• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

Have you tried grinding it with different characters?
I managed to get almost all the shaders and emblems (pre patch) with my warlock, but Our Kingdom just did not drop, for dozens of strikes.
I then switched to an alt and it was literally one of the first emblem/shader rewards I got with that grind.

Hm! I'll give it a try! Fingers crossed. Thanks.

Mindlog

Huh kjhovey has the road unravelled ship. Thought that thing didn't drop.
I'm going to need a notarized video to believe that story. I'm rapidly closing in on 100 levels of FWC without that ship. My Hunter is next and then all of my characters will have the exotic class item without that ship ever dropping.

In contrast I've played the Taken Winter's Run twice in the Heroic playlist. Twice I have received a 335 Stolen Will.
Which ship is that?

Edit: where would you get it?
It is the Year 2 FWC faction ship. Technically you get them from faction packages, but that's just rumors and hearsay!

Which ship is that?

Edit: where would you get it?

Its a FWC ship that you get from rank ups.

Edit: mindlog just go to his stream, he's using it right now. He wont know how he got it though, i asked him if that was the road unravelled ship and he was like "i have no idea", he then checked and said yes it is actually.

Mindlog

Its a FWC ship that you get from rank ups.

Edit: mindlog just go to his stream, he's using it right now. He wont know how he got it though, i asked him if that was the road unravelled ship and he was like "i have no idea", he then checked and said yes it is actually.
Wicked had it too. I got all the ships way back when, but nothing has dropped for months. I haven't heard of anyone getting it recently.

Deku Tree

Wicked had it too. I got all the ships way back when, but nothing has dropped for months. I haven't heard of anyone getting it recently.

Yeah a lot of people got the y2 ships when TTK first game out.

But after one of the patches months ago, it felt like the y2 NM and FWC ships stopped dropping or had a ridiculously lower drop chance.

I haven't seen anyone posting to say that they got either of them in many months.

EDIT: My Hunter is rank 42 FWC and my Titan is rank 46 NM and my warlock is rank 10 NM and I don't have the y2 FWC or NM ships.

Is Destiny working again or servers still goofed?

I think I have all the faction ships. Might be missing one from DO. Total ranks are 65 FWC, 59 DO, and 43 NM. Most of those were Taken King ran ups with materials. Year 1 I mostly ranked normal Vangaurd cause I liked wearing the VoG class items.

Edit: I wonder who has the highest combined Cryptarch rank. I'm at 227 ranks across all three characters.

Is Destiny working again or servers still goofed?

I think I have all the faction ships. Might be missing one from DO. Total ranks are 65 FWC, 59 DO, and 43 NM. Most of those were Taken King ran ups with materials. Year 1 I mostly ranked normal Vangaurd cause I liked wearing the VoG class items.

Its working again. That would have busted the card if we were carrying. Im going to eat and will be back to play if you or someone else is around in 50-60 minutes.

X-Frame

But after one of the patches months ago, it felt like the y2 NM and FWC ships stopped dropping or had a ridiculously lower drop chance.

I haven't seen anyone posting to say that they got either of them in many months.

EDIT: My Hunter is rank 42 FWC and my Titan is rank 46 NM and my warlock is rank 10 NM and I don't have the y2 FWC or NM ships.

I got the Y2 NM ship last weekend actually. I was Rank 26 or 27. Shocked the hell out of me. I was literally ranking up once more before I would switch to DO to start ranking them up.

DO's Y2 ship by comparison looks very generic. I'm more looking forward to the Y1 "Fermi Solution".

Deku Tree

I keep getting the contacting Destiny Servers message but I haven't been kicked yet.

Anyway doing the daily story for marks. Jump in if you want to do it.

yep, bro just got disconnected (on the same internet, too!) then when he logged in it put him back in our Trials game.

Wat.

That's the first time I've ever heard of this happening. I've seen people have "connection recovery" save them from a DC, but it just pauses the match while they're on a black screen. Never heard of someone being kicked to title screen and being able to rejoin after logging in again. That's what we've always wanted to be able to do!

FyreWulff

Wat.

That's the first time I've ever heard of this happening. I've seen people have "connection recovery" save them from a DC, but it just pauses the match while they're on a black screen. Never heard of someone being kicked to title screen and being able to rejoin after logging in again. That's what we've always wanted to be able to do!

Yeah, didn't know that either.

We suicided out of the last game due to all of this to just finish The Eye Upon You bounty - a guy got DCed from the other team and came back too.

Navy Bean

I just spawned into a control match and the map is...empty. It's just me. I can hear the sounds of the match and see the score but there's no-one here lol.

We're winning though, so go team!

Tried to join a friend doing a story mission; couldn't. Partner managed to get in and they alternated having black screens but with audio and full control as they tried to defeat a shade of Oryx. Pretty hilarious to listen to: "shoot a little to the right", etc.

Daemul

The Road Unravelled? Do you mean this ship?

maxresdefault.jpg

I've had this ship since September last year, around a few days after TTK had come out from a rank 25 FWC package, its the ship my main character uses.

How, does it not drop anymore or something? Don't tell me it's bugged now
KuGsj.gif

Yeah this is me, I got The Road Unravelled very early into the lifespan of TTK, I'm pretty sure I was one of the first to get in the entire game.

No mercury pic from drizz so did you guys fail?

I can play right now x and drizz. X we havent played yet, i wanna play w you

Edit: i have that emblem^ LOL

We got it as drizz posted, with a super hype final boss. I crashed hardcore after.I would still be sleeping if my gf didn't wake me up -_-

I'm down to run today.

Are there connection problems or is the game finally dying? I played a few pvp matches yesterday and most often than not could never get matched up with full teams. Not only that, no one would ever join either.
I know a lot are doing trials, but I never thought that would matter. Shouldn't reduce the numbers from other pvp activities.

Actually, heroic strikes were the same way. Sometimes I was only matched up with one other person, couldn't get a full 3 man team.

Top Bottom