• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

Sorry gaf, for underperforming; I just had some terrible news earlier.

And even without decent perks, the Party Crasher is such a braindead good weapon.

WeTeHa

Should just be renamed to Legacy Crest of Alpha Lupi Engram

Damn I should have listened to this post. All I wanted was armamentarium or voidfang vestments and now I wasted over 90 of my strange coins on 2 crests and a starfire protocol. I just need voidfang vestments and armamentarium!

I tried running around in the crucible with the new party crasher I got the other day but I just can't help but compare every shotgun with Invective... And for me... They all fall short. I know Invective isn't the best shotgun pound for pound but I'm really damn comfortable with how it handles and the range it has, etc. I ended up infusing it into one of my raiding weapons yesterday to get it to 330.

Invective still remains as my favorite exotic, easily. I love that damn gun!

HigXx

Needed Y1 Purifier Robes and got them first try!

Y1 is nearly complete. Just need Dreg's Promise, The Ram and Acd/0 Feedback

aarcane

It's a shame Lucky Raspberry doesn't roll with generic heavy ammo in Y2 (as well as arcbolt being a pale imitation of what it once was). I'll probably still get it though.

Number45

Damn I should have listened to this post. All I wanted was armamentarium or voidfang vestments and now I wasted over 90 of my strange coins on 2 crests and a starfire protocol. I just need voidfang vestments and armamentarium!
:(

I thought the legacy engrams were heavily skewed to something you didn't already own? I know that I managed to fill out my Y1 weapons with minimal fuss.

Did anyone else notice how much more positive this week's Bungie Weekly Update was? Even though it didn't go into a whole lot of depth, it just seemed much more professional and upbeat. Bungie really does need to look at re-assigning Deej.

WipedOut

Is the Varicks bullet hose AR with a good roll as good as the trials AR?

Lol not the kind of thing I plan to do.

Bought the shotgun. Don't care about the others. I got too many weapons. Don't plan to PvP much or at all either.

Is the shotgun worth buying? Good good for PVE (Ha) or PVP?

Gammacide

Anyone want to run a couple of quick CoEs? I have 26000 pts or so now and want the rewards for 30 then 90. Shouldn't take long. PSN is V1ctIm.

Anyone want to run a couple of quick CoEs? I have 26000 pts or so now and want the rewards for 30 then 90. Shouldn't take long. PSN is V1ctIm.

Sent FR(tp_Drewz). Fresh card on my Hunter if don't mind doing 3x.

EDIT: Not sure if still happening, gonna PvP in the meantime. Party invite or whatever if you are still going.

Lnkn52

From Reddit:

LMAO, Silly Titan, Robes are for Warlocks

vpELiFG.png

Deku Tree

I just realized that you get the 10 Legendary Marks Strike Bonus for doing LvL 41 PoE, and it counts towards your three strikes per week that grant 10 legendary marks. Even though it doesn't tell you that in the director.

Anyhow I have now collected the PoE ghost, and all the new grimoire for this expansion.

Soulstealer's Claw? It's better.

I don't go out of my way to talk about it much though, we don't want everyone using it in Trials.

Well you get it via RNG from rank up packages, and all the perks are RNG, so it's probably not so easy to get a God Roll Soulstealer's Claw.

Daemul

I just realized that you get the 10 Legendary Marks Strike Bonus for doing LvL 41 PoE, and it counts towards your three strikes per week that grant 10 legendary marks. Even though it doesn't tell you that in the director.

WTF? So this explains why last week only the first Heroic Strike I did gave me 10 marks. I had done lvl 41 PoE twice before that and had gotten the first 20 marks, but I was at cap during that period so I didn't notice.

FML.

Well you get it via RNG from rank up packages, and all the perks are RNG, so it's probably not so easy to get a God Roll Soulstealer's Claw.

Yeah even though it's base range and aim assist are both higher than DoP, it's base stability is much lower and needs counterbalance. If you can also get something like Send it on there then you'll have a the Godliest of God rolls, which thankfully due to the amount of RNG involved very few people will.

Namikaze1

Any of you guys interested in Mirror's Edge: Catalyst? They're having a closed beta this weekend and I got a friend code (to invite one other into the beta) along with my own code.

The code is for PS4 so sorry PC and Xbox folks.

There's supposed to be another taken boss next week...
You can get all the taken bosses in PoE 41 if you're lucky. The only Taken boss I've gotten is SYLOK, THE DEFILED!

I got an Ash Factory with horseshoes and tripod (but no velocity upgrades.) Does it get three rockets from heavy in PvP or just 2?

Top Bottom