• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Did mike throw the game?

Not really, he just played poorly. I think they as a team played dumb deciding to initiate on Misery since they knew the wolves were scouting too. Misery knew they were there, he most like realized they could see him too, and they took the bait hook line and sinker.

FACE

Banned
highfive.gif

Can't help but feel bad for Fire though, honestly C9 should have just been a direct invite or placed in the EU group.

Looking forward to seeing how Starladder turns out.

Also DAC is going to be awesome.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
C9 likely should have been a direct invite, but I'm glad I got to see them play. I feel DAC should extend a wild card slot to Fire, they already added two of them to Europe. Maybe toss one more onto Asia so there is still an even number of teams (Though it does sort of Gimp the DSPL teams)

Any idea when we should see Secret Play Matt? I know you already said they aren't playing in We Play 3 before DAC.

Alliance roster for DAC:

Loda (1), Pajkatt (2), EGM (3), Mynuts (4), Akke (5)

I think Bulldog is retiring.
now that i think about it this euros are playing pro games at 200+ ping

crazy
It was US East so it will have been around 120-150 and a bit higher for Bone. Good ping for EE to carry on though.

kasane

Alliance roster for DAC:

Loda (1), Pajkatt (2), EGM (3), Mynuts (4), Akke (5)

I think Bulldog is retiring.

It was US East so it will have been around 120-150 and a bit higher for Bone. Good ping for EE to carry on though.

thast pretty good i guess

im barely getting good pings on use right now and im sure as heck it aint my isp

5 months ago i was getting like 60 now its constantly 100 or higher

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
So where the hell did PieLieDie go? A completely new roster? Na'vi? I was expecting him to show up on one of the GG teams, but all 3 seem to have got their full rosters and he isn't on them.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
im seeing everybody get the golden skadi

does this thing actually have a higher drop rate than i expected

Its has the standard 5% chance for "rare" items. It could go for a lot once DAC finishes, since I can see it having a high demand. Its back to being untradbale, but when gifting was still in I think it went for $15-$20.

Surprised Hookblade still goes for $100, its an identical looking variation. Maybe it will crash more once Barb is marketable.

just heard the news as well
hope he won't though, lone druid is irrelevant now but NP still can
I'd imagine he is making a steady incoming for himself from the streaming and enjoying it more doing that so it will either be an extended break or just no longer playing competitive Dota.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
EGM's back to Alliance? So I guess team tinker really is Sing - Arise - Tucker - Bangfish - Presvu now

Actually, the rumored line ups is Singsing, Bulba, Ar1se, Waytosexy, and Qojqva. Decent lineup, nothing spectacular IMO, but maybe with some #Hardwork #Dedication, they could shape up to be a solid team.

kasane

Its has the standard 5% chance for "rare" items. It could go for a lot once DAC finishes, since I can see it having a high demand. Its back to being untradbale, but when gifting was still in I think it went for $15-$20.

Surprised Hookblade still goes for $100, its an identical looking variation. Maybe it will crash more once Barb is marketable.

yeah i just want to sell it since i dont really play slark that much

Actually, the rumored line ups is Singsing, Bulba, Ar1se, Waytosexy, and Qojqva. Decent lineup, nothing spectacular IMO, but maybe with some #Hardwork #Dedication, they could shape up to be a solid team.

What are the chances that they pick up snith (aka 3k chen games guy)??. They desperately need good supports so he kinda fits the bill

Satch

Banned
What are the chances that they pick up snith (aka 3k chen games guy)??. They desperately need good supports so he kinda fits the bill

Hello I'm Snith, playing my 202143th game on Chen. Even though it's the only hero I play I still suck at it. As a compensation for my lack of skill I am going to buy all support items and gank mid at lvl 2 and fail. Thanks for listening.

yeah i just want to sell it since i dont really play slark that much

I'll take it off your hands. then all I'll need are the qop wings. add me and let me know what your price is.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197995698144/

Hello I'm Snith, playing my 202143th game on Chen. Even though it's the only hero I play I still suck at it. As a compensation for my lack of skill I am going to buy all support items and gank mid at lvl 2 and fail. Thanks for listening.

Satch y u no invite DV to parties

I'm offended

don't you remember the promise we made

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
0-6 in laning phase and our ember spirit builds a rapier.
we somehow won

4-0 in ranked so far but I've felt very ineffective in all 4 of those wins. Just run around warding and stunning people and it's worked out ok so far.

So when is team secret gonna reveal their sponsor.
Puppy said that the sponsor is new to the dota scene. So tsm or curse?
My bet its curse but recently merged with liquid.
So liquid rtz, kky, zai, puppeh, s4?
I'm drunk.

Ketch

I can't believe EG broke up the team. They were really fucking good. I mean you look at that roster and try to point out their weak point. Well, I'm glad I got to see them play while it lasted. too fuckin bad though.

I can't believe EG broke up the team. They were really fucking good. I mean you look at that roster and try to point out their weak point. Well, I'm glad I got to see them play while it lasted. too fuckin bad though.

I believe they just weren't happy playing with each other. Fear was gone for a long time and it really screwed up their team I imagine. They had great players, but they also had wacky schedules that probably didn't help their case.

Raytow

rip in peperoni ppd, also congrats EG on joining Alliance and Na'Vi as T2 teams yay!

G.ZZZ

lD7xuJ4.png

omg how am i supposed to carry these fucking 4k feeders zzzzz

/gzzz

Tbh that huskar build is terrible. Armlet first and no phase boots mean you won't kill anyone decently in the midgame, it gimp your fight potential a lot. Especially considering they had zero ways to kill him had he went Meka-Phase, Void Bfury isn't gonna kill you in a million year.
Also that lategame configuration ain't killing anyone. Armlet, AC, Halberd, Bot, Satanic, Shiva, and it's important you stay half hp all the time else your damage output is shit.
Finally, the hero is playable as a single core (against certain lineups ofc) but can't really go that late in the game because then sheeps come out and he isn't a bkb-refresher kind of hero like Void or Slark.

EDIT: also dire jungling Juggernaut is the dumbest shit ever. He get more levels than a mid in 10 mins, 60 cs (of jungle creeps mind you), and a huge ganking potential right from lvl 1 with the spin. I guess he's autowin in any bracket where they don't permagank the jungle. Stout+QB+Tango into Aquila->Treads->Mom->Mael, skill build Q-W-E-Stats--E-Ult whatever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom