• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

Just popped a package with low light gear equipped. Feels bad man. Got a Saterine Rapier out of it at least. Hot Swap, high caliber/braced frame, and hidden hand.

Edit: I really wish they would add a Omolon pulse and a Suros hand cannon.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Chicken Salad wrap is destroying me.

I'll be around for some PVP since I have the day off.

^Happened to me. I forgot to max out my character to 333 when I opened my mercury chest at 328. Could've gotten a lot of 335 stuff. Oh well. most of the stuff I use is 330 and up anyway. This week should be easy to get many things to 335.

GGs to everyone this weekend.

Best win streak I've ever had. Earlier his weekend, Igor and I had a personal best 27 win streak (3 straight LH trips + 8-0 [which is 6 wins] before losing to a final boss), and the picked it right back up with 28 and 21 respectively today, my highest streaks ever. We went 21-0 today :D

You are 2 ELO higher than me?

Wow i suck

Did we play 49 games yesterday with one loss in between or am i reading that wrong? Wat

Okay what I really want is a Tex Mechanica sniper that is modeled like a Winchester lever action rifle. It's an exotic that holds 6 rounds, has a very low zoom sight, and the exotic perk can be that each kill with a bullet in the magazine dramatically increases the damage of the next bullet and if each bullet in the magazine scores a kill you instantly reload and the damage keeps stacking.

Beat the golgoroth challenge on heroic (can it be done on normal?) last night. We got to Oryx but it was too late in the day so we'll pick it back up tonight.

ydANoFt.jpg

The golgoroth challenge was a blast to accomplish. Having everyone run laps around the pit. Good times. The raiding cobwebs are slowly falling away.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Ewwww. All look uninspired. Titan looks like it has a portable fridge stuck to his shoulder. Bungie has a thing with one kneepad, shoulderpad look. I like everything to match.

Someone said you could get ghosts from Court? Haven't gotten one. But I did get like seven 335 artifacts.

Ewwww. All look uninspired. Titan looks like it has a portable fridge stuck to his shoulder. Bungie has a thing with one kneepad, shoulderpad look. I like everything to match.

Someone said you could get ghosts from Court? Haven't gotten one. But I did get like seven 335 artifacts.

The Titan stuff is actually super nice when you use a dark shader I think. I have the helm, mark and gauntlets. Not sure if the chest will make it look better or worse. It won't drop for me :(

ocean

Banned
The Energy Drain buff was real. Spec for it (Hunger and Embrace) + Manacles + Scatter + Tier 5 Dis and your grenade bar is basically always full. Grenade kills will regen grenade and Nova cooldown, it's super neat.

I'll go nuts with this if CoE ever has grenades as the weekly bonus modifier.

Took some screenshots of my Titan with the new sublime gear. I'm missing the class item (which I don't care for) and the chest.

I really don't like how the twilight garrison forces you to pick a shader that makes it not look terrible - and the colour of the thing is unto itself pretty unappealing to me.

Feorax

Just got back from a two week holiday yesterday and I feel a little bit out of the loop on the new content, especially since I haven't really played properly for several weeks to avoid burnout.

Is it good stuff?

Hedera

I really don't like how the twilight garrison forces you to pick a shader that makes it not look terrible - and the colour of the thing is unto itself pretty unappealing to me.
Yeah, it's pretty terrible. But hey, at least there's gear that matches it now (sorry X1 players :( )

WipedOut

Vanguard Boosters are the real deal. Geez, Used one, leveled up vanguard in that span and rank up package gave me a booster in return. Probably going to run another vanguard train tonight. I need to get that ship.

Vanguard Boosters are the real deal. Geez, Used one, leveled up vanguard in that span and rank up package gave me a booster in return. Probably going to run another vanguard train tonight. I need to get that ship.
Which one? Fatal Vision? It wouldn't surprise me if it was like the faction emblem/shader/ships in that you can only get it after all the others (12!).

Has anyone gotten it before that?

Edit: well I guess so, lol

ocean

Banned
Fatal Vision? Got it with an LDR the other day.

Crucible and Vanguard vendors know what's up with their rank packages. Lusting for a good Longbow at the moment

Hey so completed vanilla destiny - haven't touched destiny since December 2014 where I just about completed expansion pack 1 and have just picked up the taken king

First of all does anyone want to do the 'refer a friend' thing?

Secondly im confused about how quests work, im currently working my way through the house of Wolves and even though im on about step 10, steps 1-9 arent checked off - I assume each step unlocking is the ui telling me I have completed the previous steps?

I also have quests open to me for the base destiny missions, I have abandoned those as I don't want to replay the old stuff again. Will I lose anything or is it ok to do this?

Last question - my light level is only 150, is there a quick way for me to boost this considering it's so low?

You are 2 ELO higher than me?

Wow i suck

Did we play 49 games yesterday with one loss in between or am i reading that wrong? Wat

Hahaha I don't really get it. You were higher before our 3 cards with Kadey and Kean so it doesn't make sense. Unless it's delayed and my card with Drizz and Ocean caught up.

We must have played some after midnight so it counted those as well

Top Bottom