• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

ocean

Banned
He's talking about the intellect, discipline and strength stats attributed to your armor. Most people want all int/disc (for faster super recharges [intellect] and faster grenades [discipline]) so they try to max those stats first. Strength is the last stat which recharges melee. Most people don't care about it as much.
That depends on the subclass you main. For a Nightstalker, Discipline and Strength are the most important attrittbutes. You wanna have that grenade and smoke combo always at the ready to melt fools. A lot of competitive Stormcallers run Intellect Strength since that class has a strong super and the best melee but so-so grenades. Sunsingers are another class where Dis+Str is the most popular combo since the melee has such long range and grants overshield on hit - perfect for when your shotgun doesn't get the job done.

That depends on the subclass you main. For a Nightstalker, Discipline and Strength are the most important attrittbutes. You wanna have that grenade and smoke combo always at the ready to melt fools. A lot of competitive Stormcallers run Intellect Strength since that class has a strong super and the best melee but so-so grenades. Sunsingers are another class where Dis+Str is the most popular combo since the melee has such long range and grants overshield on hit - perfect for when your shotgun doesn't get the job done.

After a honeymoon with Division one PVP match in Destiny was pure bliss.

Homeboyd

Yeah I was just saying most people don't... not me personally. I like having strength on some of my builds.

Boy LFG is becoming a cesspool of s*it.

Last night was abhorant!

Took me 2 hours to find a decent team, who didn't include

1) A 12 year old,
2) A dick

Boy LFG is becoming a cesspool of s*it.

Last night was abhorant!

Took me 2 hours to find a decent team, who didn't include

1) A 12 year old,
2) A dick

It's always been that way.

But I want to point out that not all 12 yr olds are bad. I play with my nephew and his buddies, and while a couple are annoying, the others aren't bad. They're kids Afterall. Also, sometimes they too can't find anyone to play with so they also have to go on lfg like us.

But yea, sometimes it takes me over an hour to get a group via lfg. It can be a very painful experience especially when people treat it like an interview.

spyder_ur

I'm kind of surprised how much I like CoE. I like the pacing much better than PoE. Rewards are obviously better. I also like that it makes you try different builds than you may be used to in PvE, something other than the standard Bubble Titan, Sunsinger, and Void Hunter.

Last night I ran Striker Titan with double lightnings - in PvE. I probably hadn't used that class in PvE in a year.

shermas

Just did 5 heroic strikes to finish my DO quest...

Checked the bounty and realized that I wasn't wearing any class armor.

Shit.gif

Just did 5 heroic strikes to finish my DO quest...

Checked the bounty and realized that I wasn't wearing any class armor.

Shit.gif
I laughed. But not in amusement. I laughed because I've done the same and you can't do anything but sit there and shake your head and laugh. And then do it again.

Equip the class item.

WeTeHa

Good run guys. Crappy loot drops in the beginning, but oryx was awesome. 3x 335 weapons, 1x 320 weapon, Antiquated rune, 334 ram, 320 helmet and 335 monte carlo. By far my best oryx drop so far. Plus an exotic boot engram from the shade. That makes up for getting only normal mode and shard drops for the rest of the raid.

Can you get a 335 raid helm from hard oryx challenge?

I wish Bungie fixed levelling up gear with Motes. It takes way too many motes that I literally use everything I get as infusion fodder instead of actually using the new gear I obtained. Sometimes I want to but I don't have 60 motes to blow to level it up.

Deku Tree

Can you get a 335 raid helm from hard oryx challenge?

I wish Bungie fixed levelling up gear with Motes. It takes way too many motes that I literally use everything I get as infusion fodder instead of using them. Sometimes I want to but I don't have 60 motes to blow to level it up.

Yes. CM loot seems to drop up to 335 whether it is NM or HM loot.

Yup. I even got 2 Exotics to drop on two different runs. Well worth it.

Yes. I got one yesterday. No idea if it's from the moldering shards (can they go up to 335?), the normal chest or the challenge chest though.

Edit: not last week, I meant yesterday :p

Ahh nice that's good to hear. Might have to do a couple Oryx kills then

Yes. CM loot seems to drop up to 335 whether it is NM or HM loot.

Hmmm. NM challenge can too? :O

I think so. I've gotten a couple normal mode drops at 334/335.

I got a NM 335 primary and Trout got a NM 335 Helmet from Oryx CM loot yesterday.

Normal NM loot is capped at 320 sadly though.

No, normal drops on hard mode challenge can drop up to 335

Ahh I see. So basically you can get a challenge 335 + up to 2 hard drop up to 335 and then a normal 320. Something like that.

I'd do it just for a chance at a 335 helm.

**assuming you're 329+**

It's always been that way.

But I want to point out that not all 12 yr olds are bad. I play with my nephew and his buddies, and while a couple are annoying, the others aren't bad. They're kids Afterall. Also, sometimes they too can't find anyone to play with so they also have to go on lfg like us.

But yea, sometimes it takes me over an hour to get a group via lfg. It can be a very painful experience especially when people treat it like an interview.

No Your right. I didn't mean all of them, just last nights. Jesus.

Ive played with some very good, and CHILL teens in destiny.

Top Bottom