• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

I don't think my level is quite good enough for Mercury yet. Just being realistic. But if you're down for a lower expectation card I'd be delighted to join.

No worries man. I'm always down and Igor would too but we didn't hear from anyone and igor went to bed. If we're all available sometime tomorrow we could do a card

I'm doing some games with Eric on XBox but if you two are gonna be up for awhile I could do a run afterwards. We're at 5-0 w mercy right now.

ocean

Banned
I'm doing some games with Eric on XBox but if you two are gonna be up for awhile I could do a run afterwards. We're at 5-0 w mercy right now.
I'll be Crucible training with Kadey but if you're up for trials send me an invite and I'll hop to you straight away! :)

FatalT

Banned
It does. I'm using one right now. You guys should be getting 100+ rep per match.
Yup. If I used one too would we get even more? I'm guessing you used passage coins for that. I figured we wouldn't since it was just for the bounties.

I still need 2 more matches for the Silver bounty and 9 more "points" for the gold bounty.

Does anyone else want to do a quick trials card?

chur

Yup. If I used one too would we get even more? I'm guessing you used passage coins for that. I figured we wouldn't since it was just for the bounties.

I still need 2 more matches for the Silver bounty and 9 more "points" for the gold bounty.

Does anyone else want to do a quick trials card?
I'm pretty sure it won't with a 2nd one.

Yeah I always buy a mercy on bounty runs so I can get an extra game per card. Really sucks having to get a 2nd card. Good games though.

FiraB

Banned
Raiding HM whilst 325 and my 3 drops were 320.....
Yeah, we CoE farmed earlier and its almost like the tweaked the smart loot to be less smart.

I got lots of gear under my level, got a 101 helm outta rahool package earlier which stunned me, 226 and I get a 101 blue helm?

Firebolts are the worst. The fact that Bungie didn't balance them because they, "didn't know how" is such bullshit. There's no ability more cheesy in PvP than this shit.

Yeah, we CoE farmed earlier and its almost like the tweaked the smart loot to be less smart.

I got lots of gear under my level, got a 101 helm outta rahool package earlier which stunned me, 226 and I get a 101 blue helm?
Currently 319. Got an 84 item from the cryptarch package tonight lmao. He also gave me two exotics at 323 so I guess can't complain... :p

Drizz with the crispy 18 kills on quarter final boss.

CgOk1FwUIAI-81Y.jpg:large

Too bad we choked the last two games when our carry went 1-13. RIP the dream.

Making some progress now. If I move my best weapons and ghost around my 3 characters can be;

Titan - 329
Hunter - 325
Warlock - 324

Could have them higher if I raided, just haven't been in the mood for it after having done the raid almost weekly for 6months straight.

Frenden

Banned
I just got y'all's invites, but I'm hitting the hay early tonight. I got up too early this morning for how little I slept the night before. Yaaaawwwwn.

Are there any methods that aren't the 41 PoE to farm strange coins? I am starting to run low but I can't run more then 1 of the 41 PoE's at a time as it's too dull and slow.

Icing on the cake that is the 42 CoE would be it giving strange coins as well..if only.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Anybody need a GraveRobber?

Just woke up, switched my sleeping schedule
Had to stay up 28 hours straight to adjust it

Now I'm on Normal people hours

SnakeEyes

Banned

I need to do a Nightfall on my Hunter, if you wanna join.

Otherwise, I'm also looking to raid, get in a CoE farm, or have a go at Trials.

ocean

Banned
Drizz and Xplicit: thanks a million for the card! For the first time, I feel I had a "legit" Mercury run where I wasn't just dead weight being carried. Went 1.42 for the card, which is higher than my 0.98 lifetime average :p Got 335 boots, 335 Pulse, 335 Telesto and a Rocket Launcher.

And the cat. The all-important cat.

Sorry we were just finishing up when you got online. Maybe tomorrow or sometime soon we need to do a Mercury run with you so the real Grave can see the sunny shores. How many passage coins do you have nowadays?

Top Bottom