• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

Magik

I think we might have 6 now if Deku is still available.

1) x_Magik_ox (Titan)
2) Inapplicable (Hunter)
3) WeTeHa (Hunter)
4) Tick221
5) Robdraggoo (Titan)
6) Deku (?)

I don't have a totems CP.

Join up on x_Magik_ox when you're ready.

I think we might have 6 now if Deku is still available.

1) x_Magik_ox
2) Inapplicable
3) WeTeHa
4) Tick221
5) Robdraggoo
6) Deku (?)

I don't have a totems CP.

Join up on x_Magik_ox when you're ready.

I've got totems on my warlock, will be running hunter though.

Homeboyd

311 is the recommend light level by the time you get to oryx.
All other activities can be done at 300+
In case he was talking about level 42 CoE, it has enemies up to 335, but yeah, you're still ok at 311+. I'd recommend 321+ but it isn't necessary. Just don't go in there at 300.

To all the ELO dudes:

One of the groups I joined last night, one of my teammates said some people definitely cheat to get high ELO. Here's how.

1) Play on a smurf/friend's account and lose on purpose, a lot, to drop the ELO.
2) Repeat with another smurf/friend account or do them at the same time.
3) Play on your own account WITH those 2 accounts and win and profit.

So with that said... you're actually a lot higher than you really are because you have cheaters in front haha.

That news along with people farming first 3 wins on a card over and over and over again to boost elo/kd/win % is just hilarious.

Just play for fun and legit and let it come and feel good about it.

Matt Frost

On the new loot system, is it worth to infuse the ToM? I still have it at 310 and obviously only use it at sisters and Oryx.

Definitely yes. A 335 ToM right now melts Ogres and the sisters. And soon the raid will be at 330 so you better be prepared for it.

darknil

Up to you if you have extra pimary infusion fodder. I personally don't use ToM in the raid anymore since 3-4 people is enough.

Up to 320 yes. After that no real reason to.

Thanks, will use some 325 weapon I get this week then.

Definitely yes. A 335 ToM right now melts Ogres and the sisters. And soon the raid will be at 330 so you better be prepared for it.

Raid difficulty increase is coming?

To all the ELO dudes:

One of the groups I joined last night, one of my teammates said some people definitely cheat to get high ELO. Here's how.

1) Play on a smurf/friend's account and lose on purpose, a lot, to drop the ELO.

So with that said... you're actually a lot higher than you really are because you have cheaters in front haha.

That news along with people farming first 3 wins on a card over and over and over again to boost elo/kd/win % is just hilarious.

Why? Why going to all the above just for something thst is just a statistic?

There is no fun in that.

I realy dont get the above

Axoman

To all the ELO dudes:

I've got #1 and #2 down, just need to work on #3. Haha.

Sounds like Bungie is making CoE fun with the modifiers. I think this is a great idea! I need to get some Variks rep. I want that emblem and those ships.

WipedOut

WipedOut, guess who got his third Zen Meteor
Ugh!

I did get this from the weapon package. Think it will be Any good?

Cga_zEOUAAAJjyh

Focus fire and rifled barrel, last perk is Icarus though.

Infusion fodder?

Top Bottom