• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

Who wants to go to The Lighthouse this weekend?

tumblr_m6701blpKA1qjeisgo1_500.jpg

Not a Carrying advert. Just trying to make a joke.

Deku Tree

His competition is obviously wiped. Nami was not even the top poster of the last thread. Also would that be a first in 40 OTs?

Yeah I don't think Driz has ever been the top poster by post counting. Wiped does post a lot lol. I hadn't looked at the wall of shame from OT39.

WipedOut

Yeah I don't think Driz has ever been the top poster by post counting. Wiped does post a lot lol. I hadn't looked at the wall of shame from OT39.
My posting style hasn't changed, maybe a few extra here and there but we have been abandoned by many. In OT's of past those numbers wouldn't have hit the bottom.

WeTeHa

Thanks everyone for the flawless, special thank you to trout for pretty much carrying us. Weteha fix your connection :p

I was just testing out my lagswitch, don't hate :O
I know, my internet sucks :( At least I didn't get dropped, just red-baring for a couple minutes :p

maomaoIYP

Thats is I'm officially putting the game down as i'm going to end up rage deleting it, the crucible is beyond broken Time to put my PS4 to use and splurge on the Easter sale
Are you me? I almost rage bought The Division yesterday because crucible pissed me off and my fucking controller was not beng cooperative.

Thanks everyone for the flawless, special thank you to trout for pretty much carrying us. Weteha fix your connection.

Not a problem, went a bit wonky at the end but we got it done

Are you me? I almost rage bought The Division yesterday because crucible pissed me off and my fucking controller was not beng cooperative.

Shits ridiculous, it took forever to find a team of randoms with thumbs to finish the 7 wins bounty, only to get another fucking competitive ghost. That and constant lag tipped me over the edge

TLoU is installed and ready to go from tomorrow

What's wrong with the crucible??

Everything

I ain't gone. Just on a break.

A long break.

A much needed break.

This game is in desperate need of some new content.

I'd play a lot more with the content as is if drop rates were abusively low, I could buy armor materials, map rotation was better and they undid their special fix.

Content is nice, quality of life must come first.

NeOak

Crota is a lot shorter. VoG has more areas where someone can die too. Also sometimes while jumping down to the Gorgon area you can randomly die. This is called pulling a Fig but I'm not sure why, it's something I hear a lot.

dead2.gif

Top Bottom