• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

Axoman

I've noticed that since the patch and the latest agg nerf. I'm going to tryout some different barrels this week

You're doing it wrong by using aggressive ballistics. The nerf was ridiculous.

Thanks. I missed that they nerfed aggressive again. I'm just glad to hear it wasn't just me.

Is the quest CT-D the go to high impact shotgun again? I used to exclusively use the quest CT-D before getting my PC+1.

Here is reason #2453 that ELO ranking isn't always a good judge of ability. Xplicit is a much, much stronger player than I am, yet my ELO is currently 2 points better than him in trials. I know it's a small sample size since it was just reset, but still, that shouldn't be. I'm sure X will continue on to reach 1700-1800+ ELO, but I'll be lucky to max out between 1300-1400, if that.

WOKbN2L.png

Was able to beat Oryx challenge twice over the weekend. Feels good, man. Having that ship was on my Destiny bucket list lol.

Also got my warlock to 333
Hunter to 333
Titan to 332

Just in time for Iron
Lagger
Banana
Banner

WipedOut

NF was super easy except for the first part. 2nd at boss was a little sloppy, working and NF'ing at the same time is a little hard to do

19 SC's (Best reward by far)
334 Dragons Breath
330 Ghost (RIP)

Tis a decent week.

Thanks. I missed that they nerfed aggressive again. I'm just glad to hear it wasn't just me.

Is the quest CT-D the go to high impact shotgun again? I used to exclusively use the quest CT-D before getting my PC+1.

Here is reason #2453 that ELO ranking isn't always a good judge of ability. Xplicit is a much, much stronger player than I am, yet my ELO is currently 2 points better than him in trials. I know it's a small sample size since it was just reset, but still, that shouldn't be. I'm sure X will continue on to reach 1700-1800+ ELO, but I'll be lucky to max out between 1300-1400, if that.

WOKbN2L.png

Looks like dmh is carrying that team!

2real4tv

WOKbN2L.png

Of course the sample isn't big enough yet you got to look at historical

I think I figured out part of the reason I sucked.

My chars on ps4 are all 333 and on xb1 they're 327-328 and I'm using a 330 Hawksaw versus 335 on ps4.

I know that doesn't make a huge difference but I was seeing people left 1 shot more than normal. Coupled with the fact that I was just dead tired by the end of last night and I couldn't do jack squat on my hunter.

Warlock first card:

9TISzsr.jpg

Hunter 2nd and 3rd cards:

EpqC0JC.jpg

Also note that Frontier wasn't picked on the first card but 5/11 on the 2nd card... basically HALF of the time -_-

Axoman

Looks like dmh is carrying that team!

That he is! He wiped the other team a couple times with his stormtrance super. Beastmode!

You need to come back and play with us Thirsty!

Of course the sample isn't big enough yet you got to look at historical

Yes, I know. I just find it odd that most of the night, X led our team in kills, where I only did once or twice.

Ha, you didn't suck at all! The competition definitely got better as the night went on. Add in the red bars and the majority of matches on Frontier and that adds up to a lot of crap to put up with.

Wabba

I got a pretty big problem that i dont have any answer for, tried googling it an i see that some people still have problems with this.

I have just bought a new HDD and after installing it i downloaded Destiny Taken King Edition but now i am stuck in Trial mode. I have tried to restore the licenses and made my account primary i have also redownloaded Destiny (32GB takes a lot of time on my network) but nothing works.

Does anybody has a fix for this?

desgrafx

Neo Member
I got a pretty big problem that i dont have any answer for, tried googling it an i see that some people still have problems with this.

I have just bought a new HDD and after installing it i downloaded Destiny Taken King Edition but now i am stuck in Trial mode. I have tried to restore the licenses and made my account primary i have also redownloaded Destiny (32GB takes a lot of time on my network) but nothing works.

Does anybody has a fix for this?

Did you deactivate the machine as the primary? Did you set the new setup as the primary. Switching out the drive is almost like having a new machine. I had this issue when I swapped drive too.

Wabba

Did you deactivate the machine as the primary? Did you set the new setup as the primary. Switching out the drive is almost like having a new machine. I had this issue when I swapped drive too.

So deactivate it as primary and then activate it again? :)

desgrafx

Neo Member
So deactivate it as primary and then activate it again? :)

If you still have the old drive, you can put it back in and deactivate it. Put the new one back in and activate the new one as the primary. Sounds crazy, but this is what I had to do. lol

Navy Bean

My chars on ps4 are all 333 and on xb1 they're 327-328 and I'm using a 330 Hawksaw versus 335 on ps4.

I know that doesn't make a huge difference but I was seeing people left 1 shot more than normal. Coupled with the fact that I was just dead tired by the end of last night and I couldn't do jack squat on my hunter.

Also note that Frontier wasn't picked on the first card but 5/11 on the 2nd card... basically HALF of the time -_-

Yeah, we did hit 7-0 on the first card but then kinda crapped out. The next cards were filled with red bars and Frontier and I think we all just kinda got tired.

Xplicit was, by far, the best player and somehow kept his patience when things went south. Axo and I alternated between decent play and scrubby play - we have to figure out how to be consistent.

And as always, good teams that split up and rushed us were hard to deal with. I think that is usually the case when you have a group that hasn't played together. Finally, f**k Frontier...

Is running IB going to be any good for increasing light level? I feel like we're going to be grinding for pieces that are one light higher than what we're wearing...

Is running IB going to be any good for increasing light level? I feel like we're going to be grinding for pieces that are one light higher than what we're wearing...
All the LL based drops are up to 6 above your current so I'd expect IB drops to be the same.

I still think all post-game drops up to 335 seems too good to be true but we'll find out soon.

Top Bottom