• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

Is it odd that I don't care about sterling treasure?

I guess the rep boosts are the real mvp of the packages, but am I missing something?

It's not odd and you're not missing anything. I don't care either. Lv41 PoEs are too long and boring to bother. If only they gave sterling for the Lv42.

If I get a nice armor roll then I'll keep it but otherwise just delete everything. I got that glowy Taken ship but it's ugly as hell. The only cool use for Chroma is the light-up Osiris Eye you can get on the new Mercury gauntlets.

inthrall

Also, I got this off a Variks rankup package. It hits like a truck.

Braced Frame / Lightweight / Rangefinder . 3SK in Crucible. It's almost a non-exotic Mida.

yYxjIQl.jpg
I got one of these with a really good roll yesterday, its my new goto in crucible

Like john said, it doesnt necessarily have to be me and ape. This weekend i think i did like 6 mercury runs with xplicit. I also play with drizz (although not this weekend drizz 😡) etc. We got kean to mercury yesterday night just before we went to sleep because he posted on the thread asking so just keep an eye out.

We ran 8 Mercury trips this weekend hahaha

Ape, Inapp, Nami, Pew, Todd, Kadey * 2, Kean

Feorax

I might be wrong on this, but I did double check and I can't see anything.

Fairly certain my rewards for completing the NF were just several blue engrams. Is that just what happens now?

Fairly certain my rewards for completing the NF were just several blue engrams. Is that just what happens now?
Had you already done it on that character?

If not, then that's messed up, although I'm pretty sure that's not a part of the loot pool.

Thanks for the reply, Drizz. :)

Ape wants redemption tonight, so let's make it happen. 8pm ET?

I'll miss you too! I'm not quitting outright, but I won't be trying to catch y'all every weekend. Just on good maps and when life allows. So don't count me out.

Oh shit! you're serious!

First Wiped takes my raid seat, now Kor comes for my Trials team! And this after fending off Nami!

(They're on all weekend, Igor more than Ape, and often post here when they need a 3rd. Keep an eye out. There are lots of other fun people to play with too. I still need to play with Xplicit for instance. Just realized I've spent more time in Miitomo with X & Frenden than in Destiny proper. o_O)

Yea I know. Thats actually been the case with most of my IRL friends as well, sad days! I go on miitomo less and less now though. Probably 5 minutes tops per day.

Nah, that's not a possible reward. You either already completed it on that character or got SC/3oC and they went into the stack.

Feorax

Nah, that's not a possible reward. You either already completed it on that character or got SC/3oC and they went into the stack.

Hmm. Might have been SC. don't remember how many I had before the NF.

Game is buggy atm anyway. Wont load the roster for some reason.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Armor from the treasure doesn't give you any stat boost so I'm just dismantling them. Gives you chroma.

Anybody wants to farm POE?

fmmz7w6.png
MbqdFI8.jpg

Purple & Gold: The colors of emperors.

Bonus is that nobody else uses purple shaders, so I'm a special snowflake.

I enjoy that we seem to be two sides of the same coin.

Purple is the color of mutha fuckin royalty.

I always went into House of Wolves Trials in purple, with matching purple emblem. I feel like it was an act of psychological warfare against my opponents.

Like john said, it doesnt necessarily have to be me and ape. This weekend i think i did like 6 mercury runs with xplicit. I also play with drizz (although not this weekend drizz 😡) etc. We got kean to mercury yesterday night just before we went to sleep because he posted on the thread asking so just keep an eye out.

lol yeah this weekend has been goofy. Missed you at reset Friday and I really wasn't feeling Trials anyway. Cat emblem run with X and Ocean was super hype. Did another couple fun runs with Eric on Xbox, but then I tried to help him carry that one guy and it was absolutely brutal. We got him to 7-0 but choked twice and he was out of coins.

So we had to throw some games just to be able to start another card. But he went like 0-8 and we lost our first game so that's 9 coins down the drain. Had to farm bounties and throw more games to get 9 more. Then we lost our first game again. He farmed coins by himself but we lost our first game for the third time, haha. So painful.

Moral of the story is passage coins are incredibly stupid and shouldn't exist. I'll be around tonight if you're playing more. You can farm my scrubby ~1350 elo! :p

lol i just logged on, going to help gala with the CoE

i'm short 3 light for 5-5-2 cause i infused the wrong class item and helmet :(

i have 99% on all my gear so everything is close to max (130 artifact, 60 ghost, etc)

YOUR LIES HAVE BEEN EXPOSED AT LAST !!!

lol yeah this weekend has been goofy. Missed you at reset Friday and I really wasn't feeling Trials anyway. Cat emblem run with X and Ocean was super hype. Did another couple fun runs with Eric on Xbox, but then I tried to help him carry that one guy and it was absolutely brutal. We got him to 7-0 but choked twice and he was out of coins.

So we had to throw some games just to be able to start another card. But he went like 0-8 and we lost our first game so that's 9 coins down the drain. Had to farm bounties and throw more games to get 9 more. Then we lost our first game again. He farmed coins by himself but we lost our first game for the third time, haha. So painful.

Moral of the story is passage coins are incredibly stupid and shouldn't exist. I'll be around tonight if you're playing more. You can farm my scrubby ~1350 elo! :p

YOUR LIES HAVE BEEN EXPOSED AT LAST !!!

Haha yeah we should be able to run a few cards tonight if you dont start at like midnight for me :p

Lol at ruthless finally being exposed
Kappa

Also xplicit i wasnt kidding! Can you play now?

WeTeHa

Wiped and I need 1 for NF farming. We have a tether and weapons bubble. Ideally bring a telesto or truth/void sniper to down him immediately.

Get your 335 helmets :p

Arrrammis

If anyone is interesting in starting up a crucible train, I'm going through for quest stuff right now, doing control. Join the chat party if you're interested!
PSN: Arrrammis

It's not odd and you're not missing anything. I don't care either. Lv41 PoEs are too long and boring to bother. If only they gave sterling for the Lv42.

If I get a nice armor roll then I'll keep it but otherwise just delete everything. I got that glowy Taken ship but it's ugly as hell. The only cool use for Chroma is the light-up Osiris Eye you can get on the new Mercury gauntlets.

Does all the current season trials gear have chroma enabled?

lt519

Also, I got this off a Variks rankup package. It hits like a truck.

Braced Frame / Lightweight / Rangefinder . 3SK in Crucible. It's almost a non-exotic Mida.

yYxjIQl.jpg

Just got this from the Variks package too, Hand Laid Stock and Hidden Hand on it. High Caliber rounds is the other one though.

Challenge of Elders is interesting, just did an LFG with another guy that hadn't done it and we rolled through it 3 times in about an hour and a half to get the card completed. Never wiped once, so definitely not new challenging content but nonetheless it's a fun diversion an addition to the game. Love the new infusion process. Strike and mission were pretty disappointing, but I'm excited to jump back into Iron Banner a bit too and see how the PvP has changed since I stopped playing.

FyreWulff

definitely not new challenging content but nonetheless it's a fun diversion an addition to the game.

This intro week is easier due to Small Arms and the bonus points being precision kills which feeds back into Small Arms.

I think it'll heat up once it has some more unhelpful modifiers and burns on it.

tl;dr farm CoE now

Got a longbow but no QuickDraw so 3 marks :(

Edit also outbme down in the no chroma club I've deleted everything to do with it, apart from those sweet rep boosters

Top Bottom