• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

Toddler

Was there ever a problem completing the Dead Orbit lvl 25 quest? I've played a bunch of strikes in the playlist, but it hasn't recorded me playing any or killing Minions of the Darkness.

And yes, I have on a shader, emblem, and cloak.

Was there ever a problem completing the Dead Orbit lvl 25 quest? I've played a bunch of strikes in the playlist, but it hasn't recorded me playing any or killing Minions of the Darkness.

And yes, I have on a shader, emblem, and cloak.
Is your cloak a spektar one? I think I've read those don't work.

Yeah, I'd say crucible drops have improved =p

CgSQRLhWcAA33Fm

Agent

Anyone want to do some CoE farming? Looking to do it for maybe an hour or so; have a booster. I've been playing COD all day so need to shoot something other than other humans for a bit. :p

PSN: phantom8324

Edit: nevermind; seems no one wants to do it so moving on to other things.

Yeah I could get online in 15-20. How long you gonna be around tonight? Was there anyone lined up that wanted to play? We need to get JBH through one of these days....

lol definitely not

JBH ;_;7

I will finish this card right now and i should have the time for one more. If JB is around we gotta get him there. We just gotta.

Dez_

Been playing and enjoying a bunch of Dark Souls, but I was wondering if anyone was looking to run Challenge of the whatever it's called for a round or two.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Good double Mercury runs Igor and X. Second card was much easier. No boons used in either cards. Titan smash is MVP. Helped with so many rounds.

Igor stop your Chewbacca from going nuts.

X-Frame

Space Ferrari arrived in my Rank 27 upgrade package!

Just before I was about to switch to Dead Orbit to start that quest to 25 did it drop, wow. Insane. Now I know why so many people are chasing this ship for a hundred levels.

Top Bottom