• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

I guess the main thing I'd want right now is a longbow with shortgaze/longview, hidden hand, snapshot, quickdraw or rifled barrel and firefly. It would be the successor to the HB for me.

I'll be up for some PVP in a little while.

Start that train! :)

I can pop a rep boost for us

Okay, I'm good to go now, just waiting on two more. We'll be doing 1 run of Oryx real quick then the entire raid from Totems.

If you still need another I'm about to hop on in 10 minutes.

EDIT: if Night ends up being full I'm free for anyone who needs +1 for a raid, PoE, CoO. Otherwise I'll just hit up LFG in about 20 minutes

I've been slowly eking up my light score since I came back to playing post April update. I love the easier progression-- went from 304 to 313 so far. But, man, I cannot seem to score a primary weapon over 307. I've gotten all kinds of everything else, and in multiples, but a primary upgrade seems to elude me so far.

I really like the Challenge of the Elders-- three rounds of those PoE arenas feels like my sweet spot. The other ones with more rounds always start to drag for me towards the end.

Frenden

Banned
Anyone wanna fast farm CoE?

I have HoJ rep boosters to burn. And who knows if next week's modifiers will be this dead easy.

1. FRENDEN!
2. YOU!
3. SOMEONE FUCKING ELSE!

I don't think my level is quite good enough for Mercury yet. Just being realistic. But if you're down for a lower expectation card I'd be delighted to join.

No worries man. I'm always down and Igor would too but we didn't hear from anyone and igor went to bed. If we're all available sometime tomorrow we could do a card

Top Bottom