• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
hatchet:
CB
Rangefinder
Perfect Balance
Appended Mag
Reinforced Barrel

RL:
G&H
Tripod
Perfect Balance
Heavy Payload
Field Scout

Freakin impressive. Very nice

And because it got lost at the bottom of the last page

So what's the best legendary Heavy Machine Gun now?
More for PvE than PvP.

In relation to how Terminus and Bretomart's Stand got hit so hard with ammo capacity. Curious if there was a gun that didn't get hit like they did.

WeTeHa

Just when I load into the tower to pick up the rocket launcher my rank reset. Eh, hitting rank 5 isn't that bad anyway. And I want to use the damn crucible boosters I keep getting.

Rehsa

Damn those rolls, I'm going to have to play this one. Hope there are some late trains tonight!
Edit: And rewards buffed? Niiiice

Number45

More for PvE than PvP.

In relation to how Terminus and Bretomart's Stand got hit so hard with ammo capacity. Curious if there was a gun that didn't get hit like they did.
As far as I know still the raid HMG, however I'm going to give the Objection IV a go once I have the marks (NM vendor).

X-Frame

More for PvE than PvP.

The Trials MG has Field Scout, which seems to lessen the hit to ammo capacity without having to wear MG ammo boots. I don't know the hidden inventory stat of all the MG's though if other ones would still hold more ammo though.

WeTeHa

Clash is by far the worst IB match typ imo. People hard scoping left and right. Then the game spawns me literally between to enemies that spawnkill me. What?

Any trains with a spot? can pop a booster.

LifEndz

Nice rolls, especially on that rocket launcher. Can't wait to get home to not and see whether the reward drop rate is really improved.

Top Bottom