rep farming
C) HM Kings Fall raid from fresh

I have one more character to get the sigil on, anyone want to run CoE?
Yes plz. Are you Shiv2099 on PSN?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
My observation from patrol, the tower and the reef shows there are barely any people over 320 yet alone 330. We truly are the 0.4.

Looking to run the daily trials thing. Flawless isn't really an expectation, though I did hit it 17 times year one according to trials report. :p

PS4. ID is KneelBeforeSaad.

shanafan

Have 2, need more for The Taken War: Earth - Kill Taken Champions. Have 1 Taken Champion killed, working on the other two.

Xbox One, GT shanafan

j_rocca42

Looks like we have a new team assembling: Oryx HM raid + 1 full raid from totems (if someone has CP)

1. Night_Knight
2. The_id
3. J_rocca
4. Snakeyes

I presume you guys are familiar with everything? We'll do a quick run of Oryx then start afresh if that's alright? As for time, I'll let id decide, I'll be ready in 30 minutes.
Cool. I'm ready whenever.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Looks like we have a new team assembling: Oryx HM raid + 1 full raid from totems (if someone has CP)

1. Night_Knight
2. The_id
3. J_rocca
4. Snakeyes

I presume you guys are familiar with everything? We'll do a quick run of Oryx then start afresh if that's alright? As for time, I'll let id decide, I'll be ready in 30 minutes.

Edit: 11:30 pm EST
Sure, I'm in.

Edit: Good to go whenever now.

Top Bottom