• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

So I never did the quest to get the Nightsteed sparrow, so I finished it tonight, but it's glitched. I can't finish the request, it doesn't show the reward.

the_id

Looking for a group for a full reset raid tonight. Got maybe 4-5 so far.

1. Kurt_niisan
2. Inthrall
3. The_id
4. WeTeHa (depends if he wins against his bureaucrats)
5. GraveRobberX

Just posting this again on the new page. Thanks Jigga, grave is joining us.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Kiwi raid eh?
giphy-facebook_s.jpg

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
So I'm an honorary member today from the people's democratic republic of STD infested Koala's?

Let's Go!

The CoE kick in the balls is here, exposure, trickle and melee kills bonus :d

And to top off the shit show the NF is fallen sabre, small arms, chaff, grounded, trickle

Looking for a group for a full reset raid tonight. Got maybe 3-4 so far.

1. Kurt_niisan
2. Inthrall
3. The_id
4. WeTeHa (depends if he wins against his bureaucrats)
5. Bobs_99

If you don't mind a newbie joining I would love to do the new raid. Am light level 314 so should be geared up for it.

LTWood12

And to top off the shit show the NF is fallen sabre, small arms, chaff, grounded, trickle

Jesus. Guess I need to pull a Monte Carlo from the kiosk.

Seriously why not have it be a buff and a handicap instead of 2 handicaps. Also, the guy who came up with the trickle modifier is the same one that decided to lower all black spindles to 290.

Probably

Jinjo

Nightfall is Fallen Saber.

Grounded, Trickle, Chaff and Small Arms.

CoE is Trickle and Exposure, melee kill bonus.

Hunters, maybe Warlocks for the highscores this week it seems.

Last week a Hunter precision knife kill was already the same as a grenade kill. This week that will be even more.

Fuck Trickle though.

Edit: Swords might work yeah. I think they count as melee kills since they activate melee-specific bonuses on armor.

maomaoIYP

Stormcallers running claws + perpetual charge?
Gunslingers running double knives + headshot for recharge?
Gonna be a shitshow with exposure though, I would have guessed Lightswitch + melee kill bonus.

Edit: Voidwalker with ram would sort of work I guess. Otherwise just farm the adds. Would be boring though.

Trials progress report for Dthomp: getting better, had some good snipes, had good self-rez timing.

Edit: also exposure is the worst modifier. Purely negative modifiers are a bummer as is, but trickle just makes it boring unlike grounded which at least makes you think before jumping around, or lightswitch which makes you more attentive to adds.

FyreWulff

this is a bit emo, but two of my brothers still live with each other (i have 3 total)

The older one of the two owned the PS4 there. He suddenly decided to sell his ps4 yesterday and get a One. So now my youngest bro and I can't play Destiny together all of a sudden. I signed on today, went to the tower, said fuck it and turned my PS4 off. We almost managed to get to Mercury together last week. Damnit.

it's going to be a while before he can get the money together for a ps4 of his own. fucking annoying, just venting, but with any of these games when you have a steady fireteam (and one of them is your brother) and suddenly it explodes, it kills looking forward to playing that game at all.

LTWood12

this is a bit emo, but two of my brothers still live with each other (i have 3 total)

The older one of the two owned the PS4 there. He suddenly decided to sell his ps4 yesterday and get a One. So now my youngest bro and I can't play Destiny together all of a sudden. I signed on today, went to the tower, said fuck it and turned my PS4 off. We almost managed to get to Mercury together last week. Damnit.

it's going to be a while before he can get the money together for a ps4 of his own. fucking annoying, just venting, but with any of these games when you have a steady fireteam (and one of them is your brother) and suddenly it explodes, it kills looking forward to playing that game at all.

Aw man that sucks :(

sorry bro, we're full now.

No worries!

And Yep Fyre my year 1 fireteam imploded and I literally didn't touch the game in over a year so it sucks when you lose a team. Had a really good group too. I hope your brother can pick himself a ps4 before too long.

I assumed you were on Xbox based on the halo days of old, feel free to throw me a add on ps4 if you want to play. I don't mind what mode I jump into but probably prefer pve, which is a far cry from back in the halo days!

Number45

So is the old vendor Righteous VII roll better than the new one? The old one sacrifices reload speed for range whereas the new sacrifices stability - the old one has glass half full while the new one has CB.

I guess CB wins out for PvP? I like the idea of more damage when I'm using it in PvE.

Number45

Trickle and exposure with melee bonus seems ridiculous. Might see if it's possible to maximise points from elsewhere (light of the pack, gift of the void and sunburst for orb points and to chain supers while concentrating on standard precision kills. Typically as long as you're killing you can outpace any points deduction from taking too long.

inthrall

Cool, up to 332 now. Once I get a higher helmet and legs I'l be close to 334

EDIT: I got a 1KYS with Shortgaze SLH10/Hawkeye SLR15/Tacsys SLS15, grenadier, explosive rounds/reinforced barrel and hot swap. is Shortgaze/reinforced the best perks here for pvp?

the_id

Cool, up to 332 now. Once I get a higher helmet and legs I'l be close to 334

EDIT: I got a 1KYS with Shortgaze SLH10/Hawkeye SLR15/Tacsys SLS15, grenadier, explosive rounds/reinforced barrel and hot swap. is Shortgaze/reinforced the best perks here for pvp?
Why is everyone getting all good loot except me?
Shortgaze and hotswap will make it almost a god roll for PVP

Junkie's back.

Top Bottom