• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

You can get all the taken bosses in PoE 41 if you're lucky. The only Taken boss I've gotten is SYLOK, THE DEFILED!

I got an Ash Factory with horseshoes and tripod (but no velocity upgrades.) Does it get three rockets from heavy in PvP or just 2?

Pretty sure it gets 3.

Some people on Reddit want to bring DarkZone Griefer Trolling into Destiny

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/4fy6b9/who_wants_to_see_pvpenabled_areas_in_patrol/

Good thing there is no chance that Bungie would do it IMHO.

No thanks. Not even optional. If I want to play PvP I'll go play PvP.

Stuff like the Dark Zone is just not for me. I really dislike trolling/griefing PvP games and game modes. It's the old man gamer in me.

Fingers crossed for a good new map today in Trials. I need a good fix of it tonight and I need those Trials arms on my Warlock and Titan. I'll try and be on earound 5-6PM CST today. Maybe Todd will be on tonight? Igor, I think sometimes Todd lets us die so he can 1v3 teams.

phen0m24

Hey guys OT warning here, but you're my alt-fam. So yesterday leaving the house the boys and I noticed blood on the front door. Then we saw there was blood on a bunch of doors. (I live in a condo)

Turns out a dude got stabbed by his girl's angry ex and went running out of her place
naked
pounding on doors looking for help. (I was out cold, didn't even hear him knock)

Sings "Who are the people in your neighborhood?" :O

E92 M3

Hey guys OT warning here, but you're my alt-fam. So yesterday leaving the house the boys and I noticed blood on the front door. Then we saw there was blood on a bunch of doors. (I live in a condo)

Turns out a dude got stabbed by his girl's angry ex and went running out of her place
naked
pounding on doors looking for help. (I was out cold, didn't even hear him knock)

That's kinda crazy; at least you didn't find a body by the door!

Bringing darkzone-esque things to destiny doesn't make any sense, lore-wise, and everything in destiny is based somewhat within context of the lore. No thanks.

naked

Holy shit, I watched a movie on netflix an hour ago called Hush, and it had a very similar scene....except it was a deaf girl who couldn't hear her neighbor banging the doors while a guy was trying to stab her.

Colonel pls

Lnkn52

Holy shit, I watched a movie on netflix an hour ago called Hush, and it had a very similar scene....except it was a deaf girl who couldn't hear her neighbor banging the doors while a guy was trying to stab her.

Colonel pls

So what you're saying is that Colonel was the deaf girl in his movie?

Bringing darkzone-esque things to destiny doesn't make any sense, lore-wise, and everything in destiny is based somewhat within context of the lore. No thanks.

They can write anything in that they want. All they have to do is say the Darkness is taking over some guardians actions and turning them evil.

As long as it's optional, I don't see a reason not to have it in.

Deku Tree

They can write anything in that they want. All they have to do is say the Darkness is taking over some guardians actions and turning them evil.

As long as it's optional, I don't see a reason not to have it in.

One word: Skyshock

That's what open world DZ type PvP in destiny would be like.

WipedOut

Should be 88 to start but will get higher with streak bonus.

Sure, will pick you up after this one. At boss now.

How long is the average strike taking you? I know with streak Heroics with the booster plus vanguard rep class item give out something like 270 a strike.

netguy503

Any of you guys interested in Mirror's Edge: Catalyst? They're having a closed beta this weekend and I got a friend code (to invite one other into the beta) along with my own code.

The code is for PS4 so sorry PC and Xbox folks.

PM'ed.

Thank you very much if I get it.

Lnkn52

The only guaranteed is buying stuff from Eververse

26501608141_de56eda805_o.gif

phen0m24

That's kinda crazy; at least you didn't find a body by the door!

Yep! Grateful for a good night of sleep
kinda

Colonel pls

Sorry DJ
knows not to watch that flick

So what you're saying is that Colonel was the deaf girl in his movie?

Yes! No. What? :p

Top Bottom