• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

LTWood12

Did it had Grenades+Horseshoes and Tripod last time? Cause the roll for this IB is damn good.

No. It had Tripod and Tracking last time so this one is a newbie. Good to see they mixed it up. What the roll on the Hatchet? Last time it was Crowd Control, Hand-Loaded, Counterbalance.

Ryck

Anyone down for a NF?

I will be on in 10 minutes!

I'll be playing on my nephews account.
Psn: Dominat-R

I will make the fire team public feel free to jump in or FR
Ok guys I am now starting up the NF feel free to join. (please lol)

Namikaze1

No. It had Tripod and Tracking last time so this one is a newbie. Good to see they mixed it up. What the roll on the Hatchet? Last time it was Crowd Control, Hand-Loaded, Counterbalance.
hatchet:
CB
Rangefinder
Perfect Balance
Appended Mag
Reinforced Barrel

RL:
G&H
Tripod
Perfect Balance
Heavy Payload
Field Scout

X-Frame

Damn that RL may replace the god-roll JBL-47 I got months ago since it has Tripod and Field Scout.

And the insta-Rank 5 or previous IB rank has to be a bug. Oops.

LTWood12

hatchet:
CB
Rangefinder
Perfect Balance
Appended Mag
Reinforced Barrel

RL:
G&H
Tripod
Perfect Balance
Heavy Payload
Field Scout

89754-SHEEIT-gif-Clay-Davis-The-Wire-R90q.gif

Namikaze1

At least I still have two of the 3 weeklies completed on all 3 since the February IB along with several bounties I saved up.

Just need to complete the Iron Marathon (7 wins/13 matches) weekly bounty across all three characters.

j-wood

So when I'm running voidwalker I'm using an obsidian mind that I have. If I switch to sunsinger, I want to roll with praxic, but I don't have a good legendary helmet without losing a bunch of light (going from 318 > 304).

If I buy a legendary engram from the cryptarch does it have the same chance to decrypt at high light levels as if I found the engram or will it roll 280?

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
So what's the best legendary Heavy Machine Gun now?
More for PvE than PvP.

In relation to how Terminus and Bretomart's Stand got hit so hard with ammo capacity. Curious if there was a gun that didn't get hit like they did.

Top Bottom