• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wok

Sometimes I hate this game.

This time, the game was composed of 3 people who could play: Storm Spirit and Slark for radiant, Night Stalker for Dire. Tide knew enough to use his ravage at the right time. Bristleback fed Slark. This is it.

This is the Slark. If smells like an under-estimated MMR.

d6xhr8e.png

Mordeccai

Guys I really think they broke bristleback. At least in my 3k MMR. I've won the last four games with him, you snowball so hard with a 10 minute crimson guard.

^^ There was a slark in one of my bristle games, at 40 minutes in the dude had 50 last hits. I was sure we'd be screwed but somehow the guy sucked at farming w/ dark pact. But the hero is ez wins as long as you have half a brain and can farm up. I find that if a team has a slark who knows how to play, you have a very, very hard fight ahead.

FACE

Banned
Not the first time I've seen one of these Drow-centric lineups get a huge lead early but be unable to break the base because Drow is pretty weak herself.

Hylian7

youll wanna swap the blink and the orb in most cases as one bit of damage and there goes your blink on cooldown

but thats basically it with the rift and whatever items you have (sheep dagon whatever)

Depends on the situation really. You can always position yourself where you can Orb over them for the damage and use it to get out at the same ti me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom