• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

Bonus is that nobody else uses purple shaders, so I'm a special snowflake.

John I got the Walkabout shader from a Cryptarch package over the weekend. Its very purple.

edit: Top of the page sublime gear hype.

bfd4d190.jpg

Stop playing cheesy sunsingers and come to the bladedancer side. Its more fun and you can sleep well at night Kappa

Lol, I'm a full-time stormcaller now, thunderstrike is too good and pulse wave is legit op

I'm saving my hunter for when boredom inevitably kicks in between now and the next update

Yeah Trials boots can have Second Wind or Last Hope. Iron Banner boots can have Second Wind or Capture King. Afaik those are the only two options.

Haha yeah we should be able to run a few cards tonight if you dont start at like midnight for me :p

I should be available early tonight actually. Honestly maybe kinda soon, we'll see. Can do a run with X or whoever. I'll shoot JBH a message and see if he'd be around for a card or two tonight.

lt519

This intro week is easier due to Small Arms and the bonus points being precision kills which feeds back into Small Arms.

I think it'll heat up once it has some more unhelpful modifiers and burns on it.

tl;dr farm CoE now

Haha yeah my farming days are over for Destiny 1, no rush to get to level cap, I'll just play casually here and there until the next big update.

Did get a Queenbreaker Bow to drop. Can you only get them in Challenge Mode not through blueprints? Guy I was playing with said that. But I have all 3 from HoW days.

So you can run multiple cards a week for as many packages you want?

Namikaze1

Oh shit! you're serious!

First Wiped takes my raid seat, now Kor comes for my Trials team! And this after fending off Nami!

(They're on all weekend, Igor more than Ape, and often post here when they need a 3rd. Keep an eye out. There are lots of other fun people to play with too. I still need to play with Xplicit for instance. Just realized I've spent more time in Miitomo with X & Frenden than in Destiny proper. o_O)
YOU TOOK THEM FROM ME FIRST!!!

Okay, Division took me from them. :p

Mindlog

NTTE is quite fun with small arms and a giant slowly floating crit point.
335 Ghost. Now to figure out which one of my ghosts is actually a high-roll.

Arrrammis

Man, doing rift for the crucible quest is just painful. My team can't figure out how to pick up the rift and then we get spawn locked since the spawns never switch sides... Ugh.

FyreWulff

Haha yeah my farming days are over for Destiny 1, no rush to get to level cap, I'll just play casually here and there until the next big update.
Weird thing is, I don't even consider it farming. I've been having a lot of fun with CoE, because it never lets up and the boss rush style is something new for Destiny.

Did get a Queenbreaker Bow to drop. Can you only get them in Challenge Mode not through blueprints? Guy I was playing with said that. But I have all 3 from HoW days.

Apparently, but they drop frequently from CoE. I've gotten all 3 just this week alone and I haven't even been intently farming, just playing it regularly.

Also, getting the new Y2 versions unlocks the Y1 version if you don't have them. First exotics that do that.

Tried out the Shadow Price that i got at daily pvp. Immediately got a message asking where i got it from haha. Did reasonably well with it too.

lt519

Also, getting the new Y2 versions unlocks the Y1 version if you don't have them. First exotics that do that.

Definitely a fun mode, like you said, the different modifiers and point bonuses should make it really interesting some weeks.

So what's different about them in Y2? Loved me that Y1 LoW.

Lolwut?
https://mobile.twitter.com/bungiehelp/status/722178456033763328

So now I have to visit your fucking website/app to ensure I get my shit every week? /sigh

No...

It's offering you an alternative.

Like, logging into Destiny triggers the sterling package arrival.

If you are away from the game for a week and can't actually play it, if you log into the destiny app, or bungie.net, that counts, and the next time you go to pay the game, you'll have your sterling treasure waiting for you.

Chill, bro.

We're still climbing a sin wave, lets not jump the gun for the ride down just yet.

Deku Tree

No...

If you are away from the game for a week and can't actually play it, if you log into the destiny app, or bungie.net, that counts, and the next time you go to pay the game, you'll have your sterling treasure waiting for you.

Chill, bro.

We're still climbing a sin wave, lets not jump the gun for the ride down just yet.

So I can have a bunch of treasure boxes pile up just by using the app each week? Assume not...

No...

Chill, bro.

Yeah but

What if you liked subscribed and commented on Bungies youtube each week for a guaranteed sterling box

Imagine the possibilities

No...

Chill, bro.

Still doesn't compute, you should receive one at the postmaster each week anyway whether you login on a Tuesday or the Monday before reset, going to the website shouldn't matter. Or do they stack?

No...

Chill, bro.

No, they're making logging into the app (which the game world views as a regular game client) count as a trigger for the Postmaster ST drop.
I hope that the case. But the tweet doesn't mention that this is INSTEAD of logging into the game. I mean they just had to deal with treasure not being delivered so one could assume this is how to 'guarantee' it.

Frenden

Banned
Anyone for CoE farming? Fast runs.

Also game for Trials. Haven't run it at all this weekend, QQ.

If not, I have boosters for all three activities. In orbit.

I hope that the case. But the tweet doesn't mention that this is INSTEAD of logging into the game. I mean they just had to deal with treasure not being delivered so one could assume this is how to 'guarantee' it.
Except for the fact the Bungie Twitter profile quoted that tweet from Bungie Help clarifying this is an alternative method for the people who had their postmaster box bugged to obtain it today in the event they are unable to log on to the game. Seriously chill.

It's mainly for PvP, although you can use it for fun in PvE. It's not OP or anything, just gives you a little extra mobility to dodge around while in the air. It's fun to use imo, so might as well hang onto it if you play much on your Titan.

Anyone for CoE farming? Fast runs.

Also game for Trials. Haven't run it at all this weekend, QQ.

If not, I have boosters for all three activities. In orbit.

Not sure what everyone's schedule is tonight but I'm up for Trials if you need one later.

Top Bottom