• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

Yeah, we did hit 7-0 on the first card but then kinda crapped out. The next cards were filled with red bars and Frontier and I think we all just kinda got tired.

Xplicit was, by far, the best player and somehow kept his patience when things went south. Axo and I alternated between decent play and scrubby play - we have to figure out how to be consistent.

And as always, good teams that split up and rushed us were hard to deal with. I think that is usually the case when you have a group that hasn't played together. Finally, f**k Frontier...

The 2nd card didn't have any better teams except for 1 team that all had 1.5+ kds with 2 people close to 2.0. I just stunk it up big time.

Also, I had a positive attitude coming into the night, fully knowing how trash some of the maps are, but the red bar on 7-0 really pissed me off. I could have beaten them had they not been teleporting everywhere.

Then the 2nd card started with 3 Frontier and 1 Bannerfall for the first 4 matches, so those matches pushed me over the edge.

A friend of mine has the same problem. He keeps getting light upgraded items, but almost always for the only slot that he already has at 320, while everything else is 10 light lower.

I'm the same as well. I keep getting Special and Primary almost to 330, but my Heavy is stuck at 320, and that's only because of the Taken Sword. If we didn't get that sword for free, my Heavy would still be stuck at 307.

Trakan

All the LL based drops are up to 6 above your current so I'd expect IB drops to be the same.

I still think all post-game drops up to 335 seems too good to be true but we'll find out soon.

Yeah, I don't think it's happening either.

Are you even going to play if they don't?

Ryck

Anyone down for a NF?

I will be on in 10 minutes!

I'll be playing on my nephews account.
Psn: Dominat-R

I will make the fire team public feel free to jump in or FR

Top Bottom