• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

X-Frame

Reading yet another rumor of this PS4.5 / PS4K / "NEO" has me wondering if this is a reason why Destiny 2 was delayed.

Also, it's crazy to think that Destiny is compatible with PS360 that is like 50 years old -- Bungie hasn't even yet been able to develop a game with the X1 and PS4 as the minimum denominator, and now we may throw a PS4K and X2 into the mix this Fall? Craziness.

Deku Tree

Farm Fallen Saber for Baron's Ambition, it can drop up to 335 :p

Done a lot of those NFs and never had A Barons drop. RIP NF with two possible unique rewards.

Reading yet another rumor of this PS4.5 / PS4K / "NEO" has me wondering if this is a reason why Destiny 2 was delayed.

Also, it's crazy to think that Destiny is compatible with PS360 that is like 50 years old -- Bungie hasn't even yet been able to develop a game with the X1 and PS4 as the minimum denominator, and now we may throw a PS4K and X2 into the mix this Fall? Craziness.

No. PS4K will have no exclusive games. RIP.

Daemul

Yeah I'm honestly not a fan. Many devs haven't even released their first true next gen games for the XBO and PS4 yet and we're already getting upgraded consoles? Come on now Sony and MS, don't get greedy.

Daemul

The PS4K and XBO 1.5 getting exclusive games, which we know they won't be, well atleast for the PS4K, is the least of my problems, I'm unhappy with the current PS4 and XBO basically replacing the PS3 and 360 as the lesser consoles even though they've barely had any time to shine and come into their own.

I could see them doing something like 60fps on "Neo" and 30 fps on ps4 for Destiny 2. BLOODBORNE or DS3 IN 60 fps would be fucking amazing.

Either way, I really hope Sony has a trade in program for all ps4 owners. Not to say I haven't gotten my full money's worth on my ps4 since I have owned it since launch day but offering a trade in would be the best way to deal with the salty ps4 owners.

This year's E3 is gonna be pretty crazy...

This is still a thing?
Their code must be such a hot mess to deal with... ^^
That was only the second or third time it's happened to me since TTK launched.

With hung jury, Raid pulse, and 1KS I am constantly using firefly so I don't think it's all that common. But it is concerning that it still hasn't been completely resolved yet.

X-Frame

What's better for this CoE as a Titan,

- Armamentarium with Sunbreaker (Simmering Flames and Fusion), or

- Armamentarium with Defender (Magnetic Dual Explosions plus Bubble)?

That was only the second or third time it's happened to me since TTK launched.

With hung jury, Raid pulse, and 1KS I am constantly using firefly so I don't think it's all that common. But it is concerning that it still hasn't been completely resolved yet.
I don't think it's just firefly, it's still the firefly / luck in the chamber combo going off. I have an uffern hand cannon with that combo, and in pve I can get myself to crash nearly once a session.

It's a shame, since it's probably my favorite pve gun. Except, you know, the whole "crash the game at critical moments" thing...

This is still a thing?
Their code must be such a hot mess to deal with... ^^
I've noticed it only happens on two conditions: 4+ enemies need to die in the explosion/ rapid explosions in the case of a scout rifle and it needs to be the Omolon bullet effect that sets it off. Fatebringer is still fine, but the purple bullets from Omolon HCs and scouts seems to be the only thing that sets it off.
There's also a tell that it will happen if you don't stop, explosion effects will stop playing so I think the game runs out of memory as this is also what would happen in modded Battlefront 2 before a crash.

Voidwalker is sooogood.jpg this week.

CgaRmb3W8AE_dyF

Hey,

So a quick question about infusion.

I'm only currently light level 235 but could I raise my light level quickly by infusing a day light level 240 item into a light level 250 item? Like does that work at all?

Or is the whole point of infusion just to bring your favorite weapon/ armour up to the level of a random drop? That may be higher than your favorite?

Also how do you actually trigger an infusion? (Im level 40 btw)

Hey,

So a quick question about infusion.

I'm only currently light level 235 but could I raise my light level quickly by infusing a day light level 240 item into a light level 250 item? Like does that work at all?

Or is the whole point of infusion just to bring your favorite weapon/ armour up to the level of a random drop? That may be higher than your favorite?

Also how do you actually trigger an infusion? (Im level 40 btw)

Hey bobs. all year two legendaies have infusion. Your best bet with armor is wear whatever has the highest light. Use your favorite guns and infuse them. Infision requires legendary marks. So do the dailys and quests that give them. You should also save said marks to buy 280 gear from the vendors. Rank up packages will also provide upgraded gear

Top Bottom