• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

giphy.gif

I see a big John post. I get excited to read about his perspective on PvP stuff...

5b6K2sv.gif

Is it Friday yet? I need some Trials already.

Top of Page Edit: Just say no to the First Curse. Make TLW Great Again!

Are you sure about this?

No, because Bungie has done both in Halo games.

I wanna say that are the only hitscan weapons in the game. Everything else has an actual bullet that travels and dictates impact and damage.

Really? They all feel like hitscan to me— being hitscan doesn't preclude damage based on range.

There certainly doesn't seem to be bullet drop, but then all the locations have the same gravity too.

Regardless, they might as well be hitscan given that I don't have to lead anyone.

Embrace the void+the hunger+axion bolts+T5 discipline on void walker makes the CoE so easy this week, lobbing grenades everywhere and restoring health with grenade kills, so much fun.

Both are really good, I've also been using void fang with axion bolt as well, it's so easy, I also don't have nothing manacles leveled up, sooo....

The unique perk is unlocked on all exotic armor so you don't need to level them up, I took mine out from the vault - they were un-leveled and only 310, but made COE nade kills so much fun. I never fired my primary even once as a voidwalker.

Thanks for the NF kadey. Waelock now at 323. Hunter at 327. Need to work on the Titan.
Anyone for crucible? Need to complete 2 matches on a fireteam for shaxx bounty

Mindlog

Thank you everyone that joined. The changes to KF loot drops are pretty remarkable.

Trying to Dark Souls the jump from Daughters to mid was pretty special on my part.
Getting a 335 Anguish that's not Harrowed amuses me for some reason.

The unique perk is unlocked on all exotic armor so you don't need to level them up, I took mine out from the vault - they were un-leveled and only 310, but made COE nade kills so much fun. I never fired my primary even once as a voidwalker.
Oh I know, I just don't wanna lose reload speed and grenade distance, and voidfang lets me get T5 int/dis, and yeah, there is no reason to shoot your weapons at adds (other than wizards). Grenades for days, glad to see void walker be useful in PVE, it's great.

All this talk of first curse really makes me want to try it out.

It literally went from the gunsmith to the vault for me. I should really give it a go.

I would like to try a raid but would only be able to do normal mode, so count me out for a hard mode!
You're gonna have a hard time finding a NM raid here, but Hawkian does a newbie raid every week. He rotates through every raid and usually posts on here with the sign ups. I think he's doing kings fall next week or the week after, so if you can't find a group for it, make sure to sign up for it, he's really good at teaching people the mechanics and makes it a lot easier for newbies.

Edit: if you want more info on it, you can go to the first page of the thread and the info is there

Top Bottom