• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

Agent

Just had quite a productive Nightfall. Got a 335 Darkblade Helm with great stats, Exotic boot engram which turned into 334 infusion gear and from a Vanguard rank up I got this:

LDR 5001
Hawkeye / Longview / Ambush scopes
Underdog
Speed Reload / Snapshot / Oiled Frame
Hot Swap

Any decent? I'm not up to speed on PvP snipers these days. I know LDRs used to be the go to snipers back in the day.

Cg2o5OrWsAASa3G.jpg

Dthomp

I'm done with Destiny until Iron Banner at the earliest. Getting stomped in PVP for a couple hours isn't really fun, and I really wish more guns were viable since I want to try stuff out and get sick of the super fast TTK from everything everybody uses in PVP these days. I don't think my interest in the game has been this low since I quit during year 1.

shanafan

Looking to gauge some feedback on the Destiny classes. I have a two level 40s in a Warlock and a Titan. I actually play Destiny on both Xbox One (Warlock) and PS4 (Titan).

I am looking to maybe play more Destiny on PS4 because of the additional content, like Crucible maps, etc.

Playing as a Titan is alright, but I have been intrigued to play as a Hunter because it looks pretty fun, and I like their special abilities. Being that I have played as a Warlock, are both the Warlock and Hunter similar in comparison to speed? I feel that the Titan is a little sluggish compared to a Warlock.

Looking to gauge some feedback on the Destiny classes. I have a two level 40s in a Warlock and a Titan. I actually play Destiny on both Xbox One (Warlock) and PS4 (Titan).

I am looking to maybe play more Destiny on PS4 because of the additional content, like Crucible maps, etc.

Playing as a Titan is alright, but I have been intrigued to play as a Hunter because it looks pretty fun, and I like their special abilities. Being that I have played as a Warlock, are both the Warlock and Hunter similar in comparison to speed? I feel that the Titan is a little sluggish compared to a Warlock.

Titans are the fastest class in the game, once you master Titan Skating. It is aided tremendously by using the Bumper Jumper control scheme.

Hunters are by far the most agile, however.

Warlocks floof about & have super-cheap melees. They're also a great class of you like dying a lot.

Signed, your friendly neighborhood Titan.

Titan is the fastest because of skating. Hunter is next and Warlock is actually the slowest even with max agility. Learn to skate as a Titan and you will become a speed demon.

ocean

Banned
I'm done with Destiny until Iron Banner at the earliest. Getting stomped in PVP for a couple hours isn't really fun, and I really wish more guns were viable since I want to try stuff out and get sick of the super fast TTK from everything everybody uses in PVP these days. I don't think my interest in the game has been this low since I quit during year 1.
I don't think time to kill has ever been slower, and I doubt we've ever had so many guns be viable in PvP so this is an odd assessment.

Hawksaw, PDX-45, Hawkmoon, Finnala's, Eyasluna, Doctrine, Arminius, MIDA, Thorn, TLW are all used at even the highest levels of play. A tier below that you have solid alternatives like Nirwen's, mid impact auto rifles...

Fusion Rifles are finally useable, with the Thesan and vendor FWC options being crazy good and Plan C bordering on OP. Changes to special ammo means you'll P additionally find yourself using a sidearm.

Preventing the insta kill shitfest that was Y1 PvP, guardians in the Crucible generate waaaaay fewer orbs and don't drop heavy ammo for their opponents when killed. You also get a lot less heavy ammo to begin with, and only once per match.

I understand not liking it because it's just a personal opinion, but saying things have gotten too fast is super odd since literally every balance update has just tuned the game to make the pace slower than before, time and time again.

HoW was the peak for me. Being able to upgrade anything you want and not having every patch always take things away or reduce all stats. This was my first time playing Trials in Y2 but so much of the weapons have been changed I cant get a grip on whats best to use.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
There's way more variety of weapons and I personally feel nothing is too overpowered. Some weapons are better than others at certain ranges, etc. Nothing is completely dominate. The grasp is good at mid to long range which is where I try to put myself in.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
Anyone interested in doing HM raid? Need 2 more.

1. the_id
2. tp_drewz
3. Kurt_niisan
4. godless_pagan
so are we starting on WP cp? Im cool if anyone else has CP somewhere farther than WP.

Think you got the wrong person there haha. Definitely not me.

I wanna get the dream team Nami and Kadey but nami is always busy..and kadey is farming beastly weapons with god tier perks on them.

so are we starting on WP cp? Im cool if anyone else has CP somewhere farther than WP.

I wanna get the dream team Nami and Kadey but nami is always busy..and kadey is farming beastly weapons with god tier perks on them.

I think your mistaking me for Drizz... an honour but no, that's not me lol.

Top Bottom