• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

Bungie:

Starting at 2pm PST we will be testing some improvements to our Matchmaking servers for 24 hours in the Skirmish playlist. This is laying the groundwork to enable our team to more easily tune settings in the future, but no Matchmaking settings are being altered today. You may experience some longer Matchmaking times as we make the switch, but this should be a relatively short period. We will be monitoring your feedback closely. Stay tuned for updates.

https://www.bungie.net/en/Forums/Post/201044222?sort=0&page=0

phen0m24

It's always been that way.

But I want to point out that not all 12 yr olds are bad. I play with my nephew and his buddies, and while a couple are annoying, the others aren't bad. They're kids Afterall. Also, sometimes they too can't find anyone to play with so they also have to go on lfg like us.

But yea, sometimes it takes me over an hour to get a group via lfg. It can be a very painful experience especially when people treat it like an interview.

My offspring is a big Xplicit fan

<3

Bungie:

Starting at 2pm PST we will be testing some improvements to our Matchmaking servers for 24 hours in the Skirmish playlist. This is laying the groundwork to enable our team to more easily tune settings in the future, but no Matchmaking settings are being altered today. You may experience some longer Matchmaking times as we make the switch, but this should be a relatively short period. We will be monitoring your feedback closely. Stay tuned for updates.

https://www.bungie.net/en/Forums/Post/201044222?sort=0&page=0

Skirmish, eh? Hmm. Laying the foundation for trials MM changes?

HigXx

DestinyGaf I have a confession to make

Ive never completed Kings Fall, only ever reached Golgoroth

Anyone want to help a scrub out?

Homeboyd

Yeah, that's the one I've been using so far. Seems to work great on most sidearms. But now I have a queens sidearm with reactive reload and feeding frenzy, and I wonder if that could actually be useful.
lol yeah it's prob actually pretty good. I just never even give them a chance.

Yeah, that's the one I've been using so far. Seems to work great on most sidearms. But now I have a queens sidearm with reactive reload and feeding frenzy, and I wonder if that could actually be useful.

Is that gun hitscan like the Häkke ones or does it have projectiles like Dreg's/Dynasty?

Yeeeeah I don't know what that means :p

Hitscan just means that the 'bullets' fly instantly to your target— contrails make it look like they left the gun and flew away from you, but they're just like laser beams.

Every gun in Destiny but rocket launchers, fusion rifles and the two original sidearms are hitscan (and maybe the one you just got).

WeTeHa

Hitscan just means that the 'bullets' fly instantly to your target— contrails make it look like they left the gun and flew away from you, but they're just like laser beams.

Every gun in Destiny but rocket launchers, fusion rifles and the two original sidearms are hitscan (and maybe the one you just got).

Oh, okay then I think it's hitscan.

My offspring is a big Xplicit fan

<3

Hahaha nice!

PS4? Let me know if you want to run them this week. Need to run them in Homeboyds account

Yea ps4. Probably 1 on xb1.

Anyways, spicy chicken sandwich WITH Pepperjack Cheese is life. The benefits of having a ChickFilA at work.

3OCOJ0P.jpg

I would not survive this.

For a long time, it was the only Chick Fil A in the entire city AND state. First week I worked here, I ate there everyday, since I moved from California where they had Chick Fil A everywhere. I used to always have friends visit me for lunch ONLY for the food hahaha. Now they've built 3 more around the city so nobody ever visits me for lunch anymore :D

Dave_6

Anyways, spicy chicken sandwich WITH Pepperjack Cheese is life. The benefits of having a ChickFilA at work.

Someone here on GAF mentioned this months ago and it is now my favorite sandwich from there. Get some ranch to dip it in and it's even better!

Someone here on GAF mentioned this months ago and it is now my favorite sandwich from there. Get some ranch to dip it in and it's even better!

Hahaha i think that was me. I brought it up once or twice but regardless, glad you like it! I use a combination of their honey roasted bbq sauce and a little bit of CFA sauce.

Top Bottom