• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

Daemul

Are there connection problems or is the game finally dying? I played a few pvp matches yesterday and most often than not could never get matched up with full teams. Not only that, no one would ever join either.
I know a lot are doing trials, but I never thought that would matter. Shouldn't reduce the numbers from other pvp activities.

Actually, heroic strikes were the same way. Sometimes I was only matched up with one other person, couldn't get a full 3 man team.

This has been my experience in PvP for a while now, many games, even the daily and weekly which you think would be full of people playing for marks, don't start with full teams. Mayhem Clash last week was the worst, every game I played started with less than 12 players, usually 4v4, it was ridiculous.

chur

The Road Unravelled? Do you mean this ship?

I've had this ship since September last year, around a few days after TTK had come out from a rank 25 FWC package, its the ship my main character uses.

How, does it not drop anymore or something? Don't tell me it's bugged now
KuGsj.gif

Yeah this is me, I got The Road Unravelled very early into the lifespan of TTK, I'm pretty sure I was one of the first to get in the entire game.
That ship? It dropped twice for me last month and once more post update. RNG gonna RNG.

We got it as drizz posted, with a super hype final boss. I crashed hardcore after.I would still be sleeping if my gf didn't wake me up -_-

I'm down to run today.

haha the hype for too real, always is with a virgin.

Speaking of which if you and Igor wanted to run then I'll play on another Gaffers account. I can go whenever, just let me know what time works for you. Igor should be done eating soon, hopefully servers are reasonable but who knows.

haha the hype for too real, always is with a virgin.

Speaking of which if you and Igor wanted to run then I'll play on another Gaffers account. I can go whenever, just let me know what time works for you. Igor should be done eating soon, hopefully servers are reasonable but who knows.

Im ready whenever.

I had my factions edged going into TTK, and I got the FWC ship The Road Unravelled day 1 of TTK launch.
Sucks if it's not dropping now, it's my favourite ship.

Got all Faction Ships completed for months.

The Road Unravelled? Do you mean this ship?

I've had this ship since September last year, around a few days after TTK had come out from a rank 25 FWC package, its the ship my main character uses.

How, does it not drop anymore or something? Don't tell me it's bugged now
KuGsj.gif

Yeah this is me, I got The Road Unravelled very early into the lifespan of TTK, I'm pretty sure I was one of the first to get in the entire game.

That was the 1st ship I got from FWC rank up. At the time I tough it was quute common. Go figure

Dunlop

Been away for months, but my son seems to have gotten my Warlock to 320, any crib notes of what I am supposed to be doing now? My quest log is a mixture of taken king and other quests

Ran a Prison of Elders, then attempted a Challenge of Elders only to realize there was no MM for it

WeTeHa

So I bought the FWC fusion rifle and the crucible dude hawksaw. Now I have 200 legendary marks to spend, any other weapons worth the marks?

darthbob

So I bought the FWC fusion rifle and the crucible dude hawksaw. Now I have 200 legendary marks to spend, any other weapons worth the marks?

The FWC vendor The Villainy has a very solid perk roll, but you already have the Hawksaw :p.

On the NM side, the Righteous VII is a great Auto Rifle with a fantastic perk roll of Counterbalance, Perfect Balance and Reinforced Barrel.

Cg1NgAeU0AAeplv.jpg:large

Not gonna lie: this was the most "interesting" account I've ever run for flawless, lol. Ran Titan instead of Hunter for light level reasons. Only one or two legendary pieces for most armor slots, mostly Disc/Str rolls. No Quest reward 1000 Yard Stare but somehow a random 285 light 1kYS with the exact same roll except Guerrilla Fighter swapped for Last Resort (wut?). It took some infusing and some motes to cobble together this Frankenstein monster but it worked out!

Igor and Xplicit had my back. Relatively easy run to 8-0 before matching a super pro team on Bannerfail. Took them to a decisive final round but barely lost 5-4. Thankfully rolled Exodus Blue for our "true final boss" but it was another strong team with some seriously crispy red bars. A guy fell off the map by outside heavy and it put his orb back in their spawn. Someone disconnected and reconnected during a round, with a message prompting "So-and-So has joined Alpha team," even though he had been dead. Anxiety crept in when we fell behind 0-2 but the comeback was real with a 5-3 win and Mercury hype for Fyre Wulff!

chur

On the NM side, the Righteous VII is a great Auto Rifle with a fantastic perk roll of Counterbalance, Perfect Balance and Reinforced Barrel.

I got this earlier today. Really liking it in PvE. I think I'll be using it a lot. Haven't tried it in PvP but I'm not expecting much from it.

FyreWulff

Not gonna lie: this was the most "interesting" account I've ever run for flawless, lol.

lol, didn't expect you do that today. Was still going to feed the Hunter donated light. Told ya people still don't believe me when I told them my first Mercury was as a Defender.

Ran Titan instead of Hunter for light level reasons. Only one or two legendary pieces for most armor slots, mostly Disc/Str rolls.

This one is because the damn game keeps getting me these and shit like Fusion Rifle Loader/Ammo, so I just shard like crazy.. Also I fucked up and accidentally dismantled the gear that gave me my intended 5/3/1 build, I'm actually 3/3/3 by accident :(

No Quest reward 1000 Yard Stare but somehow a random 285 light 1kYS with the exact same roll except Guerrilla Fighter swapped for Last Resort (wut?). It took some infusing and some motes to cobble together this Frankenstein monster but it worked out!

Quest 1KYS was long ago dismantled, since I was looking at both of the ones I had to figure out which one I preferred.
i'm assuming I'm going to have to go get another Yasmin off the raid now, lol

spyder_ur

Not gonna lie: this was the most "interesting" account I've ever run for flawless, lol. Ran Titan instead of Hunter for light level reasons. Only one or two legendary pieces for most armor slots, mostly Disc/Str rolls. No Quest reward 1000 Yard Stare but somehow a random 285 light 1kYS with the exact same roll except Guerrilla Fighter swapped for Last Resort (wut?). It took some infusing and some motes to cobble together this Frankenstein monster but it worked out!

Igor and Xplicit had my back. Relatively easy run to 8-0 before matching a super pro team on Bannerfail. Took them to a decisive final round but barely lost 5-4. Thankfully rolled Exodus Blue for our "true final boss" but it was another strong team with some seriously crispy red bars. A guy fell off the map by outside heavy and it put his orb back in their spawn. Someone disconnected and reconnected during a round, with a message prompting "So-and-So has joined Alpha team," even though he had been dead. Anxiety crept in when we fell behind 0-2 but the comeback was real with a 5-3 win and Mercury hype for Fyre Wulff!

Nice work Drizz. Can we get some streams please?

Someday I will make it back to Mercury. I feel kind of lost of Destiny PvP at the moment, though we got to 7 wins easy enough on Friday.

Top Bottom