• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

X-Frame

After seeing this concept art, I've been wondering how animal companions can be incorporated into Destiny (more likely Destiny 2).

Anyone have any thoughts? To have a space tiger with big ears by my side on patrol would be awesome.

Guardian-and-Space-Tiger-e1364530558213.png

Lnkn52

After seeing this concept art, I've been wondering how animal companions can be incorporated into Destiny (more likely Destiny 2).

Anyone have any thoughts? To have a space tiger with big ears by my side on patrol would be awesome.

Send your tiger to Farm Sword Materials would be great.

That dude doesn't make any sense since I can get to LL 335 now without ever touching the raid and yet still not know the following:

I'm not spending 3 hours teaching you that you need to "shoot the little orbs that the big guy with tentacles on his back shoots at you!"

C'mon bro you got to teach the next generation of wipers.

darknil

Been wanting to do the raid for a while, last time I did it was back on March, but seeing those posts on LFG asking for 335LL... mreh

From DestinyForecasts.com, the recorded # of games for Trials each weekend.

5YIAwNF.png

It hasn't been updated in a while, but you can look at trends. The low point is 5AM EST everyday. I would have expected Monday to be higher than Sunday as it's the last chance, but looks like no.

You can also

Guardian-and-Space-Tiger-e1364530558213.png

I could see it being a super. Kinda like how summons were in kindom hearts. Summon and it juzt runs around doing its thing for awhile.

One could poop out orbs
One could atack enemies
One could could do huge single target damage
Ect.

FyreWulff

I have no idea why LFG sites don't just 'force' the request line for LFGs to a selected activity.

This is why in game LFG would be nice, as the game would seek by requested activity internally instead of "need 370 light for 41 poe"

Homeboyd

I think the better solution (and I'm not qualified at all to know what actually is a better solution) is to create a progression system that eliminates these problems all-together rather than hoping players understand why 335 LL players aren't needed for a 320 activity.

Namikaze1

The worst parts about moving are the packing and unpacking phases. Ugh not even half way done with packing just the stuff in my room.

Can't wait for the unpacking part. /s

The moment you rank up factions 6 times, spending all your Strange Coins for Heavy Synths @ Xur, running to the opposite side of the tower hoping for gloves or chest from Dead Orbit and you get 6 weapons #Forever329

You have to do the regular VG playlist (not heroic) to get the shaders and emblems shown in the kiosks. They drop after the strike is complete.

Hmm. No kidding? That's odd. Is this an April update thing? Guess I will run some...it will be fun to play the old ones again.

By regular do you mean legacy? There's 3 lists there.

Hmm. No kidding? That's odd. Is this an April update thing? Guess I will run some...it will be fun to play the old ones again.

By regular do you mean legacy? There's 3 lists there.

They have been in since TTK. They just rarely drop + no reason to play regular 36 strikes once you are above the LL requirement. The regular strikes also drop fewer rewards. The only benefit is they are significantly easier than Heroics.

Top Bottom