• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

Namikaze1

Ugh!

I did get this from the weapon package. Think it will be Any good?

Cga_zEOUAAAJjyh

Focus fire and rifled barrel, last perk is Icarus though.

Infusion fodder?

hmm yeah, i would use it as infusion fodder

I got a 335 Her Fury with Ambush, Unflinching, Partial Refund, Perfect Balance, Injection Mold, and Oiled Frame. Gonna keep since I have several more 335 special I can use for infusion in the vault.

Namikaze1

Anyone thinking that Destiny will see some improvements what with the PS4 Neo?
Most likely a few graphical improvements and nothing more. Don't see Bungie going for 60FPS for the neo version. It would give an advantage to the Neo players if they ever did so. They'll want to keep that at 30fps to match the base version. But yeah, my guess would be just some minor graphical improvements.

WipedOut

hmm yeah, i would use it as infusion fodder

I got a 335 Her Fury with Ambush, Unflinching, Partial Refund, Perfect Balance, Injection Mold, and Oiled Frame. Gonna keep since I have several more 335 special I can use for infusion in the vault.
The question is, into what? 330 malice or 333 hung jury

Most likely a few graphical improvements and nothing more. Don't see Bungie going for 60FPS for the neo version. It would give an advantage to the Neo players if they ever did so. They'll want to keep that at 30fps to match the base version. But yeah, my guess would be just some minor graphical improvements.

60 FPS Destiny is never going to happen ._.

Makes me sad

saaaad

Arrrammis

Man, what I wouldn't give for a y2 version of the VoG. Maybe drop a version of the armor that can be infused, and/or versions of the weapons without elements since that's the direction Bungie is going. I love the mechanics and different strategies, no other endgame activity has measured up IMO.

tick221

I think we might have 6 now if Deku is still available.

1) x_Magik_ox (Titan)
2) Inapplicable (Hunter)
3) WeTeHa (Hunter)
4) Tick221
5) Robdraggoo (Titan)
6) Deku (?)

I don't have a totems CP.

Join up on x_Magik_ox when you're ready.

Once again thanks everyone

Grylvak

Hey DestinyGAF! I couldn't find anything on this so I thought i'd ask here.

I have The Taken King on Xbox One. However, my friend has a 360 and wants to play together. I know the characters I have saved on my Xbox One will transfer over since they're on the same account, but will the Taken King codes I redeemed on Xbox One transfer over to the 360 or will have to buy Taken King again on the 360 in order to access that content?

Sorry if this has been answered already. Many thanks in advance!

Man, what I wouldn't give for a y2 version of the VoG. Maybe drop a version of the armor that can be infused, and/or versions of the weapons without elements since that's the direction Bungie is going. I love the mechanics and different strategies, no other endgame activity has measured up IMO.
I want a yr2 vog with all the old armor and weapons brought back with updated light. I still have a whole set of warlock and Titan gear in my vault haha. Can't ever delete them.

chur

You'll get a taken remixed version that doesn't include Atheon ;)

X-Frame

Personally, the more I play KF the less I seem to enjoy it each time. VoG and even CE is a lot more fun, to me at least.

I'd be fine not doing KF again really (unless people needed help) and only doing regular VoG and CE runs.

What's worse is seeing it on Oryx where you literally can't kill him any faster whether you are 315 or 335.

Exactly. I even joined a random CoE group on XB1 yesterday and they were like whoa Xplicit your grimoire is small. I'm like yea this is my other account where I don't care about Grimoire, and I stopped caring about it on my main account as well. People are weird.

phen0m24

Personally, the more I play KF the less I seem to enjoy it each time. VoG and even CE is a lot more fun, to me at least.

I'd be fine not doing KF again really (unless people needed help) and only doing regular VoG and CE runs.

Lol that seems directly correlated to last weekend's events hahahaha

I'm only going to do it until 330 or so and then bleh

Would rather play it for fun a la Crota

Alright, I'm determined to get work done in other games for these 3 Trial-less days. My laptop bat is at 5% and I left my charger at home. The next 2 hours at work = :residentsleeper

X-Frame

Lol that seems directly correlated to last weekend's events hahahaha

I'm only going to do it until 330 or so and then bleh

Would rather play it for fun a la Crota

Haha, that's possible Colonel ...

And I agree. I still would rather do the old raids for fun compared to the new raid for drops. I know Scarlet really wants that drunk Vault of Glass run!

darthbob

If they allowed Destiny to run at 60 FPS with no graphical downgrades, I would heavily consider buying one.

Same, but I only see the 60FPS jump being made on PC. If at all.

I'm not expecting it. They'll enforce parity between the PS4 and XB1 versions.

The XB:pS parity is what I'm thinking will prevent any sort of graphical improvement, unless MS announces something at E3.

4K resolution bump would be appreciated.

Top Bottom