• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

Toddler

You can easily farm Ghosts, Class Emblems and Exotic specials from CoE this week. CoE challenges also provide 1 weapon and 1 armor that can go beyond 330.

Once you're at a high level, start decrypting exotic engrams to push you over.

That's pretty much how I got my Titan to 334 and once the reset hits, I'm going to start with my titan, get as much loot as possible and than transfer to the alts to get them to 334-335.

Rather simple system. Pretty much everyone will be around 335 next week at this rate.

So exactly how does this farming work? Just completing CoE? Can you reset your sigil score card, or is it done once you fill it out once a week?

WipedOut

image.jpg

Got this in a variks rank up package, seems pretty decent in crucible.

Ryck

So I need a 335 chest and legs to hit 335. What strike specific gear is chest and legs? I can't think of any might have to farm exotics I guess.

Ill join you Nami!

Are the strike emblems dropping? Do they drop from vanguard packs or do I have to grind strikes? :( I just need those two, Variks new emblem, and one from Eva that she hasn't sold.

Ryck

Nami's party filled fast. Gonna farm COE for a bit.

Ryck007
334 Titan
No mic
Public fireteam
Just jump in if theres an open slot :)

Who's around for some trials? Ape, x, drizz, john (etc)..?

I'm around, but I need about 30ish mins to finish some life stuff and then I can play.

If we are doing serious runs I'll bring my Titan. If not I want to practice NightStalker for a bit. I want to figure out the shadestep shotgunning.

Atkison04

I haven't played in 6 months. I have no idea what's changed in that time. Thinking about playing some with only 1 of my 3 alts. Can anyone give me a quick rundown of things I should do?

Nothus

Do you have to be a certain level with Variks before he starts dropping rank packages? I ranked up with him and didn't get anything, but it was only level 2 because of how little PoE I've played.

j-wood

I'm a bit confused on the new loot drop system they talked about. I haven't played since Jan, but figured I'd jump back in with this new update.

Every engram I've decrypted so far stays around the 280-290 light mark. I'm currently up to 299 light, but the only actual upgrades I seem to be able to find for infusion is a reward that isn't an engram, from a strike for instance.

What's the deal?

Juggernaut Titan is my new jam. I have seen the light
ning
. I tried for so long to believe I was a Warlock, but the Striker Titan is perfect for my playstyle. The movement and speed. The extra armor. The lightning grenades. The perfect shut down super.

I'm home John. I'm home.

Next card we do. Double Purple Titans.

Annie-train.gif

Was it deku that talked about how NM ships weren't dropping? I got two ships and the last one missing is the space ferrari that everyone has so they are definitely all dropping.

The road unravelled though, idk about that.

Deku Tree

Was it deku that talked about how NM ships weren't dropping? I got two ships and the last one missing is the space ferrari that everyone has so they are definitely all dropping.

The road unravelled though, idk about that.

I did a lot of rank ups. Currently Rank 47 NM. Never seen the space ferrari.

EDIT: also seen a lot of other people claiming they've never seen it after massive rank up grinding.

X-Frame

Is it me or is the Crucible a sweaty mess again?

Would it kill Bungie to at least experiment with turning off SBMM completely for a week? It's taking me minutes to find a match and when I do there are a few red and yellow bars on each team and everyone really good.

Would it kill Bungie to at least experiment with turning off SBMM completely for a week? It's taking me minutes to find a match and when I do there are a few red and yellow bars on each team and everyone really good.

I thought it was back to CBMM?

I played a few clash matched a bit ago and they were not really sweaty for me. Probably got lucky though tbh.

Top Bottom