• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

Kaiken

Banned
Okay, we have 5, friend is with me. We need a 6th.

If anyone wants to do the raid: (if you need to do WP, we can do it twice) 9pm est

1. Night_Knight (LKS)
2. Dreamgazer (9pm)
3. LKS' friend
4. Shiv47
5. Dthomp

I have Oryx CP.
I'm down

Edit: looks like you cats are full.

I don't know, JohnofMars might have you beat on that one ;)

image%2022%20(1).gif

At least I include tldr's now. Kappa.

Dthomp

If you want, you can switch with me, I'm just helping with jumping segment.

I'm good, I'd prefer to actually try a fresh start since I've only actually done the full raid a couple of times. Gonna try to get these NFs done tonight I think. Thanks for the offer though.

Edit- We need 1 more to join me and Shiv for NF fun times :)

Namikaze1

I think I'm at the DZ point now. Ready finally:

CdthXkHUYAA4-aH.jpg
Current dps is 134k with my best mods on my Black Market AK. Placing those mods on my vector brings me to around 145k.

Trying to hit rank 50 to buy stuff Division Xur is selling. Just 20 ranks away. Sucks trying to get a group made over at the OT since barely no one replies to those kinds of posts.

I don't know, JohnofMars might have you beat on that one ;)

I didn't say this OT. Or the last OT. Or the one before that, or.... I mean we've had 40 of these damn things by now. Most people from the early ones are dead now anyway. Or playing other video games, same difference.

Frenden

Banned
Current dps is 134k with my best mods on my Black Market AK. Placing those mods on my vector brings me to around 145k.

Trying to hit rank 50 to buy stuff Division Xur is selling. Just 20 ranks away. Sucks trying to get a group made over at the OT since barely no one replies to those kinds of posts.

I could be higher DPS, but really squishy stamina wise.

If you ever see me on, it's safe to assume I'll run DZ. Toss me an invite and I'm there.

Namikaze1

I could be higher DPS, but really squishy stamina wise.

If you ever see me on, it's safe to assume I'll run DZ. Toss me an invite and I'm there.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I'm personally trying to keep my health above 60k. And sure, I'll do that. I'm almost always on just farming CM all day long anyway.

Anyway, decided to take pics of my guy (since the SOCOM M1A was said to being sold at Gramercy and Midtown East and I wanted to check how those stack against my own):

I was a bit shocked when I saw that I'm at almost 150k DPS if I transfer all my best mods equipped on the AK to the Vector. I have HE gloves but aside from low armor rating, these Superior gloves has the best perks overall: Critical Hit Chance + Critical Damage + Damage to Elites.

Frenden

Banned
Yeah, I know what you mean. I'm personally trying to keep my health above 60k. And sure, I'll do that. I'm almost always on just farming CM all day long anyway.

Anyway, decided to take pics of my guy (since the SOCOM M1A was said to being sold at Gramercy and Midtown East and I wanted to check how those stack against my own):

I was a bit shocked when I saw that I'm at almost 150k DPS if I transfer all my best mods equipped on the AK to the Vector. I have HE gloves but aside from low armor rating, these Superior gloves has the best perks overall: Critical Hit Chance + Critical Damage + Damage to Elites.

Nice. I haven't even tossed my newly crafted gold mods on my Black Market AK or Vector yet. The Pakhan is misleading, DPS number wise. It does bonus armor and elite damage AND has a faster reload perk. Love it. I haven't taken it off since I bought it.

Dthomp

Well completed 1 NF with my Warlock with Shiv and Dreamgazer, and then failed a whole bunch of times after that. I can see why folks don't want to do this, maybe I'll keep at it throughout the week.

Thanks guys!

Dthomp

Goddamn that was intense. There was a second there I thought we had lost all three. How did you manage to revive and get us back in the game?

And how could you revive us so fast?

Crest of Alpha Lupi - Exotic Chest piece for Titan. Gives me faster revive and getting revived so you only need like a second :) I'd been doing that quest as the Nightfall for a bit tonight so it was nice to kill those bastards. GGs

Edit- The revive when we were all down was my respawn timer hitting 0 just as the third guy died :) Good timing for sure

Is the Vestian Dynasty sidearm worth keeping? I know I can upgrade to Ascend for 25 legendary marks to "increase the attack value to the highest of Year 1". Is it worth the marks? Currently it sits as a Level 16 weapon with puny 160 Attack.

Dthomp

Is the Vestian Dynasty sidearm worth keeping? I know I can upgrade to Ascend for 25 legendary marks to "increase the attack value to the highest of Year 1". Is it worth the marks? Currently it sits as a Level 16 weapon with puny 160 Attack.

Maybe for PVP modes where level doesn't matter, or just for funs.

phen0m24

THERE WAS A PATCH

WHY WAS THERE A PATCH

WHEN DID THIS PATCH HAPPEN

like a 340 kb update

3 things.

1) I think Doctrine got a stealth nerf. It feels slightly different to me now.

2) when I spawned in last night in pvp it looked like I teleported in instead of dropping down like usual. That's new. After 2 rounds of red bars I was done. I hate First Light with a passion. (And First Curse sucks)

3) I posted 12 Hours ago. And we're 1 page away since then.

Insert Destiny is dad joke/quote/meme thing here

I kinda remember the days when this thread would get 10 new pages while i slept and i had to read just two of those pages so i could keep up with the thread for the rest of the day. Feels like long ago. These days it gets 10 posts.

Deku Tree

I'll play if you see me on if you want to run CM or DZ.

E92 M3

I kinda remember the days when this thread would get 10 new pages while i slept and i had to read just two of those pages so i could keep up with the thread for the rest of the day. Feels like long ago. These days it gets 10 posts.

Having to wake up and catch up on 20 pages was the "worst" lol.

WipedOut

And in other DGAF news, IGN just Shat all over Division. Highest Profile game in a long time to get that low of a score.

While I agree with some of their complaints, that score is ridiculously low, I would have put it around 8.0.

Top Bottom